Chick-fil-A is ideologically opposed to my existence - "Hate against queer people is going to increase in this city, because folks can’t walk 500 feet to Popeyes."

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

SomethingWittyandBadass

Daddy's too busy fucking a whore to care Timmy.
kiwifarms.net
This author sounds like a piece of shit who worries too much on what other people are doing. Shut the fuck up and keep it moving, sorry chick-fila is still a thing because no one gives a fuck about what a company is supporting believe it or not. They only care about one thing only if the fucking place is good. You think I give a fuck what Mcdonalds did to this burger as I'm eating at it like a starving African child? Fuck no. It's just food. It's shit you eat and you forget about it.

TowinKarz

Feeling Run Down
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he doesn't like where the chicken is bought, then he should go eat somewhere else, what is this article even supposed to accomplish?

The typical moral myopia of ALL that have a banner they live to march under - they confuse indifference with malice.

The reason they haven't bent the world to their will is not because they might be wrong, but just that the sheep out there don't know the STAKES WE'RE DEALING WITH!

They feel lack of support isn't because people dont care, it's because they don't GET how BAD it is, and once they've been "woked" to SEEING how bad it is, they'll SURELY understand...

The whole "Point" of these hitpieces are to make sure you GET that this place is EVIL and the longer you refuse to join in in burning it down, the worse of a person YOU are. This is trying to pull everyone off the fence and make them choose a side (and naturally, they will side with LGBTQWTF if they dont' want their social media profiles nuked)

Splendid

> Moderating KF for free
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not turning down some good ass food just because the CEO has different beliefs than me
The dude's been dead for years, I almost think Chick fil a is just doing it out of spite for the woke crowd at this point.

Also, it seems like Chick fil a might have been a big force in things like improving conditions at conversion therapy camps, so they're not exactly trying to gas the gays or whatever.

pwnest injun

The ghost of freedoms past
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone tell me what they actually did besides have a devotion to some archaic god nsmed Chrestus
The founders of the restaurant chain donated to a bunch of Christian charities, including some which were vocally opposed to gay marriage and maybe one that offered gay conversion stuff? Anyway, they don't anymore. These days the only gay-exclusive stuff they donate to is the Salvation Army and the Felloship of Christian Athletes, which is an afterschool sports program.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Remember the old Chick Fil A ads with the cows making signs to eat chicken? What if this is the chickens getting journalist jobs to bitch about eating chicken and to eat more cows? Because how else would a corporation serving chicken be opposed to your existence unless you were a chicken being eaten by humans?

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember the old Chick Fil A ads with the cows making signs to eat chicken? What if this is the chickens getting journalist jobs to bitch about eating chicken and to eat more cows? Because how else would a corporation serving chicken be opposed to your existence unless you were a chicken being eaten by humans?
Get it, he likes cock, jajaja

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net