Cherry Paw / Cherry / Pumpkilicious / Kytten / Shinamon / Zix-shin / Kyle Philip Crabtree - 21 year old furry roblox play who is a discord pedophile, ran mutable autistic psyops before banning himself from roblox

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Meet Kyle Crabtree - AKA Cherry Paw / Cherry / Pumpkilicious / Kytten / Shinamon / Zix-shin/ Kyle Philip Crabtree
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 8.53.12 pm.png

A 21 year old furry who has been exposed as a child groomer, e-rp'ing with children on discord, sending unsolicited images to children (and falsely claiming it was legal), adding children to his personal 'stash' of underage furry content (hosted on a discord server), running multiple autistic psyops along side blackmailing and threatening other users, and also being a rather unlikable individual. He's repeatedly been banned from discord for the aforementioned, and lied about 'changing for the better'.

In regards to roblox, he repeatedly reports users who make comments about disliking furries, as well as reporting other furry groups who earn his ire. Astonishingly enough, some of those false reports result in bans for some users because some of the roblox mods are furries themselves.

afaik there's been an FBI report filed on him. I only found out about it from a roblox video.

In the aftermath of this he's deactivated his twitter account, and 'quit' Roblox. He'll probably come back under another identity, which he's done before.
(my part)
SOCAIL MEDIA
OLD ROBLOX ACCOUNT: https://www.roblox.com/users/164681698/profile (archive that doesn't work for some reason need help on this) https://archive.fo/xXjsa
twitter NSFL: https://twitter.com/CherryTailsLewd
(archives of his autistic tweets) https://archive.fo/8AWD4
https://archive.fo/cbT1e
https://archive.fo/BdMhS
https://archive.fo/Jy4nq

some history on this lolcow
just before we begin this is the type of guy we are dealing with here
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.43.14 pm.png

there is loads of evidence compiled against this guy since there is a 60 page google document about him, which is where most/all of the evidence against him has been compiled and the evidence I will be using here. so im going to try to break it down for you here (not all of it but just the stuff I see as major).

the discord wars, an autistic psyop created by cherrystein & co
during his time on discord, loads of drama started to crop up around him, and not just for his blatant acts of pedophilia. oh no no no, its for his autistic psyops against other servers (which could be quoted as "somewhat toxic" but surprisingly better than his own) out of greed and extreme autism. like all stories, it starts somewhere, and it starts with pings. over several days coming up to the drama he started to ping about useless shit or in some cases frantically defended himself over his own blatantly illegal actions/statements
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 1.32.02 pm.png

and useless pings like this
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 1.29.48 pm.png
many people quickly begun to be fed up over his own autistic actions in his own server which led to him being banned by his own mods and then people rejoicing, only for him to come back 10 minutes later to ruin everything
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 1.52.38 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 1.45.49 pm.png
during this he then begun to send death threats and started to send the IP of people in a server called furrmont threatening them to release the IP address's. when people begun to report him he quickly started to back track on what he did
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 1.32.38 pm.png

he attacked the group mainly for 2 reasons. 1. he was becoming jealous of the server due to its growing size and popularity and 2. people on that server begun to expose him for his illegal actions and downright toxic behaviour. however he begun to rally and organise his units, consisting of minors and extremely toxic people, for battle. they begun to both mass flag and mass report the server for "bullying, toxicity,blackmail and raiding". the furrmont server quickly caught wind of this and begun to prepare their own troops for counter attack against cherry and his server. not only that but furrmont and cherry team had a partnership which they then terminated to join a sever called Fluff & Stuff (a EXTREMELY toxic server which was somehow better than cherry's server).
what follows is the preparations to the autistic psyop and the dumb shit stated here
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 2.45.56 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 2.45.26 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 2.45.20 pm.png
during all of this a guy named "Jim" ( a former mod) decided to advertise his own server on cherry's server while also beginning to log cherry's downright illegal behaviour. completely within reason. this results him getting banned for "attention whoring" and shit talked by cherry himself over how "he only wants numbers". however it was probably more due to him starting a google doc about his behaviour and also compiling evidence against him
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.05.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.05.15 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.14.55 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.32.02 pm.png
they then saw the first part of the google document Jim created which had compiled evidence against cherry. he then proceeded to have a massive fucking sperg out stating "it was 2 year old drama" and how Jim was "a disgrace" and "was making google docs to hurt people", which we all know is the "truth".
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.00.08 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.00.43 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.42.13 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.42.26 pm.png

after this they then rallied their troops for the big raid on the furrmont server and also Jim's server, they got their guns ready, loaded with shitty jokes and spam bullets. they honed in the planes armed with bombs filled with "you break ToS" and honed in the artillery, amred with "what if the child consents" shells. the raids, went horribly fucking wrong. due to 2 reasons, 1. they weren't able to get enough people on and 2. they do not know how to fuckng raid servers properly. the "raiders" we subsequently quranteended and then decided to leave their server on their own accord. sadly there is no evidence f the raid due to it being too short lived but I do have this
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.17.09 pm.png

after this raid a former mod on cherry server and a admin on the furrmont server decided to question him on these small group of "raiders" who had came into his server. this was his response
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.17.18 pm.png

after this they kept shit talking the servers before FINALLY, both Fluff & Stuff and Cherry team then turned on each other as the pre-teen owner of the F&S server, Fexyk, made the server for the literal soul purpose of defeating cherry's server and only united because they had a common enemy, furrmont. although there are not many images about the autism that ensued I would like to end this part with a list of former mods and co owners who left due to either Fexyk's or Cherry's shitty behaviour or blatant manipulation

• - Lolita Ex Co-Owner (Left because of terrible server management)

• - Fluffles - Ex Co-Owner (Demoted/left over deleting ROBLOX allies in the group)

• - Sizinus - Ex Co-Owner (Demoted/left because Fexyk harassed him)

• - Jim_nex - Ex Co-Owner (Demoted/left because of the terrible server

environment, lack of effort from Owner, threats and harassment from owner)

• - Grantular - Ex Co-Owner (Left because of the terrible state of the server and how

staff’s opinions and ideas weren’t valued)

• - Celestial - Ex Admin (Left over following Grant's path and with drama)

• - Brandonus (Demoted/left for light attacks and even kicked for adding an -us after

each word)

• - Lara - Ex Moderator (Demoted/left and banned for being 'too strict’ for keeping

moderation with absolutely 0 shitposts during her activity)

• - Lurest - Ex Co-Owner (Left because he couldn’t handle the terrible state of the server and the toxicity)

• - And more...
how he recruits people into his roblox,furry pedo ring and also example of his own moral depravity/illegal shit
his abuse dates back a good 3 years (presumably when he was 17) where he begun to constantly advertise his degenerate discord on Roblox. this is mainly so he could get "starter furries" or horny kids onto his server so his moral depravity could be fulfilled. his first reported victim (victim 0 we will call this person) was in his server where then presumably posted NSFW into the chat. after this he then deleted the messages and a autism fest started as shown here.
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.01.45 pm.png

this lolcow then several months after bypassed a 15 year old into his NSFW text channels under the agreement that no one else knew about this said "deal". lets say this doesn't go too well for him
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.06.39 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.06.44 pm.png

this is only the begging of his moral depravity, it gets a WHOLE lot worse.
sharps the shark
on the 3rd of July 2017, 2 people are seen ERPing in one of his NSFW chats. one person (the victim) known as Shaprs The Shark, who admitted to being 13 and another user who we don't know the age of. then cherry states that he is literally mastubating and cumming to them ERPing (presuming he is trying to lure both of them into ERPing with him as well to fill his sexual gratification)
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.22.41 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.22.50 pm.png

then sometime later a person tried to confront him about his actions. here is what followed
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.30.18 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.30.24 pm.png
he then became extremely fearful after since many people on his discord then began to know about his sick moral depravity. he then begun to fucking sperg out and not too long after admitted in a announcement that he was a fucking pedophile
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.30.37 pm.png

sometime after (about a year later) a former mod of cherry's server comes out and confronts one of the evidence compilers about his experience with him.
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.51.06 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.51.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.51.15 pm.png

here is some stuff ive compiled showing him either: A. trying to defend himself, B. his "friends" sucking his cock off saying he is innocent or admitting their own sick fuckery, C. more people coming out exposing his shit. D. really dumb/exceptional shit he says and finally E. calling all the evidence fake
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.30.59 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.31.04 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.31.23 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 8.19.29 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.41.34 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.41.40 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.42.22 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.42.44 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.42.54 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.46.41 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.40.59 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 8.19.43 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 8.19.52 am.png

and finally
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.50.23 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.50.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.46.58 pm.png

glory holes in his roblox server
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.47.21 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.48.23 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.40.13 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.58.25 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.58.29 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.58.34 am.png

then he apoligieses for his own degeneracy
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.58.41 am.png

he then ADVANCES TO ANOTHER FUCKING MINOR RIGHT AFTER IN TELEGRAM
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.59.02 am.png

and another person approached by him
Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.58.50 am.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
Thanks @who dare wins? I want to laugh at the complete fucking idiot but I can't which in my book isn't bad I come here either to laugh or be horrified and frankly through out I could neither look nor look away. I find this to be some very solid digging.

One of the best bits was him trying to excuse being a creep by saying his power was out. Is there any more instances of him excusing shitty behavor because of first world problems those would be some good gets.

The section where you show him defending pedophilia is somewhat of a weak point, generally for these threads you want to start with the least insane thing a cow has done and ramp up. his defense of pedophilia needs to be either earlier in the OP or gone.

I do have some spelling and grammar nitpicks.
a person tried to conform him about his actions
the evidence I will be suing here
was in his server where then then presumably

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Thanks @who dare wins? I want to laugh at the complete fucking idiot but I can't which in my book isn't bad I come here either to laugh or be horrified and frankly through out I could neither look nor look away. I find this to be some very solid digging.

The section where you show him defending pedophilia is somewhat of a weak point, generally for these threads you want to start with the least insane thing a cow has done and ramp up. his defense of pedophilia needs to be either earlier in the OP or gone.
I guess that makes him a horrorcow then. Most of the ridiculous stuff is on Roblox, but the forums have been deleted for a while now, and he's deleted his account. It was largely his own roblox furry group fighting a separate group, but finding evidence of it is a tad difficult. From what I know, it involved trying to get the other group banned by mass-reporting its members. It's difficult to find evidence of sperging, now that he's tried to DFE.

What I was able to find was a twitter account where he self-doxed himself (phone number and general location). I'm still trying to verify whether it's actually him, though.

Under his other aliases, there's an amazon review (Pumpkillicious) but Kytten and Shinamon are too generic to find any specific info related to him.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net

One of the best bits was him trying to excuse being a creep by saying his power was out. Is there any more instances of him excusing shitty behavor because of first world problems those would be some good gets.

I do have some spelling and grammar nitpicks.
hey thanks for the feedback. just updated the post as well.

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
Much better I would try to have it a little more to the right though

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
You should probably link to the google document and the dropbox in the OP, since they're kinda important to all this. its got his dox in there, which you should prolly add.

He used 'Bloodracer101' as an alias when he was 17/16, making a Scratch account under it. When he was 17, he made a separate Roblox account under it, and a twitter account he deleted after he harassed some other furries.

1571489160202.png

1571488847422.png

1571489003706.png

Cell Phone: (816) 719-5361 - UNCONFIRMED
https://twitter.com/CherryTailsLewd <- NSFL: DON'T LOOK AT IT IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY.

He aspired to be a leech on society.
1571489107097.png

Babyfur confirmed.
1571489259868.png

1571489361259.png

Should've been hit harder tbh.

1571489452629.png

If only his father could see him now...

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
You should probably link to the google document and the dropbox in the OP, since they're kinda important to all this. its got his dox in there, which you should prolly add.

He used 'Bloodracer101' as an alias when he was 17/16, making a Scratch account under it. When he was 17, he made a separate Roblox account under it, and a twitter account he deleted after he harassed some other furries.

View attachment 977139

View attachment 977136

View attachment 977137
Cell Phone: (816) 719-5361 - UNCONFIRMED
https://twitter.com/CherryTailsLewd <- NSFL: DON'T LOOK AT IT IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY.

He aspired to be a leech on society.
View attachment 977138

Babyfur confirmed.
View attachment 977140

View attachment 977141
Should've been hit harder tbh.

View attachment 977143
If only his father could see him now...
I have linked the google document against him
[/QUOTE] compiled against this guy since there is a 60 page google document about him, [/QUOTE]

Plasmapheresis

anime avatars in current millennium
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how rétarded furries can be lmaaao. I wonder the thought process of him thinking it was a good idea to just post his state ID and admit he is a pedo in a Discord announcement. :story:

I hope this threads grows and we get some more information out of this guy.

I have linked the google document against him
b47b65b9c8ef597c0ae8cd7bec8563d7.png
d7d423bbcd6e35356fac8fe023d5e865.png

wew lad

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
I love how rétarded furries can be lmaaao. I wonder the thought process of him thinking it was a good idea to just post his state ID and admit he is a pedo in a Discord announcement. :story:

I hope this threads grows and we get some more information out of this guy.

View attachment 977696View attachment 977698

wew lad
well there really isn't anymore info as of concurrent. basically all the evidence has been compiled against him. the best thing we could do is infiltrate into his discord and record more examples of him grooming minors and other sperg outs in the near future. and yes, he looks like a fucking failed abortion that needs a shotgun shell to the head.

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
Some of those images are too small and annoying to read.
Is there any better resolution?
no sadly not. they come direct from the google document which makes it impossible to zoom in the screenshots directly. also I do say the way the screen caps are taken is annoying and inconvenient but I can't really change it myself

Tags
None