Chick-fil-A is ideologically opposed to my existence - "Hate against queer people is going to increase in this city, because folks can’t walk 500 feet to Popeyes."

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This "article" is one long diatribe that boils down to this:

Do what I say, give me what I want, never so much as think of opposing me. I am owed your obedience.

And since this has to do with where you choose to buy fast food, I can't think of any other term than "petty tyrant"--because this is as petty a thing as you can find for tyranny.

NumberingYourState

(Me/Myself) (Fuck/You)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a faggot that you forget how crucial fast food is to our economy that even moral hypocrites don't care because the food tastes delicious.

The author can go kill himself for real.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody eats chicken spitefully.

It's just chicken, you eat it, it's not some political statement, most of the chicken eaten comes from bumfuck Asia where workers are treated like slaves, but apparently nobody actually gets likes on Twitter about any of that shit.

If he doesn't like where the chicken is bought, then he should go eat somewhere else, what is this article even supposed to accomplish?
I can only imagine the author or someone else will try to use some rando post from the internet as proof of spiteful eating. While some sperg might try to reach around for a facebook post or a tweet to show there are people eating Chick-fil-a to spite others, most people aren't gonna buy to spite some gay guy or queer person. They just want to eat some chicken from a specific chain they craved.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Suck my dick, when I'm still drunk at 6 AM and I want a chicken biscuit I'm not going to make biscuits AND fry a chicken breast AND subsequently burn my house down.
Degenerate. Clearly it is far better to go out and drive in the road and run over a child to have your alcohol-infused chicken!

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No matter how much liberals want to support the LGBQT people in their ChickFilA boycott, they won't do it. Where else are yuppie moms going to take their kids for a quick lunch? The choice is pink slime nuggets at McD's or actual chicken at ChickFilA. Plus, ChickFilA lets you get fruit instead of fries on the side. That is too much of a lure for liberal parents who like the convenience but need to feel that they are still getting something "healthy" for the kids. I know plenty of liberal moms who take their kids there. They might not admit it on facebook, but they do it.

And sometimes it is okay to be spiteful. I leave you with the inspirational photo created by the great troon athlete, World Champion (TM) Rhys McKinnon (which he kindly posted to Twitter):

Spite - Copy.jpg

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he doesn't like where the chicken is bought, then he should go eat somewhere else, what is this article even supposed to accomplish?
He's trying to make it so that eating at a fast food restaurant is the equivalent of gay bashing. He's trying desperately to shame people who go there by using nebulous, unverifiable claims that homophobia inherently increases because of eating Chick-Fil-A.

And he's trying to force people to see indifference as malice, one of the most self-defeating of SJW arguments, because it actively drives people from indifference into spite as more and more innocuous activities get labeled as bigoted. And it's incredibly easy to point out that they only care about ethical consumption when it suits them and they regard it as personally beneficial.

But it's Andrew Wheeler. He used to write for Comics Alliance, and a brief look at the sort of articles he posted shows just what kind of ideologue he is. He's very much a 'everyone vs. straight white men' kind of guy, who thinks all characters should be default-gay until you come up for a reason why they shouldn't be. And like many of our troon reporter lolcows, he ostensibly covers a type of media but 95% of his writing ends up about him and his sexuality.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
he believed in a “biblical definition of marriage,” which doesn’t exist
We know that moral purity is impossible in a capitalist society.
I’ve devoted much of my life to advocating for media that allows queer kids to see themselves represented. It’s important to me as someone who knows the struggle of growing up queer and as someone who took to heart lessons of love and kindness from my Christian upbringing.
1. Marriage exists, go see one, idiot.
2. There is no such thing as moral purity in any society, only a dangerous bigot believes in absolute purity.
3. Faggots already are represented, you're just not content because you want to prove the slippery slope right, you stupid, stupid fuck.