Cherry Paw / Cherry / Pumpkilicious / Kytten / Shinamon / Zix-shin / Kyle Philip Crabtree - 21 year old furry roblox play who is a discord pedophile, ran mutable autistic psyops before banning himself from roblox

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
What's funny about this? While not all threads have to be funny, they have to be more interesting than just being about a pedo. If all you have is that then this isn't moving forward.
well im currently writing a new section for the OP I have named "the roblox wars". im also going to add some comedic effect to it so it is at least passable. thanks for the feedback

update: UPDATED OP, recommend to read it and give any feedback if need be

Last edited:

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
autistic skype gayops, man I would have loved to see that shit
It was autistic as it sounds. I witnessed two twitter drama queens attempt to fake suicide attempts, and a rather annoying trailer park kid get banned from the internet and beat by his mother, among other things.

Reactions: NoFeline

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
It was autistic as it sounds. I witnessed two twitter drama queens attempt to fake suicide attempts, and a rather annoying trailer park kid get banned from the internet and beat by his mother, among other things.
well then, what was the most autistic shit you saw or knew of that someone did for these autistic Skype psyops?

Coke Pope

kiwifarms.net
No offense to any players here, but what the fuck is Roblox? It looks like a minecraft/lego ripoff/hybrid intended to trick small children. It doesn't seem to have a metacritic rating.
For the most part seems like a mix of lego universe and GMOD, it has tons of minigames in dedicated servers and players can costumize pretty much anything but the engine itself is quite limited.
It is just like blockland, only sightly better and a lot smoother.
Certain roleplaying servers work pretty much like Second Life.

Dr. Dickhead

I thought I'd pretend I was one of those "Normies"
kiwifarms.net
Shit like this is why the US will never ban KF. They outwardly hate us, but secretely love the weaponized 'tism that we turn on exposing fucks like this.

Regarding OP, all in all the info is very detailed (and made me throw up in my mouth). Personally, I prefer the OPs that put whole sections as collapsible spoilers, but that is more personal preference than criticism.

:semperfidelis:

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
Shit like this is why the US will never ban KF. They outwardly hate us, but secretely love the weaponized 'tism that we turn on exposing fucks like this.

Regarding OP, all in all the info is very detailed (and made me throw up in my mouth). Personally, I prefer the OPs that put whole sections as collapsible spoilers, but that is more personal preference than criticism.

:semperfidelis:
thanks for that mate, especially considering this is my first thread ive posted it looks pretty good. I used other threads as a bar for the standard which my thread should be. thanks for the feedback anyway, there is still some other info that needs to be unpacked but all the major spearing out has already been unpacked.

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
thanks for that mate, especially considering this is my first thread ive posted it looks pretty good. I used other threads as a bar for the standard which my thread should be. thanks for the feedback anyway, there is still some other info that needs to be unpacked but all the major spearing out has already been unpacked.
I think the biggest thing this is missing is simply where does Cherry go from here it seems like his most laughable/horrifying days are behind him, where is the fucker now?

Last edited:

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
I think the biggest thing this is missing is simply where does Cherry go from here it seems like his most laughable/horrifying days are behind him, where is the fucker now?
I heard he moved to a different state and is as of concurrent on welfare. I don't know if it is true or not but theres a lot about this circulating out there so it might be true

• Informative
Reactions: Plasmapheresis

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
Cherry Paw is kinda thick... OwO

No but seriously wtf, I'm probably late and uninformed but this shit is wild
I wonder if he'll produce enough content to become a cow
Or maybe he'll end up like other Discord pedos and not produce content for us but for himself (if u know what I mean rawr xd)

Edit:
View attachment 982951

lol I just noticed he likes his own tweets
"Paw off" boi I know you're a furry but c'mon who seriously says that

Tags
None