Culture ‘Children Can Handle The Kink’ Of Pride Parades, Says LGBTQ Activists - Ain't nothing wrong with publicly getting it on

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is honestly fucking horrifying, and everyone involved in this should be ashamed. I mean think about it...parents will have to actually talk to their kids about sex and sexuality instead of plopping them down in front of Fortnite while quietly hoping they don't catch the Gay. The thought of children growing up with a healthy understand of sex is the most terrifying thing I can imagine. Only Timmy's Catholic choir director has the right to educate him on anal sex and nobody else.
You didnt catch the gay, did you?
I mean... we have boiling water and rags if you need it.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of the furries that go out in their fursuits and interact with kids in parks or on the beach. Though, this is way worse since these fuckers have god damn toys and a ball pit.
We have a whole cultural cliche about creeps in a van offering kids a puppy and free candy. These fucks have the puppy and a ball pit. And still, no one has stopped them.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit this is just horrifying.

Minor powerlevel: I'm not one who gets offended easily. One thing that did manage to push my button in the past however was when people equated gay men to pedophiles. It truly pissed me off. I couldn't believe people had that (I thought at the time) such ass backwards hateful opinions. I didn't care if you didn't agree with gay marriage or even if you personally didn't like gay people, but I thought it was just sick when people made that comparison.

Now...seeing just how degenerate and brazenly pushing for the sexualization of children the modern LGBT community seems to advocate for...it scares and depresses the hell out of me. This is what I got into so many arguments with others in the past? These people are people I defended? As a gay man who has tried so hard since coming out to show the people around me that I'm the same person I always was, and not some deviant stereotype, was it even worth coming out seeing that these disgusting closet pedos are becoming the new face of the LGBT community?

I really, really hope people start waking up and calling this shit out as the horrible thing it is, if nothing else, I hope that happens soon.

OmniousAttributer

kiwifarms.net

Minor powerlevel: I'm not one who gets offended easily. One thing that did manage to push my button in the past however was when people equated gay men to pedophiles. It truly pissed me off. I couldn't believe people had that (I thought at the time) such ass backwards hateful opinions. I didn't care if you didn't agree with gay marriage or even if you personally didn't like gay people, but I thought it was just sick when people made that comparison.

Now...seeing just how degenerate and brazenly pushing for the sexualization of children the modern LGBT community seems to advocate for...it scares and depresses the hell out of me. This is what I got into so many arguments with others in the past? These people are people I defended? As a gay man who has tried so hard since coming out to show the people around me that I'm the same person I always was, and not some deviant stereotype, was it even worth coming out seeing that these disgusting closet pedos are becoming the new face of the LGBT community?

I really, really hope people start waking up and calling this shit out as the horrible thing it is, if nothing else, I hope that happens soon.
Bro, time to convert back and go straight. Only path to virtue left.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net

If it makes you feel better, being gay doesn't make you a monster. Being gay and a sjw makes you a monster.

Hell just being a sjw is dangerous. Liberals have worms in their brains and it's very contagious.

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net

The LGBT in its current form is a useful shield for being a sick fuck. You know in your heart that you're not a creep. That's what counts. All you can do is denounce these people and wait for everyone to collect their balls and stop turning a blind eye to this kind of shit in exchange for woke brownie points.

Autocrat

Sophisticated
kiwifarms.net

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net

If anything, distancing yourself as much as you can from the degenerates, while actively calling them out (at the cost of you being cancelled), is the best thing you can do. It's a shame that the silent minority, the only decent bunch gets thrown into the same bag, but alas it's becoming increasingly hard to not think about these things when people start waving around LGBT{slaps on keyboard} "acceptance".

Chadley Dickinson

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't take a child to the gay bars and parties I go to because it's inappropriate. For fucks sake we decent gays and lesbians worked a long time to get any acceptance and these tranny 'queer' freakshows are putting in 100-hour weeks to undo all that work.

Also lying about Stonewall, those revisionist cunts.
You guys should have listened to Dave Chappelle last year.

• Agree
Reactions: frozenrunner
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino