Culture ‘Children Can Handle The Kink’ Of Pride Parades, Says LGBTQ Activists - Ain't nothing wrong with publicly getting it on

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over already?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
Sure are a lot of rich (((white))) men on that list. Casual antisemitism aside, it's scary how much money there is to be made m i l k i n g the cash filled prostate of the LGBT community for hormones if you're in the medical field.
It makes me wonder if any of those gender special doctors have ever told a little girl that she can play with trucks without having to cut her hair off? You really have to wonder what the huge rush is on medicating these children is and then you realize that it's just money like everything else.

The doctor doesn't care, he's going to drive his Mercedes back to his place and live the high life while his patients struggle with his quackery.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I was just an innocent Texas farm boy when I unwittingly stumbled into the middle of the Seattle Pride Parade in 2008. I had no idea what was going on, but I found the depravity hilarious.

Slightly less hilarious was when a pack of fags surrounded me and demanded to know why I was wearing grey. "In honor of my confederate ancestors" wasn't the RIGHT answer, but eventually they decided I wasn't on a one man gaybashing excursion.

BeepMareep

Mildy perturbed
kiwifarms.net
They want kids to learn acceptance, but considering Pride is about putting everything on display and to get rid of shame after being forced into the closet, this implies you needed shame in the first place to understand. Kids need to learn some shame to understand what is appropriate in public and the concept of consent, and Pride teaches not to be ashamed in public, so there is some conflicting lessons there. Kids emulate what they see, so you can't have it both ways.

LGBT is inherently about sex. You can't not sexualized it. They need age restrictions either for certain parts and the whole event. Bringing kids to Pride before they even get sex ed is going to confuse and fuck them up.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
LGBT is inherently about sex. You can't not sexualized it. They need age restrictions either for certain parts and the whole event. Bringing kids to Pride before they even get sex ed is going to confuse and fuck them up.
Sorry, unless you bang this child right here in the butt on the pride float you are a homophobe, dems the rules. Or are you one of those Gay bashing, LGBT burning, Super Hitlers???

B

BF 388

kiwifarms.net
If you want to understand how degenerate gays are, look no further than the so called 'pride' flag.

They literally took a symbol of righteous cleansing, the rainbow, and used it to represent their filth.

The slippery slope ends in the destruction of civilization. We will see an argument to normalize pedophilia within the next 10 years, mark my words.

Fangsofjeff

♡ WHITE MALES SHOULD BECOME GOOD MUSLIM WIVES ♡
kiwifarms.net
TOTALLY CHILD APPROPRIATE
londonpride2017.jpg

I got whiplash when I read that because it's literally saying it's okay to strut around with your dick or boobs out in front of little children because they don't know it's sexual and because they enjoy it.
That's the same thing nudists think, isn't it?

Last edited:

BeepMareep

Mildy perturbed
kiwifarms.net
That's the same thing nudists think, isn't it?
Most nudists groups are actually pretty protective and appalled by anything sexual involving kids and actually try desexualize nudity. They're paranoid about boners and public sex, and will hover over new members for weeks to make sure they aren't pedos if there happens to be kids in the group, but Pride itself revolves around sexuality. To actually be sexual and perverted around kids and assume they are naive and innocent about it is misleading and disingenuous. Kids remember that stuff and will grow up and feel resentment about it. Walking around with strap-on dildos isn't innocent.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
Most nudists groups are actually pretty protective and appalled by anything sexual involving kids and actually try desexualize nudity. They're paranoid about boners and public sex, and will hover over new members for weeks to make sure they aren't pedos if there happens to be kids in the group, but Pride itself revolves around sexuality. To actually be sexual and perverted around kids and assume they are naive and innocent about it is misleading and disingenuous. Kids remember that stuff and will grow up and feel resentment about it. Walking around with strap-on dildos isn't innocent.
Makes me wonder what the next Zeitgeist after this bizzaro sex positive one is going to be.

It's fucking weird how fictional women not being in jumpsuits or below a C cup is considered "sexist and harmful" but shit like Pride Parades and Pussy Hats are perfectly okay to expose kids to.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino