Law Child calls 911 to report being left in hot car with 6 other kids - Woman Arrested For Leaving 7 children Age 4 and Under In Car With Windows Rolled Up

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
7 kids in a Monte Carlo? No. Bullshit. There aren't even enough belts to legally transport them in such a vehicle. Did they just go take a picture of a random fucking car or something? If you can't take a picture of the actual vehicle just fucking run with nothing.

EDIT: So, I mean, what should the general policy be on animals and children trapped in cars? Go to nearest store, request page for owner of vehicle to come to the front of the store immediately? Just call 911?
Implying a person who leaves kids in a hot car cares about having enough seat belts for them all.....

Most police departments say that if you see kids/animals in cars to call them and they'll get them out IMMEDIATELY and THEN try and find the owner/parent for a good talking to. If need be, the cops/fire dept have the tools to bust a window out. I've certainly never heard one say "Don't bug us about kids in cars unless you've spent 30 minutes in good faith trying to find the parent first"

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Implying a person who leaves kids in a hot car cares about having enough seat belts for them all.....

Most police departments say that if you see kids/animals in cars to call them and they'll get them out IMMEDIATELY and THEN try and find the owner/parent for a good talking to. If need be, the cops/fire dept have the tools to bust a window out. I've certainly never heard one say "Don't bug us about kids in cars unless you've spent 30 minutes in good faith trying to find the parent first"
Good to know. Figured that was the case for kids but didn't know if it applied for animals.

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
7 kids in a Monte Carlo? No. Bullshit. There aren't even enough belts to legally transport them in such a vehicle. Did they just go take a picture of a random fucking car or something? If you can't take a picture of the actual vehicle just fucking run with nothing?
My first thought, reinforced by not all of them belonging to the same mother and no names given?

Recently arrived "migrants". I've been seeing more of them on the regular now; whole carloads of em, often two or three women, at least 6 kids, and not a one of em in carseats.

Exigent Circumcisions

The autism.. it's coming from inside the house!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My first thought, reinforced by not all of them belonging to the same mother and no names given?

Recently arrived "migrants". I've been seeing more of them on the regular now; whole carloads of em, often two or three women, at least 6 kids, and not a one of em in carseats.
When it comes to news stories, it's always very instructive which information they're not providing. Name? Photograph? Quotes from family with their name or photograph?

Might be dealing with an.. ahem.. protected class.

Or lazy fucking journalists, who knows?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7 kids in a Monte Carlo? No. Bullshit. There aren't even enough belts to legally transport them in such a vehicle. Did they just go take a picture of a random fucking car or something? If you can't take a picture of the actual vehicle just fucking run with nothing.
The picture just being something they have on file or a stock image happens more often than you realise.

EDIT: So, I mean, what should the general policy be on animals and children trapped in cars? Go to nearest store, request page for owner of vehicle to come to the front of the store immediately? Just call 911?
Here the policy is to call roadside assistance (who will prioritise the call) or the police. If you have to break a window because they're taking too long to get there, there's probably no sitting magistrate who would convict you.

• Agree
Reactions: AsbestosFlaygon

Clop

kiwifarms.net
7 kids in a Monte Carlo? No. Bullshit. There aren't even enough belts to legally transport them in such a vehicle.
Well..
Additional charges are pending against the woman, the sheriff's office said.
I mean all the speculation in this thread are fun and all so I might as well speculate by myself that she was such an incompetent shit that she was even ferrying the kids inside a car in an illegal manner, so the kids would've been lucky as fuck she didn't have to break or hit anything (let's be honest, someone this fucking stupid would've run the lights with kids inside.)

• Agree
Reactions: AsbestosFlaygon

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Well..

I mean all the speculation in this thread are fun and all so I might as well speculate by myself that she was such an incompetent shit that she was even ferrying the kids inside a car in an illegal manner, so the kids would've been lucky as fuck she didn't have to break or hit anything (let's be honest, someone this fucking stupid would've run the lights with kids inside.)
Now you are getting the hang of it, but you have to go further - I bet she was just stopped off at a bar somewhere to get hammered so she could drive drunk with a car load of babies and deliberately smash into things!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino