Culture ‘Children Can Handle The Kink’ Of Pride Parades, Says LGBTQ Activists - Ain't nothing wrong with publicly getting it on

The Jokester

I'm bleeding again - what's up with that?!
kiwifarms.net
The favourite thing about all of this is the branding massive corporations do in the name of looking "hip" and "woke". The best thing about it is these chimps gobble it all up. Nevermind that Wallmart and co get crap made for them in places like Egypt where gays are hunted down like animals and killed in the most brutal way, they're selling some plastic shite with rainbows stuck all over them.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
This is honestly fucking horrifying, and everyone involved in this should be ashamed. I mean think about it...parents will have to actually talk to their kids about sex and sexuality instead of plopping them down in front of Fortnite while quietly hoping they don't catch the Gay. The thought of children growing up with a healthy understand of sex is the most terrifying thing I can imagine. Only Timmy's Catholic choir director has the right to educate him on anal sex and nobody else.
>gay pride parade.
>healthy depiction of sex.

Didnt realize a healthy understanding of sex is having a crossdresser flash out a fake dick to spray you in cum at the tender age of 12.

The pride going community is the last community you should learn sex from given all the drug abuse, sexual abuse, stds and aids that are heavily present in the LGBT community.

Lemmingwise

Rothschild funded art
kiwifarms.net
>gay pride parade.
I posted this in another thread but it's worth posting here. There was a catholic woman in britain, somewhat of an activist, that posted pictures of gay pride events on her twitter and got put into the limited state where pictures don't immediately show. Too raunchy, presumably.

Food for thought.

This is honestly fucking horrifying, and everyone involved in this should be ashamed. I mean think about it...parents will have to actually talk to their kids about sex and sexuality instead of plopping them down in front of Fortnite while quietly hoping they don't catch the Gay. The thought of children growing up with a healthy understand of sex is the most terrifying thing I can imagine. Only Timmy's Catholic choir director has the right to educate him on anal sex and nobody else.
I can't wait for you to die of aids. Go get your neghole pozzed you disgusting furry pedophile.

Skyclaw

British Wanker
kiwifarms.net
Ya know in other threads i've seen you in i've always thought people jump on you a bit too much..after this it's clear to me that you are the worst kind of person and wholly deserve it.

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
Twitter:

View attachment 812431

Also Twitter:

View attachment 812432

I can't finish watching the video but you'll notice that there's not a single father around, they are all single women.

I am so sick and tired of watching this shit. I really am.
I have to wonder if it's an outgrowth of "I wanted a girl instead" moms. But they aren't pumping their sons full of hormones and puberty blockers. Yet.

These kids are too young to understand that they are being sexualized. They think it's playing dress up for fun and making mommy really proud of them. But pedos get off on this stuff and these kids are in constant danger because the parents are letting them hang around their children in degenerate settings. Kids don't belong in gay bars or fetish heavy Pride events. It isn't cute. It's horrifying. It's normalizing pedophilia. If you try to make a legit case as to why drag kids being exploited and taken to adult events is a bad idea, you are labeled homophobic. People need to stop letting all these -phobics and -isms shut them down and keep being vocal. Because anyone criticizing drag kids is not in the wrong and shouldn't be made to look or feel that they are.

I have to wonder if it's an outgrowth of "I wanted a girl instead" moms. But they aren't pumping their sons full of hormones and puberty blockers. Yet.

These kids are too young to understand that they are being sexualized. They think it's playing dress up for fun and making mommy really proud of them. But pedos get off on this stuff and these kids are in constant danger because the parents are letting them hang around their children in degenerate settings. Kids don't belong in gay bars or fetish heavy Pride events. It isn't cute. It's horrifying. It's normalizing pedophilia. If you try to make a legit case as to why drag kids being exploited and taken to adult events is a bad idea, you are labeled homophobic. People need to stop letting all these -phobics and -isms shut them down and keep being vocal. Because anyone criticizing drag kids is not in the wrong and shouldn't be made to look or feel that they are.
An honest and sober look at just how many gay men had their first experience with an older man while they were underage would probably alarm normal people. They're recruiting in more ways than one...

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
An honest and sober look at just how many gay men had their first experience with an older man while they were underage would probably alarm normal people. They're recruiting in more ways than one...
For instance, at a Pride event in England, men in dog fetish gear had a tent full of kids' toys, invited the kids to try on their masks, and one of the men is even sporting an obvious erection while interacting with the small children:

Jesus

<Christine> Jesus, Please Help and Heal my wife!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>gay pride parade.

Didnt realize a healthy understanding of sex is having a crossdresser flash out a fake dick to spray you in cum at the tender age of 12.

The pride going community is the last community you should learn sex from given all the drug abuse, sexual abuse, stds and aids that are heavily present in the LGBT community.
How dare you oppress the gay community with your truthful words! Bigot!

/s

Lemmingwise

Rothschild funded art
kiwifarms.net
I had never thought of it before, but certainly I think there's a lot to that.

Keep in mind too that the more typical parents of young transgender children are people that also subscribe to an ideology that has significant elements of considering masculinity toxic.

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
For instance, at a Pride event in England, men in dog fetish gear had a tent full of kids' toys, invited the kids to try on their masks, and one of the men is even sporting an obvious erection while interacting with the small children:
This is, without any trace of hyperbole, one of the most actively nauseating things I've read all day.

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net

Reminds me of the furries that go out in their fursuits and interact with kids in parks or on the beach. Though, this is way worse since these fuckers have god damn toys and a ball pit.

Y2KKK Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, you scoundrel, you.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino