Inactive Chloe Sagal / John Paul Neumann - Self-Immolated to Protest The US Mental Health System. Currently Being Exploited by her "Allies".

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I wanna be clear about something here, and I think it's worth saying for everyone here and everyone in the other threads:
Neither I, nor (I believe) anyone else takes any delight in her death. It was an ugly result of a deeply ill human being who did a deeply stupid thing as the result of not receiving the permanent hospitalization and observation she absolutely required.
However, all the jokes, the mocking, the bullshit?
That is because there are people, many, many people, some who post on this thread, who would take this death and use it. People who were close to her and have ignored and blacklisted her for fucking years, people who would now claim this death as though it is their loss. As though they were there, and did not contribute to her downfall. People who didn't get her help. People who didn't reach out. People who would now act as though they did everything they could to help her and as though this death is in no way a result of their own failures to act.

Fuck those people. Fuck their performative grief. And fuck their belief that they don't get to be mocked while they pretend to grieve the loss of someone they never gave a rancid shit about before she torched herself.

Preach, brother.

50K Death March

Pass me the piss sponge
kiwifarms.net
What really saddens me on top of the fact that Chloe chose to take their own life is the simple fact that outside of Farms and shit head grief grabbers on twitter this won't even reach outside Chloe's state.

Everyone already shrugged off Bucknell going full barbeque and that was a relatively "sane" individual making a statement.

This will probably get written off as the death cries of a truly damaged individual. It probably won't resonate further than that.

If it does hit national news it'll be gone in a week after some people send some prayers and shit.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I wanna be clear about something here, and I think it's worth saying for everyone here and everyone in the other threads:
Neither I, nor (I believe) anyone else takes any delight in her death. It was an ugly result of a deeply ill human being who did a deeply stupid thing as the result of not receiving the permanent hospitalization and observation she absolutely required.
However, all the jokes, the mocking, the bullshit?
That is because there are people, many, many people, some who post on this thread, who would take this death and use it. People who were close to her and have ignored and blacklisted her for fucking years, people who would now claim this death as though it is their loss. As though they were there, and did not contribute to her downfall. People who didn't get her help. People who didn't reach out. People who would now act as though they did everything they could to help her and as though this death is in no way a result of their own failures to act.

Fuck those people. Fuck their performative grief. And fuck their belief that they don't get to be mocked while they pretend to grieve the loss of someone they never gave a rancid shit about before she torched herself.
Fuck every last one of them to the end of fucking time.
We see you.
And we see your bullshit.
This and we're already going to be made out to be the bad guys over this. If someone who this site even looks at a screenshot of dies, we get the blame. So in my opinion you wanna treat us like immoral monsters? Fuck you, we'll act like immoral monsters. Then they can deal with the fact they made us this way.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New thread about it by @Null, it appears it was self-immolation in protest about the poor treatment of the mentally ill and homeless. This is more activism than anybody else in the Rat King has ever done for anyone.

And deep down I think Chloe would be disgusted and appalled that some people may choose brush aside her true message in order to score ideology points against a website they have personal vendettas against.

It is more emotional extortion than "activism". And he is "not sending a message" but attempting emotional blackmail -- everyone will feel sorry for my death.
F for fail.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread was actually the first one I ever read on Kiwi Farms. I was pointed towards the antics of Chloe Sagal by someone not on the site and found their thread here via Google. After going through it I started lurking in other parts of the forum, and eventually decided to make an account and participate. So I'm a bit oddly and personally sad now to hear Chloe is gone.

As I said in the news thread, I'm not surprised by a mentally ill lolcow committing suicide; I'm surprised more of them don't--especially here in the United States. We are utter shit at getting people with major brain problems proper treatment and follow-up care. To my perspective, our broken system is what ultimately bears most of the blame for Chloe's suicide. This situation could probably have been prevented.

knightlautrec

Keh heh heh heh…
kiwifarms.net
So he became an hero?

But troons claim trooning out and destroying ur dick solves all problems.

Sash ssssh. According to the World Health Organisation, it's not a mental health issue and you're a bigot for even suggesting that maybe wanting to become another gender is part of some deep rooted psychological issues that require acceptance and deep therapy and not because you were supposedly 'born into the wrong body'.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been a long time since I've been in this thread, so I can't remember exactly, but wasn't Chloe one of those trannies who was either a pedophile or had a history of committing sexual assaults? We have so many of them, like Wesley Bailey, so it's hard to keep track, but I vaguely remember something like that here.

SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco

Burdizzo Punk
kiwifarms.net
It's been a long time since I've been in this thread, so I can't remember exactly, but wasn't Chloe one of those trannies who was either a pedophile or had a history of committing sexual assaults? We have so many of them, like Wesley Bailey, so it's hard to keep track, but I vaguely remember something like that here.

Uh no. She was messy and prone to tantrums and destroying stuff, but she never sexually assaulted anyone. I dated her for two years and it got kind of awful near the end. Awful enough where I realized the support I could provide was not enough for her and she needed more. I still think she is one of the most brilliant people I have ever had the pleasure of sharing time with, but it was just buried under all this neurosis that all the love I had for her couldn't penetrate.

Mock me all you want, but I did genuinely love her.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nah, Chloe wasn't part of the sex offender brigade. Did do a lot of morally/ethically questionable shit, but not that.

Uh no. She was messy and prone to tantrums and destroying stuff, but she never sexually assaulted anyone. I dated her for two years and it got kind of awful near the end. Awful enough where I realized the support I could provide was not enough for her and she needed more. I still think she is one of the most brilliant people I have ever had the pleasure of sharing time with, but it was just buried under all this neurosis that all the love I had for her couldn't penetrate.

Mock me all you want, but I did genuinely love her.

FWIW, I'm sorry for your loss.

heathercho

いいゆだね!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Raped by everything. Everytime. Not raping. Supposedly.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Seriously though, seeing a conversation where Wu is the calm and rational one. Made my fucking day.

She should of stopped commenting after the first "bye" But nope. She kept on saying "I'm done" and "I can't talk if it's gonna be this way" but kept the conversation going anyways.

N

NG 070

kiwifarms.net
To be completely honest, as unhinged as Chloe was, I do feel pity for her. She was too far gone and the mental health system in America is atrocious, so doubtful it could have helped her in any meaningful capacity. From what I can gather, a lot of Chloe's issues were of her own making (in large part due to her mental illness), but it's still sad in some respects.

Status
Not open for further replies.