Chick-Fil-A or Popeyes? - Who makes the best chicken?

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
When Pop Eyes is good, it's good, but it's only good about 10% of the time

There's two of them around here and they're both the least consistent places I've ever eaten.

And they rarely know how to cook the non-chicken items correctly.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like both but I prefer Chick-Fil-A since there's more stuff on their menu that I enjoyed more than Popeye's options. But I honestly wish all Burger Kings in the world could be replaced with Chick-Fil-As and Popeye's because there's too damn many of that shitty burger joint.

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But I honestly wish all Burger Kings in the world could be replaced with Chick-Fil-As and Popeye's because there's too damn many of that shitty burger joint.
We NEED more Burger Kings. And Krispy Kremes.

I like both but I prefer Chick-Fil-A since there's more stuff on their menu that I enjoyed more than Popeye's options.
CFA isn't good with their mac and cheese. The only thing I get there is their breaded chicken sandwich deluxe, chicken fingers, lemonade and their fries. They don't have many options but the few they DO is impeccable.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We NEED more Burger Kings. And Krispy Kremes.
Fuck no. Krispy Kreme is alright but Burger King is literal gutter trash food that tastes even worse than McDonalds.
1592624321432.png

The world needs more Wendy's or chicken places to replace the Burger Monarch's grimey ass. Even their onion rings are trash. Also too much fast food is bad for you.
CFA isn't good with their mac and cheese.
I won't argue against that.

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chick-fil-a seemed more like something you order during a lunch break, while popeyes is something you get as a family.
Also, CFA is friendlier. Popeye's is more varied. Unfortunately, there's no Popeye's where I am so CFA for my chicken cravings.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
I like them both, but if I had to choose, I'd probably choose Popeye's on second thought I'd rather have Chick-fil-a.

Of course if you're having a hard time choosing which one to get, just compromise and make your own at home:

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, CFA is friendlier. Popeye's is more varied. Unfortunately, there's no Popeye's where I am so CFA for my chicken cravings.
Sometimes I go to CFA just for their fries (but get the nuggets so it’s actually a meal). Every once in a while, I get their shakes. So far, CFA makes some of the best shakes compared to other fast food joints.

• Agree
Reactions: Dom Cruise

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
Chik-Fil-A. Popeye's is always too much of a roulette wheel. If it's good, man it's good. Get a bad spin though and you'll be in the bathroom all night praying for your death. Chik-Fil-A always has great customer service as well. Employees that actually give a shit rather than some sullen faced hood rat behind the counter wins every time.

Tags
None