Chick-fil-A Toronto store opening met with both protests and excitement - Anyone in the mood for waffle fries?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Michael Dummett

IPC + (p → q) ∨ (q → p)
kiwifarms.net
I like Chick-fil-a, but I wouldn't remotely call it "good Southern cuisine".
Point granted.

The fact that Chick-fil-A causes so much butthurt is ridiculous.
I know. Even if you don't agree with the CEO's views on marraige, 1) He wasn't vitriolic about his beliefs and certainly doesn't let it get in the way of his business. He literally stated in that 2012 interview that it was a personal belief that wouldn't and didn't influence his business sense. 2) It's fucking food. There are things that are more worthwhile to protest than a fucking fast food place, especially about something that doesn't affect who gets served or what gets served.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
I've said it before but both sides act completely re.tarded.

The progtard leftists harass and threaten the poor employees, assuming they're some Westboro Baptist cultists instead of college kids trying to earn a living. It's the CEO who is against gay marriage, not necessarily the employees, and even then, so fucking what? He's not some Boogeyman creeping into gay people's homes at night and executing them Richard Kuklinski style. He has his opinions, they're ones I don't agree with, but he's allowed to have them and it's such a petty thing to boycott and throw a tantrum over.

Which brings me to the other side which can act just as exceptional. "I'm gonna eat those dat gum chiggin sammitches to stick it to the faggots! That's what Jesus would want! God bless Chick-Fil-A! Soldiers in the Lord's army!" You sound legitimately re.tarded acting like this, no better than the SJWs. Patron the restaurant, support the CEOs beliefs if you agree, but quit cumming yourself over it and acting like you're a moral crusader. It's fast food, this really the hill you want to die on?

Eat there or don't, just shut the fuck up about it already.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Imagine getting worked up over a fast food place for any other reason than how they sell unhealthy food, lol

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine getting worked up over a fast food place for any other reason than how they sell unhealthy food, lol
woah hold on there, all the chicken at CFA is made fresh and their grilled chicken is normal if you don't want breading.

it's just they don't do dark meat.

NumberingYourState

(Me/Myself) (Fuck/You)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CFA employees have a very positive attitude. I see them engage in small talk quite often, never not overhearing it.

I get like one nice lady from McDonalds, everyone else there has no time to even develop people skills.

Honestly though the staple of LGBT/SJW outrage is even more clownish because I've seen blatantly flamboyant people not only eat there but work there.