Chick-fil-A is ideologically opposed to my existence - "Hate against queer people is going to increase in this city, because folks can’t walk 500 feet to Popeyes."

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
tfw still using chick-fil-a for your propaganda for all Christians being anti-gay in 2019

Any good christian (like the ones who produce these delicious chicken sandwiches we all adore) should be anti-gay though. Do you think the message of Sodom and Gamorrah was "Well, as long as they keep it in the bedroom"?

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
Aren't hateful and insane....

Calls religious people 'cretins'

Yep, sounds like a typical liberal...

If you don't want to eat there, that's your prerogative. But you calling anyone who eats at a fast food joint homophobic makes you sound completely re.tarded. Most people aren't going there because they hate gays, and the employees are mostly college kids trying to earn a living instead of being a typical NEET. You honestly think they're all some cabal of gay haters? That's pretty exceptional. There's more important things to worry about than where Joe Average eats lunch.
You ARE what you eat! Now who's retarded?

Attachments

• ChikFilA.jpg
    ChikFilA.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 101

Dwight Frye

I want to be a dentist
kiwifarms.net
You ARE what you eat! Now who's exceptional?

Poe's Law in full effect. I'm pretty sure you're a troll at this point, but with the influx of summerfags we've had, one can never be too sure.

BTW, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not even a conservative or republican. I'm someone who thinks people should mind their own business and stop looking for petty things to complain about because they lack attention and validation in their own lives.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
The more the godless sodomites and ugly bull dykes (hot lesbians are okay only if I am allowed to watch and fuck them) protest delicious Chick-Fil-A, the more I want to buy a delicious chicken sammich. But god damn they are so fucking slow in the drive through because they are now so fucking packed every god damn day they are open.

Suck on that, queers, your tears and suicide rates make me happy.

Or you could cut out the middle man and beat gay kids yourself. A lot cheaper.

Wait, what do you mean it's a restaurant?
I do that anyway. If I see a faerie mincing around, I make it a point to pummel his face in. Especially after fucking them. It's not gay if you beat them up afterwards.

Michael Dummett

IPC + (p → q) ∨ (q → p)
kiwifarms.net
Chick-fil-A is ideologically opposed to my existence because the wankers won't open stores in the UK
I know I'm :late: but tbf everyone is ideologically opposed to the existence of Britbongs because Britain is filled with subhuman chavs and Pakis. Even Brits are ideologically opposed to their own existence.

not william stenchever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All this free advertising is how I found out about the culinary goodness of Thicc-fil-a in the first place. I think I'm going to get a spicy chicken biscuit or three tomorrow morning

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
All this free advertising is how I found out about the culinary goodness of Thicc-fil-a in the first place. I think I'm going to get a spicy chicken biscuit or three tomorrow morning
All that gay little protest did was galvanize conservatives to buy more Chick-Fil-A, hate fags even more, and frankly convince them the culture war was not only real but far from over. The Left really should just shut the fuck up. They are so annoying that they create real enemies to their cause.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t have a gallbladder anymore, fried chicken is against my existence. Fuck Chick Fil A!

At least, that’s what the article should be about.

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
Poe's Law in full effect. I'm pretty sure you're a troll at this point, but with the influx of summerfags we've had, one can never be too sure.

BTW, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not even a conservative or republican. I'm someone who thinks people should mind their own business and stop looking for petty things to complain about because they lack attention and validation in their own lives.
I'm NOT a troll. I'm someone who thinks people should have standards and live by them. I'm not afraid to admit that I despise trump and I also would never support any organization that supports hate or fear. Live as you like, I'll do the same.

All that gay little protest did was galvanize conservatives to buy more Chick-Fil-A, hate fags even more, and frankly convince them the culture war was not only real but far from over. The Left really should just shut the fuck up. They are so annoying that they create real enemies to their cause.
You are your own enemy. If I was a praying type, I'd offer you some.

EasyPeasy

Proud civic nationalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm :late: but tbf everyone is ideologically opposed to the existence of Britbongs because Britain is filled with subhuman chavs and Pakis. Even Brits are ideologically opposed to their own existence.

We only have about 3.5million muzzies in a pop of 67.5million people you spaz.

I haven't even seen a muzzie for several months.

I don't know anything about chavs except what was in the media, is it still a thing? Then again I don't live near any council estates.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
The founders of the restaurant chain donated to a bunch of Christian charities, including some which were vocally opposed to gay marriage and maybe one that offered gay conversion stuff? Anyway, they don't anymore. These days the only gay-exclusive stuff they donate to is the Salvation Army and the Felloship of Christian Athletes, which is an afterschool sports program.
So they did NOTHING wrong then, gotcha

Human Flesh

Actually an android wearing imitation human skin
kiwifarms.net
I could really go for some fucking chicken tendies right now

heyilikeyourmom

a lunatic just barking at the moon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm NOT a troll. I'm someone who thinks people should have standards and live by them. I'm not afraid to admit that I despise trump and I also would never support any organization that supports hate or fear. Live as you like, I'll do the same.
Which homophobic organizations is chic-fil-a still donating to? They stopped donating to the ones I knew about years ago.