Cherry Paw / Cherry / Pumpkilicious / Kytten / Shinamon / Zix-shin / Kyle Philip Crabtree - 21 year old furry roblox play who is a discord pedophile, ran mutable autistic psyops before banning himself from roblox

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
It's a very good OP, greatly made, sourced and with images. The subject matter is a good, strong base, but I have some concerns if this dude can produce content for a while. Otherwise, I'd say a good thread.
You know, this is a fairly amazing read. Like that OP went into and provided screenshots. I'd personally like to see this gain more traction, and made a full fledged thread. Dojima seal of approval.
thats the thing, im not too sure. I have not been keeping tabs on his shit for a while but it seems he probably went full DFE. I did contact one of the guys who gathered all the info on him as well. unless he gets arrested for pedo shit or keeps going the way he is on another community, we might not see much from him anyway. also the "furry" roblox community might make a good community watch thread.

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
The entire Roblox Forum was archived prior to its deletion. Here are all of his posts. You can opt out of this archiving service, so I've saved a bunch of them to a JSON file. This isn't all of them, but it's late and i can't be arsed to be thorough.

The repeated text you see at the end of a lot of his posts is a signature. The Roblox forum had no official support for siggies, so posters entered them manually.

That's what I'd a call a mystery of the universe. Shit, of all the games I started playing when I was maybe ten, Roblox is the only real survivor.

I need to stop littering this thread; Roblox is my 'tism trigger apparently :oops:
I know that feel, bro. I played Roblox from when I was seven until around when I started high school (which was half of my life at the time, Jesus fucking Christ). Good memories, and the game's scripting system developed my passion for CS.

also the "furry" roblox community might make a good community watch thread.
The entirety of that god-forsaken site deserves a watch thread. There's a lot of cow material there, especially in the groups, which are full of teenage stormfags and insane girls who literally send nudes and degrade their own bodies in exchange for lego clout. I called them "Atomwaffen Junior Division" a while ago; they have a lot of the same shit as the aforementioned group but on a smaller scale.

Attachments

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Reactions: Cuck Duck

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
I bring little more except that Cherry has apparently had his electronics taken by police and he’s now in evidence-purging mode.

A Twitter confirmation might not be much, but it’s something.
He's apparently getting a 17 year old kid to contact all the children he's contacted on discord and asked them to delete all their messages. Apparently the feds didn't take his VR headset, and that's his current method of contacting that 17 year old.

He's gotten the google docs files in the OP taken down already. By trying to DFE he's brought more attention to himself.

Digital Thunder

Himbo Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
He's apparently getting a 17 year old kid to contact all the children he's contacted on discord and asked them to delete all their messages. Apparently the feds didn't take his VR headset, and that's his current method of contacting that 17 year old.

He's gotten the google docs files in the OP taken down already. By trying to DFE he's brought more attention to himself.
Not that that matters given that the feds can just retrace all that anyways. He's so low IQ he thinks that won't just incriminate him further.

TANK JESUS

getgetgetgetgotgotgotgot
kiwifarms.net

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
I assume it's that Oculus headset that doesn't require a pc, or it's those smartphone "VR" headsets. My guess is that he's using voicechat in a game, but I don't own a vr headset so idk if that's possible.
my question is, where is the search warrant paper? since he got all his electronic taken by the feds. not only that but this is looking like its turning into a lulzsuit. (also I can't fucking edit the OP for some reason)

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
my question is, where is the search warrant paper? since he got all his electronic taken by the feds. not only that but this is looking like its turning into a lulzsuit. (also I can't fucking edit the OP for some reason)
It's all just word of mouth/ through social media, for now. I doubt we'll hear much about it for a while.

who dare wins?

kiwifarms.net
It's all just word of mouth/ through social media, for now. I doubt we'll hear much about it for a while.
Looking around and it seems not too much else has been forwarded. The legal system in America is slow so it might take a while but he might play the autism card to get out of custody or be arrested just like bluecatriolu

Tags
None