Culture ‘Children Can Handle The Kink’ Of Pride Parades, Says LGBTQ Activists - Ain't nothing wrong with publicly getting it on

Autocrat

Sophisticated
kiwifarms.net
I'd take my kid to a pride parade. I wouldn't dress them up like mini kinksters, but that kind of insane degeneracy isn't that big of a deal when kids see it for the insanity that it is. Where I am, I always see this group of old guys walking around naked. That's basically the worst they would see. Some disgusting naked women, and vast vast swaths of half naked otherwise normal party girls. I think the majority of people at Pride, at least the one I've gone to - which by the way may be the most gay - are normal straight people. A lot of people that have never been, don't realize that.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Makes me wonder what the next Zeitgeist after this bizzaro sex positive one is going to be.

It's fucking weird how fictional women not being in jumpsuits or below a C cup is considered "sexist and harmful" but shit like Pride Parades and Pussy Hats are perfectly okay to expose kids to.
Something tells me this is not going away anytime soon. If anything they'll soon promote child sex (as in child on child, not pedophliia, though that might also happen).

Last edited:

ChickenGoesBawk

I am the terror that flaps in the night!
kiwifarms.net
For a long time in the Stone Age there were no clothes, and there's still some tribes that are casually nude all the time. Humans can grow up with it without psychological damage.

But as was said already, pride fests and kids is another story.
That's like, their culture/society though.

This, however, is because of perverted minds.

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This, however, is because of perverted minds.
That's true. In America, nudity seems to be inherently sexual, and America also has a serious problem with pedophilia. To stop pedos from combining the two, American society would have to "unlearn" the former (likely a relic of Puritan and Victorian thinking), and fix whatever the hell is causing the latter.

Because of trends such as this story, such change seems unlikely.

Last edited:

Ashy the Angel

The Cultural Marxist under your bed
kiwifarms.net
This is honestly fucking horrifying, and everyone involved in this should be ashamed. I mean think about it...parents will have to actually talk to their kids about sex and sexuality instead of plopping them down in front of Fortnite while quietly hoping they don't catch the Gay. The thought of children growing up with a healthy understand of sex is the most terrifying thing I can imagine. Only Timmy's Catholic choir director has the right to educate him on anal sex and nobody else.

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
This is honestly fucking horrifying, and everyone involved in this should be ashamed. I mean think about it...parents will have to actually talk to their kids about sex and sexuality instead of plopping them down in front of Fortnite while quietly hoping they don't catch the Gay. The thought of children growing up with a healthy understand of sex is the most terrifying thing I can imagine. Only Timmy's Catholic choir director has the right to educate him on anal sex and nobody else.
>furry
>defending pedophiles

holy fuck lmao

Give Her The D

nigger loving jew
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They already learn from the Internet. Also, saying this in the KF board equivelant of /pol/ is something you don't do.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
This has been going on since at least 2015, if the powers that be wanted to stop it, they would have. Therefore my conclusion is the powers that be are pedophiles.

View attachment 809232
If the media didn't bury articles like this, I think the writer might discover that, as if by magic, suddenly EVERYONE is a homophobe, even most gay people.

casE sensiTive

kiwifarms.net
Its funny how they characterize pride month in Canadian media, meanwhile at hamiltons pride parade a few days ago which is less than an hour from toronto at their we can see antifa in full swing, and if you like seeing antifa getting smacked it the face with a frying pan and seeing how canadians really are outside the public news then watch this:
Hamilton is finally getting sick of Antifa after they plastered their posters everywhere and smashed up their shops last year. Plus I'm pretty sure they stole my bike.

Pina Colada

My stars are up here!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No they fucking can't. There are much healthier ways of teaching youngsters the birds and the bees, and then there's the dumpster fire of LGBTQXYZ parades. You want him or her to turn out like those crazy "drag kids" normalized by you freaks?

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino