Chic Fil A Mookbong | my relationship with Becky - 03/27/21, March 27, 2021

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Her repeating herself with the ''LGBTQ+'' bullshit. You're a lesbian for convenience and we all know it. We also know you don't give a fuck about homophobia or anything that doesn't revolve around food and your Haydurz.

You know if she actually said ''I don't care about the homophobia bollocks, I like their food so'' I'd be pleasantly surprised, the honesty would be refreshing. Of course that'd never happen because she's cosplaying as a compassionate lesbian woman who cares about her fellow gays.

Last edited:

Valhalla

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone think Big Ambs has actually been "hung-ree!" even once in her life?

She is always eating. Like always. Every event and every trip centers around food. It is a bit nutty, if you ask me.
To be honest.. probably not since she’s was a little gorl.
She needs food with her always. When she was learning to drive with Krystal, she made sure she had snacks in the car. Who needs snacks for 2-3 hours of practice driving? That’s a normal amount of time to not eat.

Ambs is scared of feeling hungry, therefore she never will let herself be.

alpro whore

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2034117
Awww MAN i want to punch every face..... especially the filtered triplets.

that arm...
amberarm.jpg

also nothing screams our dainty lesbian princess more than being shocked at chick-fil-a doing anti-lgbt shit whilst still chowing down their food and blasting how 'sho gud' it is. torrid could nuke a village of starving african children and she'd be like 'wHAAA that's sho bad. now look at this velvet situation-type-of-deal, it's SHO cute.'

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
My face when I see there is a 20 minute long mookbong in my subscription box that I am obligated to recap...
View attachment 2033933
Pour me a stiff drink, and make it a double.
  • HEY GUYZ
  • MOOKBONG!!!!
  • Barbee shurt
  • CHICK FIL AYE
  • Video is about mine and Beck-ee relayshunchip
  • ANYWAYS
  • Grilled nuggets
  • Dry chikin rap
  • Letus
  • Chikin
  • Cheez
  • No dip!!!!!!
  • Dry
  • Very dry
  • YOUR GORL WAS HONGREE
  • DANCE
  • OTHER MOOKBONGERS CREAM THEIR PANTIES TOO
  • SHOOOOOOOOO GOOD
  • DANGERUS
  • BUT HEALTHY
  • THOROUGHLY HITTEEN THE SPOT FOR ME
  • I WISH MORE PLACES DID GRILLED NUCKETS
  • SO BEAUTIFULLY WHITE
  • >fucking racist
  • Good stuff in mah lahf!!!
  • EVENCHUALLEE will talk about eet
  • Not weareen my reeng!!
  • Ppl noticed there is no bed in mah room
  • No sightings of the indentured servant with the learning disability
  • I LOVE HOW WHITE THIS CHICKEN IS
  • I AM SO HAPPY AND ENGAGED
  • NO REASON FOR BECK-Y-EE TO BE IN MAH VIDEOS
  • NO VLOGS, NO BECKY
  • We bought a new bed!
  • Rilly weird coincidences
  • OTHER PPL PICK OUT THEIR OWN ENGAGEMENT REENGS
  • I am scared to wear the ring!!!
  • Not used to a big rock on my fingers!
  • Afraid to flush it down the seenk when doeen ditches
  • “we are the closest thing to the opposite of breaking up”
  • #freebecky is crayzee
  • Beck-ee can live on her own!!!
  • She can be independent!!!
  • You guys are soooooo weird-uh!!!
  • Becky and I are happy!!!!!!
  • YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • We good!!!!
  • Mah food is 130 calories + 350 calories!!!
  • SO GOOD
  • THIS FOOD IS SO GOOD
  • DID I MENTION IT IS SO GOOD
  • I would be dishtrot
  • The cup says “sip and sit a while”
  • “What if I want to stand?” says the immobile eatbeast of Lexington
  • CHIK FIL A IS ANTI LGBTQ+OMGBBQWTFLOLLMAOROFLDNRSOSSKSKSKSKSK
  • WHY ARE YOU AGAINST LOVE?????????????????????????????????????
  • Hardcore trolling
  • Your channel is dyeen, boo boo
  • HAYDURS
  • Please make a clip of how many times I say “so good”
  • Lol the haydurs don’t care about you anymore
  • We have a new golden cow
  • Shoutouts to Chadtal
  • Fuck VirginLynn
  • REAPPLE MAH LISSTICK
  • FUCK YOU
  • BYE
Hamberlard review: SHE IS TRYING SO HARD. 4/10 for effort, I guess. DANCE PIGGY, DANCE!
I thought mookbong videos were "mee-dee-oh-core"? If you want to revive your dead channel, you should probably try harder than this.
Timestamped for the exact quote:
The only good thing to come out of this:
View attachment 2034007View attachment 2034007View attachment 2034007View attachment 2034007View attachment 2034007View attachment 2034007

Once again, her channel isn’t dead and she gets consistent views.

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2033939
You gorls think she's fatter now than the last time she decided she was a "plus size Barbie"?

EDIT: Oh screw this, I would have to edit out the chewing parts for this to be worth listening to and I can't be bothered to do that. I'll just wait for the recaps. She did this same obnoxious thing during a mukbang at the beginning of 2020 and I am convinced she's doing this on purpose to be a cunt.

the hair or spider web hanging from her crotch of holey leggings...can never unsee it

was this after the WLS seminar she went to? I think that was her"good news" she thought she was getting WLS so time to quit Jenny Craig and start eating fast food.

I wonder how much she sold the bed for. slept in only once, poor Becky couldn't even sleep in the bed she really wanted.

bulimiavomit

kiwifarms.net
Newbie here. My apologies if this has been said before, but I don't believe there was any "good news". She spent, what, like a month making people believe that Becky had left her? She thrives off of people speculating about her life. She gets off on people wondering if she's moving, getting weight loss surgery, ect.

I've seen people say that it couldn't be her getting a show on TLC because she'd have to stop posting on social media. While I highly doubt she managed to get her own show, it's not entirely impossible: the Slaton sisters are still able to post older, outdated videos on their channel, and I believe they can still tweet relatively freely (as far as I know, but I don't keep up with them much so I could be wrong). AL already voluntarily fucks with the timeline, so TLC telling her to slow her uploads or only post prerecorded videos wouldn't change things much.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Newbie here. My apologies if this has been said before, but I don't believe there was any "good news". She spent, what, like a month making people believe that Becky had left her? She thrives off of people speculating about her life. She gets off on people wondering if she's moving, getting weight loss surgery, ect.

I've seen people say that it couldn't be her getting a show on TLC because she'd have to stop posting on social media. While I highly doubt she managed to get her own show, it's not entirely impossible: the Slaton sisters are still able to post older, outdated videos on their channel, and I believe they can still tweet relatively freely (as far as I know, but I don't keep up with them much so I could be wrong). AL already voluntarily fucks with the timeline, so TLC telling her to slow her uploads or only post prerecorded videos wouldn't change things much.
Amber is too much of a neurotic narc to allow people to film/edit anything beyond her absolute control. Amber's online presence can't even adhere to any time frame in any world unless it suits her narrative at the moment

But the shower scene would be glorious 🌈

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
A lying liar who lies

View attachment 2034347 View attachment 2034349
View attachment 2034364
ETA: She already said, a long time ago, that the bed was too high for her to get into. Lies!!!
Good find. Also, no one believes these idiots share a bed do they?! Amber has slept sitting up in a lazy boy for actual years. Her body won’t tolerate supine type situations.
Who The actuAlL Fuk makes a huge diet plan, publishes said plan online and fishes it out to about a million eyeballs, then quits on the very first meal of day one. ‘Choosing’ fast food for your first meal of diet life and acting righteous about it because ‘I’ll never be pErfEcT guise’. Fuck you Amber. People care about you, jerk. Running (figuratively) to ‘ask’ or ‘tiktok’ to sperg about ‘how hard it is when people shame you’. Woe is me. This behavior is disgusting. No one hates you cause you’re a gross 800 pound monster. They feel bad and want to help you.
btw- the herpes don’t lie, idiot. You filmed your “I quit” video before you even uploaded the I’m gonna diet y’all video. This is sooo fake.

Last edited:

Valhalla

kiwifarms.net
Good find. Also, no one believes these idiots share a bed do they?! Amber has slept sitting up in a lazy boy for actual years. Her body won’t tolerate supine type situations.
I love when we get little blips of transparency. Amber can’t keep all her lies straight, even when they are documented! She is couch bound she cannot deny it much longer. Idk why she fronts so hard. We know there is noway she lives the “dainty influencer life”. That’s prob why she’s so ramped up about getting wls. Then she doesn’t have to feel humiliated by the fact all the haydurs were right. Humiliation is one the narcs biggest fears.

LunaLuLu

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2033932
Thirty. Years. Old. :story:

Oh, phew, good thing she cleared that up. There's no way being in a relationship with only women was enough for us to figure that out without being told.
View attachment 2033939
You gorls think she's fatter now than the last time she decided she was a "plus size Barbie"?

EDIT: Oh screw this, I would have to edit out the chewing parts for this to be worth listening to and I can't be bothered to do that. I'll just wait for the recaps. She did this same obnoxious thing during a mukbang at the beginning of 2020 and I am convinced she's doing this on purpose to be a cunt.
Ive noticed a lot of MOOKBONG videos do that. They seem to think their eating noises are part of the experience. They have even tried to carve out a niche as "ASMR", as if anyone thinks a hog chewing on slop is relaxing.