Chick-fil-A is ideologically opposed to my existence - "Hate against queer people is going to increase in this city, because folks can’t walk 500 feet to Popeyes."

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

DtoDab

Patient artist, dealer of furry thots
kiwifarms.net
Nobody eats chicken spitefully.

It's just chicken, you eat it, it's not some political statement, most of the chicken eaten comes from bumfuck Asia where workers are treated like slaves, but apparently nobody actually gets likes on Twitter about any of that shit.

If he doesn't like where the chicken is bought, then he should go eat somewhere else, what is this article even supposed to accomplish?

break these cuffs

Howard T. Petrazelli
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Suck my dick, when I'm still drunk at 6 AM and I want a chicken biscuit I'm not going to make biscuits AND fry a chicken breast AND subsequently burn my house down.
That's what leftovers are for dumbshit. It's not like you have a girlfriend or a family. Just label them so your mom doesn't eat them.

Miang

kiwifarms.net
shout-out-edited-by-andrew-wheeler.png

Why do they (well, the male variant anyway) always look like this? WHY?

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he doesn't like where the chicken is bought, then he should go eat somewhere else, what is this supposed to accomplish?
Because they can't just boycott a business like people who have better things to do. They have to whine and scream and cry until those businesses are functionally banned from their spaces because of wrongthink. Unfortunately, an entire national chain, unlike some poor bastard on Twitter, isn't cancelled so easily, especially when they employ shitloads of people and are wildly popular in whole regions of the US, which is why Chick-fil-A continues to laugh at these people after the fifth fucking time they've tried to take them down in as many years.

Brand loyalty: it doesn't just help Disney.

Mediocre

former disgruntled ralphamale
kiwifarms.net
I remember years ago I was visiting America for the first time, as I strolled down the sidewalk I caught a glimpse of a fine establishment that I have never seen before. I decided to carefully peak though the doors and saw a very clean and inviting restaurant so I stepped in and joined the line, as I was waiting to place my order I got talking to a guy named James, he asked me how I was and noticed I wasn't from around here and recommended I try the chicken sandwich so that's what I did.

After getting my order he invited me to join him and his friends at a table, as I was about to take my first bite they told me to look up and as I did I was shocked to see all of them holding their shirts up revealing huge swastika tattoos and various KKK ones, this is when I knew I'd found the fast food establishment for me.

Once we had finished eating we all picked up our trash and placed it into the bin like good well-mannerd huwhite men should and sat back down to finish our sodas, this is when they discussed their real reason for visiting Chick-fil-a, to my excitement they explained how they held their pre-game fag bashing sessions where they run around the city LITERALLY shooting and knifing trannies, fags & lesbians like it was some type of moonman music video.

Last edited:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Someone tell me what they actually did besides have a devotion to some archaic god nsmed Chrestus

Bongsnake McGee

kiwifarms.net
1568857313280.png

A) There are, in fact, biblical definitions of marriage, no matter what the article claims.
B) None of them involve Man + other Man. Except in the case of prisoners of war, but I ain't seeing Queery McBeardface sign up with Uncle Sam to get himself some hot prisoner of war booty.

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> posted 45 minutes ago
> 28 replies

People on here are passionate about their chicken, aren't they?

Twitter liberals are never going to win the battle against Chick-fil-A, no matter how many shitty opinion pieces they write on how homophobic they are. People like their products too much, and it's not an inconvenience to enjoy them. It's like putting up your pitchforks because one of the Migos saying he "can't vibe with queers" in a rap song. Who fucking cares? As long as the homophobic rapper makes decent party music, and the homophobic chicken restaurant makes food people want to eat, it doesn't matter to regular people who just want to live their life.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Do you feel in charge?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Suck my dick, when I'm still drunk at 6 AM and I want a chicken biscuit I'm not going to make biscuits AND fry a chicken breast AND subsequently burn my house down.
No, see, that’s when you are the best chef in the universe. When you’re so fucked up you can barely comprehend the concept of taste, that’s when the best food is made.

Agent Wet

Tell my wife I'm dead inside
kiwifarms.net
Nobody eats chicken spitefully.

It's just chicken, you eat it, it's not some political statement, most of the chicken eaten comes from bumfuck Asia where workers are treated like slaves, but apparently nobody actually gets likes on Twitter about any of that shit.

If he doesn't like where the chicken is bought, then he should go eat somewhere else, what is this article even supposed to accomplish?
But have you forgotten everything is political to them no matter how little it actually matters. :hah:

break these cuffs

Howard T. Petrazelli
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 940614

A) There are, in fact, biblical definitions of marriage, no matter what the article claims.
B) None of them involve Man + other Man. Except in the case of prisoners of war, but I ain't seeing Queery McBeardface sign up with Uncle Sam to get himself some hot prisoner of war booty.
Infidel, let me present you with the true word of God, Allah the the Most Beneficent and Most Merciful:
وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُمْ مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ مَوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ​

And one of His signs is that He has created for you, spouses from amongst yourselves so that you might take comfort in them and He has placed between you, love and mercy. In this there is surely evidence for the people who carefully think. (30:21)

وَاِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ اَلَّا تُقۡسِطُوۡا فِى الۡيَتٰمٰى فَانْكِحُوۡا مَا طَابَ لَـكُمۡ مِّنَ النِّسَآءِ مَثۡنٰى وَثُلٰثَ وَرُبٰعَ ۚ فَاِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ اَلَّا تَعۡدِلُوۡا فَوَاحِدَةً اَوۡ مَا مَلَـكَتۡ اَيۡمَانُكُمۡ ؕ ذٰ لِكَ اَدۡنٰٓى اَلَّا تَعُوۡلُوۡا ؕ‏
If you fear that you might not treat the orphans justly, then marry the women that seem good to you: two, or three, or four. If you fear that you will not be able to treat them justly, then marry one, or marry from among those whom your right hands possess. This will make it more likely that you will avoid injustice. (4:3)

وَأَنْكِحُوا الْأَيَامَىٰ مِنْكُمْ وَالصَّالِحِينَ مِنْ عِبَادِكُمْ وَإِمَائِكُمْ ۚ إِنْ يَكُونُوا فُقَرَاءَ يُغْنِهِمُ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
Marry the single people from among you and the righteous slaves and slave-girls. If you are poor, Allah swt will make you rich through His favour; and Allah swt is Bountiful, All-Knowing. (24:32)