Chick-Fil-A or Popeyes? - Who makes the best chicken?

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An age old debate. As a fat girl, I like my chicken fried and with lots of sauce.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ita Mori

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess I didn't factor in the required criteria for Amber.
You got me again.
Want to know a secret? Get the tenders from Popeyes and the Polynesian sauce from Chick-Fil-A (the 8 oz package).Cut up the tenders and pour the Polynesian sauce over them until completely coated. Serve with rice and it’s heavenly.

Crustyguy

kiwifarms.net
Hu, I never really compared them.

Chick-fil-a seemed more like something you order during a lunch break, while popeyes is something you get as a family.

They both have their pros and cons but i guess it really depends if you like the peanut oil/pickle juice -ey flavor of chick-fil-a or the more "traditional" popeyes.
Personally I prefer chick-fil-a just because I've always liked it.

JambledUpWords

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hu, I never really compared them.

Chick-fil-a seemed more like something you order during a lunch break, while popeyes is something you get as a family.

They both have their pros and cons but i guess it really depends if you like the peanut oil/pickle juice -ey flavor of chick-fil-a or the more "traditional" popeyes.
Personally I prefer chick-fil-a just because I've always liked it.
Truthfully, I actually do prefer Chick-Fil-A because last time I went to Popeyes I got nasty heartburn.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Why not both? They're both good and different enough that I don't see why you would only go to one or the other.

That said if I had to pick one I would give the nod to Chick-Fil-A, but chicken sandwiches and nuggets are very different than chicken legs, wings, breasts etc, it's both chicken, yes, but it's basically two entirely different things.

Last edited:

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
Chick-fil-A just because it doesn't make me want want to vomit every time. Its funny but my experience with both restaurants is that both have insanely long lines. Every time I went to them; the the parking lots would be packed, the drive tru stretched around the block and the wait times would be 15-20 minutes. For some reason their chicken was worth waiting for even though it was OK overall

Aso fun fact: Chick-Fil-A marinates their chicken in pickle brine juice to give it it's distinct taste for all you gormands out there.

Tags
None