Chick-Fil-A or Popeyes? - Who makes the best chicken?

Cardenio

Autistic Gaucho
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Popeye's because there's only one Chick-Fil-A in my area and it's always ridiculously busy. Popeye's I can get my junk food in 5 minutes.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
Meh, I'll just stop eating out from fast food places altogether. I'd rather just make it at home like those videos I linked earlier. It would be more cost effective and taste better, anyway.

Edit- Coming back and re-reading this thread has now made me crave a chicken sandwich from CFA. Their CEO may be an idiot cuck, but fuck-it, I want one of their sandwiches now. Might get one tomorrow if I can.

Or a kickin' chicken sandwich from Zaxby's. Either one will do.

Last edited:

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
KFC and Church's are really the only shitty chicken places.
Which is a real shame because KFC's chicken used to be delicious. Some have suggested that they've changed their secret recipe over the years, not sure if it's true but it would explain it.

That said, the best fried chicken I've ever had was from the deli at a Piggly Wiggly I stopped at after visiting some relatives a while back. For those who have never heard of it, it's a grocery store chain in the American south.

I swear that was the best damn chicken I've ever had.

• Informative
Reactions: JambledUpWords

Booty Guru

don't call me karen
kiwifarms.net
raising cane's reigns supreme
Fuck Canes, they charge you for extra Canes sauce. CFA gives you as much sauce as you ask for.

CFA is by far the best, I've never had a bad experience with the employees as I have with Popeyes or KFC. Plus the food just tastes better. The last Popeyes I went to smelled like mold and had some of the most incompetent employees (guess the description) I'd ever seen.

Baseton Repillé

Do you think I'm cruel?
kiwifarms.net
CFA is genuinely impressive in that no other fast food joint can rival their speed, quality, and sheer standard of service. They're a drive-thru chicken shack that aspires to something greater. Admirable, but mistaken. If I'm mowing down on some fried chicken I don't give a shit about any of that. I just want that greasy, salty goodness and popeyes delivers. Surly, retarded staff be damned, popeyes knows what it means to sling chicken, and I respect them for it.

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck Canes, they charge you for extra Canes sauce. CFA gives you as much sauce as you ask for.

CFA is by far the best, I've never had a bad experience with the employees as I have with Popeyes or KFC. Plus the food just tastes better. The last Popeyes I went to smelled like mold and had some of the most incompetent employees (guess the description) I'd ever seen.
cane's sauce is worth paying for, all of the CFA sauces are Walmart level garbage. chicken is good, tho.

also certain locations & online ordering will charge you for more sauce, it's just up to the discretion of the employees.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I prefer Popeye's because they season their chicken better and THOSE CAJUN FRIES. Chik-Fil-A has better quality chicken but I have In-N-Out syndrome about it (where it was overly hyped to me and I wound up disappointed). I do appreciate a restaurant that sells waffle fries though.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
It took forever for cfa to come here. After trying it, it was alright.

There's a Popeyes closer to work. It is also alright. Convenience wins overall.

Raising Cane's, though. That's some good eats when you're too lazy to make your own batter and fries.

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
Their CEO may be an idiot cuck, but fuck-it, I want one of their sandwiches now. Might get one tomorrow if I can.
just do what I do and continue to patronize them but remind the employees loudly to send the word up to corporate that I MAY take my business elsewhere if the CEO keeps telling me to shine black people's shoes and sending out shoe shines to his stores to fix racism.

I'm extremely sorry drive thru lady that you may be out of a job if people like me stop coming, but I'm not going to give money to make a millionaire more millions of dollars to tell me to prostrate myself in front of black feet and feel shame for racism (without making you feel uncomfortable during the process). You dumb fuck really think the 13% are going to make up the sales numbers of white Christians?

obviously I also avoid Popeyes and all Black-owned restaurants now to boycott Dan Cathy giving 5 million USD of chick fil a donation money to exclusively businesses owned by negros. The Negro business white guilt fund to replace the donations to the Salvation Army and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
I tried Popeyes in Yokosuka when they had an open gate festival and it was good.

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
Chick-Fil-A by a mile. Popeyes used to be better but they changed something in their recipe. Popeyes also used to be a fuckton cheaper, I remember getting like 10 pieces for like 7 bucks or something back around 2003. Now they're incredibly expensive and don't taste nearly as good as they used to. Popeyes is also better cold than hot for some reason, just like Papa Johns and Costco pizza.

• Informative
Reactions: JambledUpWords

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like CFA's chicken more and I like that I can piss off the SJW's just by eating tendies, but Popeye's wins on the sides. They both have really damn good mac n' cheese. CFA's might be a liiiittle bit better. I also think that I like Popeye's sauces better. And they have good muthafuckin biscuits for a fast food joint. So I guess my answer for Chik-Fil-A or Popeyes is yes.

Tags
None