Culture ‘Children Can Handle The Kink’ Of Pride Parades, Says LGBTQ Activists - Ain't nothing wrong with publicly getting it on

Give Her The D

Survives KyoAni. BUT AT WHAT COST?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leftist scumbag offering pedophilia defense.

I'm not even surprised. I'd say this was just trolling, but the left sure does seem to love protecting their kiddie fuckers. Sorry Muslims, you're no longer on the top of the protected class totem pole, NAMBLA has become the liberals' new pet.
Wow, nice strawman, going straight for the "muh liberal" defense.

Let me know when you have something original.

I dunno, man. Instead of hating on perverts and their shitty kink-show off, I think I would be more mad at parents who bring their kids there.

Yeah dude buttfuck a guy on street or whatever, but it ain't as shameful as putting your kid in a leather daddy harness and making him/her applaud the nigga getting buttfucked on the street.
You see, we have this thing called "Public" where everyone is allowed to be. Including children. We also have a thing called "private" where only the people you invite can be. If children shouldn't see it, it shouldn't be in public. This isn't that complicated. Again, the standard of "Would a homeless dude go to jail for doing this in a park" seems like a good one to me. Just flashing your junk at kids gets you rightly labelled a sex offender, fucking obviously sex acts in public are worse.
Wow, nice strawman, going straight for the "muh liberal" defense.

Let me know when you have something original.
OK, I got one.
"Children can handle the kink of pride parades, say LGBTQ activists".

Now tell me what other settings you can appropriately combine "children" and "kink". None at all, you sick fuck? Correct.

Give Her The D

Survives KyoAni. BUT AT WHAT COST?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You see, we have this thing called "Public" where everyone is allowed to be. Including children. We also have a thing called "private" where only the people you invite can be. If children shouldn't see it, it shouldn't be in public. This isn't that complicated. Again, the standard of "Would a homeless dude go to jail for doing this in a park" seems like a good one to me. Just flashing your junk at kids gets you rightly labelled a sex offender, fucking obviously sex acts in public are worse.

OK, I got one.
"Children can handle the kink of pride parades, say LGBTQ activists".

Now tell me what other settings you can appropriately combine "children" and "kink". None at all, you sick fuck? Correct.
til I'm some subhuman liberal kiddie diddler according to corbin

Come up with other things than it all being the liberal agenda, dude.

til I'm some subhuman liberal kiddie diddler according to corbin

Come up with other things than it all being the liberal agenda, dude.
I wasn't calling you a kiddie diddler, sorry. The "None at all, you sick fuck" was words I was putting in your mouth as a hypothetical response in the theoretical situation of someone talking about kids and kink to you.

Most liberals obviously don't like the idea of mixing kids and sex, because they're mostly mentally sound humans (Yeah I'm going against the groupthink of liberalism being a mental illness, sue me). They just have a strange blind spot about the LGBT community and pedophelia due to the team sport nature and wokeness, I think.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Sure, maybe that particular example wasn't a good one. Regardless, similar things apparently do happen in public where children could be present, however rarely. I think they shouldn't, that's all. I think we're having two parallel arguments here, sorry for the confusion.
Can we find a confirmed example of public sex happening at pride? I think Guardian G.I. has a point, this could be staged.

I did find a lgbt article saying that pride is about sex, though. lol

And this picture of a dude in a leather dog mask and a frilly diaper.
pup.png

Last edited:
Can we find a confirmed example of public sex happening at pride? I think Guardian G.I. has a point, this could be staged.
Well if it's not real, why make a statement like 'children can handle the kink'. If someone asked me if I thought kids could handle the kink' of attending a party at my house, I wouldn't say 'yep they can handle it', I would say 'wtf is wrong with you, what kind of sick fuck do you think I am? Obviously I wouldn't invite kids if anything 'kinky' were going on.

My stance is simple if/when it does happen, it shouldn't.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Well if it's not real, why make a statement like 'children can handle the kink'. If someone asked me if I thought kids could handle the kink' of attending a party at my house, I wouldn't say 'yep they can handle it', I would say 'wtf is wrong with you, what kind of sick fuck do you think I am? Obviously I wouldn't invite kids if anything 'kinky' were going on.

My stance is simple if/when it does happen, it shouldn't.
There's definitely gross stuff and public kink at pride, that's undeniable. I just don't think they've crossed the line to public sex yet, just public diaper shitting.

brap.png

And of course, public nudity.
barbie-swallows-nude-in-public-8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa).jpg

I can't wait until the two are combined and we have nudist ABDL trannies shitting in the street.

Last edited:

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
Honestly though, does anyone want to die on the hill that Literal Fucking is meaningfully worse than BDSM demos (which are done in public, see zombietime's photos for proof) and other sexual acts that are not Literal Fucking? Arguably a kid who walks in on a couple just plain fucking is gonna be less damaged than one who is present for the watersports demo or "puppy play" group.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Honestly though, does anyone want to die on the hill that Literal Fucking is meaningfully worse than BDSM demos (which are done in public, see zombietime's photos for proof) and other sexual acts that are not Literal Fucking? Arguably a kid who walks in on a couple just plain fucking is gonna be less damaged than one who is present for the watersports demo or "puppy play" group.
Tbh I just don't like when people say that something happened without being able to back it up with proof. The topic doesn't matter.

I agree with you, pride isn't child appropriate whether or not there's public sex.

• Agree
Reactions: Guardian G.I.

Fagnacious D

and The Dick of Destiny
kiwifarms.net

I did find a lgbt article saying that pride is about sex, though. lol

And this picture of a dude in a leather dog mask and a frilly diaper.
View attachment 838550
Jack Chick was right.

Doomtown3.gifDoomtown5.gif
Doomtown9.gifDoomtown10.gif
Doomtown14.gifDoomtown15.gif
Quickly get the Bible (King James version only) and pray!

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's definitely gross stuff and public kink at pride, that's undeniable. I just don't think they've crossed the line to public sex yet, just public diaper shitting.

View attachment 838591

And of course, public nudity.

I can't wait until the two are combined and we have nudist ABDL trannies shitting in the street.
Ban high capacity street shitting assualt trannies.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
Yo, I’m just as fond of racey homophobic jokes as the next guy, but I’m really bummed for the gay peeps out there. Poor little dick-loving bastards are getting drowned in a stagnant pool of degeneracy in places that were formerly safe havens for them to relax and get support, and they’re treated like trash if they don’t lay down and accept that shit.

People really need to learn the difference between accepting gay rights and allowing creeps to flash their nasty infected dicks at children in public. Shit, I know it’s gotta be pretty confusing to deal with stuff like that, and I just want these guys to be able to be themselves and make friends with others that know what they’re going through without having to deal with creepy Johnny wearing a latex bodysuit in public with a filthy dildo dangling out his asshole.

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net

Jack chick has been consistently proven right in the modern era.

For instance, in Dark Dungeons if you replace every instance of DnD with Minecraft and every instance of satanism with paedophiles it instantly makes sense.

Jack chick has been consistently proven right in the modern era.

For instance, in Dark Dungeons if you replace every instance of DnD with Minecraft and every instance of satanism with paedophiles it instantly makes sense.
Yeah, and Nostradamus got every single one of his predictions right if you replace every wrong prediction with something that actually happened.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not here, stupid Poe and his damn laws.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino