Inactive Chloe Sagal / John Paul Neumann - Self-Immolated to Protest The US Mental Health System. Currently Being Exploited by her "Allies".

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is Goober Grapes still killing people nearly half a decade since it's been even slightly relevant?

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gamergate killed Chloe. Not really sure why Rani felt the need to weigh in.

View attachment 480328
View attachment 480330

I never understand why people think Rani is reasonable. Just because they're sometimes less insane than the rest doesn't make them beyond reproach. They still continue to fester and wallow in this circle of mentally ill degeneracy, never striving for better, never being self aware enough to fully escape and be fucking normal. It's admirable that they stood by Chloe and that they are less entrenched in the rat king, but they're still not fully able to get out of the troon quagmire. Sad, but there we go acting like a classic troon.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
You mean to tell me the fucking Troon couldn't even get that right? Bloody hell.

Well, no, setting yourself on fire in the middle of a busy, public area probably WILL attract people who want to try and extinguish you because jesus fuck who would WANT to be on fire?

Unfortunately for Chloe, the extingishing efforts came too late - between holding her breath instead of letting the smoke vapors knock her out (meaning she felt the full force of her body ON FIRE) and the actual physical damage done by being ON FIRE, they still died but in EXCRUCIATING PAIN the likes of which none of us hopefully will ever come close to knowing.

zedkissed60

"I'm not retracting shit."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...m/obituaries/portland-or/john-neumann-7892464 (http://archive.md/CF8ts)

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, so you mean the troons who donated literally $0 to Chloe's GoFundMe from right before she offed herself didn't even take up a collection to bury her themselves so they could use her tranny name?

They just let the family pick it up, even if that meant deadnaming her in death?

How generous they are! How much love they showed in life and death. We come not to praise Chloe Sagal John Paul Neumann but to bury him!

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's interesting. I'm sure the fluff piece said that the family were holding a private memorial service out of state, yet that notice is from a local funeral home.

It could be they actually are holding the memorial out of state, but doing the internment locally, rather than deal with transporting a charred dead body. It seems pretty unlikely to be open casket. It's hard not to think that specifically using his "deadname" wasn't a deliberate jab in the eye to the troons who they quite likely blame at least in part.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We come not to praise Chloe Sagal John Paul Neumann but to bury him!

Yeah. And I'm sure members of this "community" will doubtlessly be making the journey to pay their respects to this beautiful soul who was murdered by Nazi incels. Unless of course some Dr*mpf supporter tags them on the Twatter, in which case that's their entire itinerary for the day booked.

This shit is the fucking Raft of the Medusa.

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, sensei RSM. Practically an honorary kiwi, though with less laughter and more 'sweet Jesus, these people are insane'.

And a followup: http://theothermccain.com/2018/06/2...t-violent-transgender-psychos-public-suicide/

Archived: http://archive.md/qWZRM

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net

One of the hardest lessons to learn when you're working in healthcare is that you can't save people from themselves. Short of having Chloe declared mentally incompetent and pumping her full of enough drugs to put her in a coma, there's not a lot the system could have done. Of course, that would have been met with shrieks of outrage from the rat king.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still tripping that McCain used a photo of a completely different ex of mine, who is still alive no longer lives in Portland as Chloe's "before" picture. He (my ex) is not gonna be happy when he finds out, lol.

Haha, pretty big mistake to make for a guy to make when his entire article is calling out others for bad reporting.

I’m still kind of shocked at all people on twitter, who didn’t know or cut ties with Chloe, trying to make this about GG or KF. Had Chloe been yelling about KF before she died then alright, but she was pretty specific about mental health care and homelessness as the reasons.

Since those are both issues near and dear to the hearts of the trans-community I’m stunned they are being ignored in favor of GG/KF crap. You could actually get some good attention focused on mental health care and homelessness in the wake of such a tragic act, but 99.9999% of the population isn’t going to give two fucks about some obscure online drama as the cause of a suicide so they are totally wasting an opportunity that Chloe’s death presented in favor of pushing their own petty vendettas. It’s really disgusting.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Haha, pretty big mistake to make for a guy to make when his entire article is calling out others for bad reporting.

I’m still kind of shocked at all people on twitter, who didn’t know or cut ties with Chloe, trying to make this about GG or KF. Had Chloe been yelling about KF before she died then alright, but she was pretty specific about mental health care and homelessness as the reasons.

Since those are both issues near and dear to the hearts of the trans-community I’m stunned they are being ignored in favor of GG/KF crap. You could actually get some good attention focused on mental health care and homelessness in the wake of such a tragic act, but 99.9999% of the population isn’t going to give two fucks about some obscure online drama as the cause of a suicide so they are totally wasting an opportunity that Chloe’s death presented in favor of pushing their own petty vendettas. It’s really disgusting.

The last thing the troons want happening is ACTUAL improvement in whatever they are actually whining about. After all, acting as the underprivileged actually GIVES them social privileged, for people to notice them and give them money and shit. If things actually change for the better, it would only make it harder for these bastards to justify lying all the time and begging for other people to pay for their shit.

I mean, there's good reason why many troons haven't actually gone through SRS and it isn't just because they can't get the green light for the operation (I mean, if fucking PHIL somehow managed to get his dick inverted, there really isn't an excuse at this point). It's because they don't want to actually go through with cutting their balls off so they can go back to being men when this troon shit finally blows over.

Stanley_Buttkiss

Covered in pricklies and filled with hisses.
kiwifarms.net
Well, no, setting yourself on fire in the middle of a busy, public area probably WILL attract people who want to try and extinguish you because jesus fuck who would WANT to be on fire?

Unfortunately for Chloe, the extingishing efforts came too late - between holding her breath instead of letting the smoke vapors knock her out (meaning she felt the full force of her body ON FIRE) and the actual physical damage done by being ON FIRE, they still died but in EXCRUCIATING PAIN the likes of which none of us hopefully will ever come close to knowing.

I have little to no sympathy for people who deliberately create their own misery and drama. Chloe didn't have to set herself on fire. Despite what she wrote there was options for her. Instead of actually putting effort into bettering her life, she chose to commit suicide in a very public way that will traumatize the good samaritans forced to put out the fire for a good chunk of their lives.

That's selfish and a first-class asshole move.

Status
Not open for further replies.