Childhood TV Shows That You Barely Remember -

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember that puppet-animated sitcom - yet again a product of the early '90s - called Dinosaurs. Didn't last long.

The baby dino seemed to be the most popular character to people of the time.
An underrated Jim Henson Company production. The mum's VA sadly died recently and the baby's VA was actually the same guy who played Elmo in Sesame Street.

Very Clever Nickname

Me, but festive
kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember that puppet-animated sitcom - yet again a product of the early '90s - called Dinosaurs. Didn't last long.

The baby dino seemed to be the most popular character to people of the time.

An underrated Jim Henson Company production. The mum's VA sadly died recently and the baby's VA was actually the same guy who played Elmo in Sesame Street.

And it's on Disney+ if you want to watch it again!

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
There was a show about these smaller toys that were like a combination of Bionicles and Transformers. They were a society of human sized mecha-robots.

There was another show where a group of poor kids got mecha suits and fought the evil government of their nation for the freedom of their people or something, the ending was on a blimp or skybase.

Jackie Puppet

kiwifarms.net
I barely remember a bunch of Nickelodeon shows. There was one about these 2 black kids that were brothers and their friend named "Goo" there was also some nerdy white kid on that show and his catchphrase was "Don't hold your breath!".

Pretty sure it was called Kablam! and it was just a bunch of really shitty cartoon shorts. It was a lot like Robot Chicken.

I think this show was called The secret life of Alex Mack. It was about some girl with super powers or some shit.

There was also this show about kids at camp. All I remember is it had that weird looking red head kid in it who played John Connor's punk friend in Terminator 2.

Shelby Woo. I remember I fucking hated this show. It would come on after new Rugrats episodes and I thought it was boring as fuck. It was about some Asian girl who was a private detective or something like that.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
I barely remember a bunch of Nickelodeon shows. There was one about these 2 black kids that were brothers and their friend named "Goo" there was also some nerdy white kid on that show and his catchphrase was "Don't hold your breath!".

Pretty sure it was called Kablam! and it was just a bunch of really shitty cartoon shorts. It was a lot like Robot Chicken.

I think this show was called The secret life of Alex Mack. It was about some girl with super powers or some shit.

There was also this show about kids at camp. All I remember is it had that weird looking red head kid in it who played John Connor's punk friend in Terminator 2.

Shelby Woo. I remember I fucking hated this show. It would come on after new Rugrats episodes and I thought it was boring as fuck. It was about some Asian girl who was a private detective or something like that.

The one with the black kids might be Lil' Romeo's show. I think it was on Nickelodeon. I watched it a lot but somehow barely remember it.

The Secret World of Alex Mack was pretty cool for its time. The governement was hunting her down because she was accidentally doused with some strange chemical by bumbling disposal men.

The camp show was Salute Your Shorts. Danny Cooksey is the actor you are talking about. He's had a pretty good career voice acting. He was also Stoop Kid on Hey Arnold. He was Sam on Diff'rent Strokes. The annoying little later season add-on kid. It's funny, because just like with Robbie Rist (Cousin Oliver from The Brady Bunch) he had the best career out of the cast of kids despite being the irritating new kid added for the cute factor.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
The one with the black kids might be Lil' Romeo's show. I think it was on Nickelodeon. I watched it a lot but somehow barely remember it.

The Secret World of Alex Mack was pretty cool for its time. The governement was hunting her down because she was accidentally doused with some strange chemical by bumbling disposal men.

The camp show was Salute Your Shorts. Danny Cooksey is the actor you are talking about. He's had a pretty good career voice acting. He was also Stoop Kid on Hey Arnold. He was Sam on Diff'rent Strokes. The annoying little later season add-on kid. It's funny, because just like with Robbie Rist (Cousin Oliver from The Brady Bunch) he had the best career out of the cast of kids despite being the irritating new kid added for the cute factor.
Also these

Attachments

• MontanaMax.jpg
    MontanaMax.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 20
  • O7AX82qpXfB_ALXFckOqCd7Bg6gRHkCqXSEVr80clRg.jpg
    O7AX82qpXfB_ALXFckOqCd7Bg6gRHkCqXSEVr80clRg.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 19

Car Won't Crank

My cars won't crank
kiwifarms.net
Anyone remember the French cell shaded 3D animated show/short called Skyland (Skyland, Le Nouveau Monde)? It takes place in a dystopian world where the earth has broken into pieces, all of which orbit some central gravitational force while keeping an atmosphere. It's kind of like a cross of Last Exile, Oban Star Racers, Moto GXP, with hints of Star Wars (for the telekinetic powers the Seijins have).

Those were the good old times of Western animation. The soundtrack and ship design were what captivated me the most back in the days. It was also cool seeing one of the main characters named Mahad, an obviously non French name while also using Japanese terms like Seijin. Such a pity shows these days can't have this sort of seamless diffusion of languages/cultures without invoking the SJWs.

View attachment skyland.webp

Quantum Diabetes

The audacity of gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This ran one summer in the 90s with American voices instead of British. I laughed really hard when a horse blew up in one episode.

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Doll brought to life
kiwifarms.net
I remember Dudley the Dragon. It's kinda like the Canadian version of Barney and also came out in the 1990s. Mandela Effect made me think he looked similar to Barney so imagine my surprise merely 15 years later when I found out what he truly looked like.

Jeff Boomhauer

Yo.
kiwifarms.net
https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/munger_4253.png

Anybody remember this? It was a series of minute long shorts that ran on Disney's One Saturday Morning Block sometime in the late 90's. Sorry for the crappy quality, but it was the only decent shot of the whole class I could find. Surprisingly, all of the episodes are on Youtube.

The show has an interesting history behind it. The guy that made it (who used his own photo as the kid in the bottom right) used photos from some yearbook of people he didn't know and a number of the actual, now adult students, as well as the teacher, found out and tried to sue him.

Syaoran Li

Punk Sucks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/munger_4253.png

Anybody remember this? It was a series of minute long shorts that ran on Disney's One Saturday Morning Block sometime in the late 90's. Sorry for the crappy quality, but it was the only decent shot of the whole class I could find. Surprisingly, all of the episodes are on Youtube.

The show has an interesting history behind it. The guy that made it (who used his own photo as the kid in the bottom right) used photos from some yearbook of people he didn't know and a number of the actual, now adult students, as well as the teacher, found out and tried to sue him.

I always wondered if those shorts helped inspire Angela Anaconda?

Autumnal Equinox

You’re a goody little two shoes!
kiwifarms.net
there was an anime Cartoon Network used to air in the mid 90s late at night I’d watch. I remember it had a bird motif, all the main characters had suits based on various birds. It was a space battle kind of anime but I can’t remember the name of it. It was an older anime, probably mid to late 70s

edit: G-Force Guardians of Space. That was the one

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
I remember some random ass shows from Fox Kids like Dog City, Mr. Bogus, Piggsburg Pigs, and the fucking Attack of the Killer Tomatoes cartoon.

They stick out to me because I feel like I am the only one that remembers them.

Jeff Boomhauer

Yo.
kiwifarms.net
there was an anime Cartoon Network used to air in the mid 90s late at night I’d watch. I remember it had a bird motif, all the main characters had suits based on various birds. It was a space battle kind of anime but I can’t remember the name of it. It was an older anime, probably mid to late 70s

edit: G-Force Guardians of Space. That was the one
3 of the main characters (the two adult dudes and the chick) were put in the video game Tatsunoko vs Capcom for the Wii, which surprisingly made it here to the US. Almost the entire Tatsunoko side of the roster was unknown to the US. I vaguely remembered them, though I was very, very little when it was on Toonami.

It was apparently called Science Ninja Team Gatchaman in Japan, showing Japan's love of word salad titles.

Edit: Apparently, Toonami aired it again in 2000 for a brief run.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
What was that one tb show that was on Disney XD it had like the 7 dwarfs and like some witch woman with pink hair I think? I distinctly remember her partner in crime. He kinda looked like knock off Tsukiyama Shuu from Tokyo Ghoul but with like a big nose. It KINDA looked like gravity falls but it wasn't.

And what was that other Disney XD show and it had this fat orange cat and this blue little alien? They were both taken care of this old lady and it was pretty charming tbh.