Snowflake Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

AmbiTron

Jenk Jugs
kiwifarms.net
Yeah no, Nan is definitely not a legit tranny. Just another special snowflake "more than two genders" troon. We trannies don't claim her.

Good point. Hypersexuality is a legit thing with victims of rape or sexual abuse, and some are capable of still enjoying stuff like BDSM, for someone who claims to be such an advocate, she's really insensitive to ACTUALLY triggering stuff. Not gonna lie, I wouldn't be surprised if the sexual trauma she claims to have is just her hearing mommy moan that one time on Christmas night when she stayed awake to see Santa.
>legit tranny

X

self-diagnosed dumbass

terminally low IQ
kiwifarms.net
Hypersexuality is a legit thing with victims of rape or sexual abuse, and some are capable of still enjoying stuff like BDSM, for someone who claims to be such an advocate, she's really insensitive to ACTUALLY triggering stuff.

Also hypersexuality isn't just being horny.
According to google definition, hypersexuality is "An obsession with sexual thoughts, urges, or behaviors that may cause distress or that negatively affects health, job, or relationships."

It's a super distressing symptom of a lot of mental illnesses. Its obsession to the point of dysfunction, and it's not just heightened sexual drive/what have you, its pervasive thoughts/urges/etc. that the person often will try to negate in any way possible. So a lot of these idiots claiming to be hypersexual....nah. You're just horny and a pervert. Like saying being germaphobic makes you "OCD" kind of shit.

comrade666

afk - на войне
kiwifarms.net
So... do y'all think Chloe was in on Nan's weird pedo cartoon fetishization? I think they were probably into some creep shit together, and she's probably lying about being so surprised. I don't know. The way they've acted like littles so often, for no reason, the fucking sneezing. It really weirds me out that she repeatedly, casually mentioned BDSM kinky shit in comments & vids, given the HORRIFIC TRAGIC NATURE of DID and possibly triggering viewers that she was so careful about with trigger warnings etc for other stuff?

I just think Chloe knew about everything, except for maybe the fact drawings were hidden online somewhere and Nan was gonna get screwed over lol. Idfk though.

I don't think Chloe knew about the drawings. I do think she knew about Nan's interest in children based on her behaviour with Nan, but I can't see a world in which Nan would decide to pull out her Deviant Art to scroll through together.

In other news, we've got the final instalment in the wait they weren't lying she really is a pedophile?! series from Minnesota's finest troon. That was a journey.

4.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

AmbiTron

Jenk Jugs
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Chloe knew about the drawings. I do think she knew about Nan's interest in children based on her behaviour with Nan, but I can't see a world in which Nan would decide to pull out her Deviant Art to scroll through together.

In other news, we've got the final instalment in the wait they weren't lying she really is a pedophile?! series from Minnesota's finest troon. That was a journey.

View attachment 1231771
View attachment 1231767
View attachment 1231768
View attachment 1231770
I don't bother watching these because the level of ugly in the thumbnails alone is incredibly off-putting. Like, the glasses making giant autism eyes along with being fat, having bad hair, horrible facial structure and bad makeup. It all comes together to create a truly repulsive human being. Nearly Yaniv levels of unsettlingly unattractive. I can only imagine the voice is just as bad. Choosing to create media that shows off your face doesn't work well when your face is reminiscent of a female chimpanzee's ass.

stank onion

kiwifarms.net
Also hypersexuality isn't just being horny.
According to google definition, hypersexuality is "An obsession with sexual thoughts, urges, or behaviors that may cause distress or that negatively affects health, job, or relationships."

It's a super distressing symptom of a lot of mental illnesses. Its obsession to the point of dysfunction, and it's not just heightened sexual drive/what have you, its pervasive thoughts/urges/etc. that the person often will try to negate in any way possible. So a lot of these idiots claiming to be hypersexual....nah. You're just horny and a pervert. Like saying being germaphobic makes you "OCD" kind of shit.
Hm... Could hypersexual maybe apply to Nan? I know she calls herself asexual except for sneezing, but fuck off, "Riven" is a sexual alter, and CP yaknow. A therapist recommended she stop making art but she didn't because it was ~too important~.
Art of ... Weird sex fantasies? Behaviour that is faking and chasing after colds & illness so someone takes care of you? Lowkey posting your sneeze fetish as a video?

I'm just rambling here ik we can't know but shrug

Shrryph1

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1231771
View attachment 1231767
View attachment 1231768
View attachment 1231770
What a piece of shit coward. The only reason person decided to finally climb on board is become everyone else in their “community” already did and there’s no way they have any guts at all to be the last man standing or have real, actual convictions. Fuck all of these people.

comrade666

afk - на войне
kiwifarms.net
I don't bother watching these because the level of ugly in the thumbnails alone is incredibly off-putting. Like, the glasses making giant autism eyes along with being fat, having bad hair, horrible facial structure and bad makeup. It all comes together to create a truly repulsive human being. Nearly Yaniv levels of unsettlingly unattractive. I can only imagine the voice is just as bad. Choosing to create media that shows off your face doesn't work well when your face is reminiscent of a female chimpanzee's ass.

It was thanks to someone in thread that I even discovered this particular tranny yesterday. He's really reversed his motorised cart right around; he was an ardent supporter of Nan less than 12 hours ago. I found him so repulsive I've had to keep watching. The voice is that of an effeminate gay man but the face is fucking haunting. He also has an alter that speaks in a British accent. Horrific.

heterotic

super + bosonic
kiwifarms.net
Hypersexuality is a legit thing with victims of rape or sexual abuse, and some are capable of still enjoying stuff like BDSM, for someone who claims to be such an advocate, she's really insensitive to ACTUALLY triggering stuff.
Victims of sexual trauma, mainly childhood sexual abuse, are ashamed of their sexuality, even though it is hypersexuality. It's completely dysfunctional and compulsory, and this is one reason why victims of childhood sexual abuse are typically recognized by third party adults, whether friends' parents or school teachers/counselors. The child is pre-occupied with sex to a dysfunctional level (and for children it doesn't have to be as severe as it is for adults).

Adults who have not gotten therapy to process their childhood sexual abuse, women especially, often identify as asexual because of the enormous amount of shame they feel over their sexuality, and especially their hypersexuality.

They are certainly not talking about it on YouTube.

It's a super distressing symptom of a lot of mental illnesses. Its obsession to the point of dysfunction, and it's not just heightened sexual drive/what have you, its pervasive thoughts/urges/etc.
It's often beyond just thoughts and urges, too. It's like constantly masturbating in the bathroom at work level shit. Pulling over on the highway in the middle of the day to masturbate level shit.

Last edited:

AmbiTron

Jenk Jugs
kiwifarms.net
It was thanks to someone in thread that I even discovered this particular tranny yesterday. He's really reversed his motorised cart right around; he was an ardent supporter of Nan less than 12 hours ago. I found him so repulsive I've had to keep watching. The voice is that of an effeminate gay man but the face is fucking haunting. He also has an alter that speaks in a British accent. Horrific.
That's kind of hilarious, actually. I don't want to give it views but if we archive any of their shit at some point I might have to at least give a video a single hate-watch. Y'know, I think this all happened because of your timelines. The timing kind of lines up, don't you think? Sure there was some negative attention from the thread itself but after you put that bad boy together is when things really started moving.

armonbozial

kiwifarms.net
Oh this is absolutely the shit Chloe is dealing with right now. If she publicly dumps/drops Nan like a sack of shit, 10000% there will be screenshots "leaked" of their DMs proving that Chloe did in fact, at the very least, know about her pedo gf if not actively engaged her creepy roleplay. I bet thats why the video she posted was so vague- that she denounces what they did and have no idea, but didn't confirm that they'd broken up/would be leaving either. If Nan goes down and Chloe turns on them completely, she's gonna be taken down too. My theory is that Chloe's waiting to see if Nan can fade into obscurity with her not having to address everything/can break up quietly behind the scenes, that they are still dating and Nan is gonna "get therapy" or whatever, OR she's gonna try and make Nan promise not to leak any DMs but knowing a narcissist Chloe will inevitably fall back on talking about her horrible abusive ex-gf Nan and badaboom, some "protector" of Nan's will post all the dirty DMs they have proving Chloe's knowledge of their gross deeds. Who's placing bets? Lol.

Genuine question for all, which I hope is answered without harsh judgement because I am genuinely curious (I am new here and don't know how much vitriol to expect in response to any given post): is that not how most anyone would be playing this had they amassed such a substantial subscription/follower/etc count? Kind of impossible to separate the players from this situation because it is so personal and has everything to do with who they are but like... that just sounded like a description of what any person who doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of potentially millions of people would do. Doesn't sound particularly cold and calculating, just pragmatic. When I say this, I am strictly talking about her potential " PR strategy", if you will, but not factoring in whether or not she knew all of Nan's history or was feeding into any kind of deviant paraphilias via role playing or anything else. In terms of being vague, waiting to see if Nan will do x or y before doing this or that, and so on; that's what I'm getting at. I feel like most people would play it that way or similarly, especially if in a panic. I realize this behavior exists in the broader context of her well established *behavior but still it just doesn't seem that " how cold and manipulative" to me, just pretty standard.

Last edited:

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net

It's hard to tell for me if this is a tragically deep voiced ugly as sin bloated female or a straight up troon, it's almost alien. I let the vid run a little too long and it started another one of its and whatever it is tried to do a really phony as fuck british accent for an "alter".

comrade666

afk - на войне
kiwifarms.net
That's kind of hilarious, actually. I don't want to give it views but if we archive any of their shit at some point I might have to at least give a video a single hate-watch. Y'know, I think this all happened because of your timelines. The timing kind of lines up, don't you think? Sure there was some negative attention from the thread itself but after you put that bad boy together is when things really started moving.

I'll share some of his content on the tranny sideshow thread as suggested at some stage. He's got some exceptional shit. Instagram posts of the women he thinks he should look like in his head next to a picture of him trying to imitate the same pose. It's fucking hilarious. He makes no attempt to pass. As for whether it was the timeline? Most likely. Others have suggested the same. A happy accident, really.

Genuine question for all, which I hope is answered without harsh judgement because I am genuinely curious (I am new here and don't know how much vitriol to expect in response to any given post): is that not how most anyone would be playing this had they amassed such a substantial subscription/follower/etc count? Kind of impossible to separate the players from this situation because it is so personal and has everything to do with who they are but like... that just sounded like a description of what any person who doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of potentially millions of people would do. Doesn't sound particularly cold and calculating, just pragmatic. When I say this, I am strictly talking about her potential " PR strategy", if you will, but not factoring in whether or not she knew all of Nan's history or was feeding into any kind of deviant paraphilias via role playing or anything else. In terms of being vague, waiting to see if Nan will do x or y before doing this or that, and so on; that's what I'm getting at. I feel like most people would play it that way or similarly, especially if in a panic. I realize this behavior exists in the broader context of her well established personality but still it just doesn't seem that "wow how cold and manipulative" to me, just pretty standard. **EDIT -- w h y did that fucking wolf emoji happen

Welcome to the farms. You won't be met with much vitriol if you read the resources available for newcomers and don't come in sperging out about your personal life. As for your question - I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

AmbiTron

Jenk Jugs
kiwifarms.net
I'll share some of his content on the tranny sideshow thread as suggested at some stage. He's got some exceptional shit. Instagram posts of the women he thinks he should look like in his head next to a picture of him trying to imitate the same pose. It's fucking hilarious. He makes no attempt to pass. As for whether it was the timeline? Most likely. Others have suggested the same. A happy accident, really.
Good on ya. I'm far too lazy to ever make an OP and keep it going myself, but I definitely admire the dedication(autism) required to do so. Same with archiving, transcribing and all the other valuable shit farmers do around here. Gotta love that people like you exist so people like me can leech off the blood, sweat, and aspergers.

armonbozial

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the farms. You won't be met with much vitriol if you read the resources available for newcomers and don't come in sperging out about your personal life. As for your question - I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.
Thank you! I maybe confused my point by choosing the post that I did to reference. I'm asking if any of the things people are saying Chloe is probably doing right now (waiting to see what else Nan might disclose, waiting to see a certain reaction before choosing her next move, intentionally being quite vague in her most recent video so that she has plausible deniability should something surface later, etc) are really actually that narcissistic and calculating, and if anyone here was faced with being potentially humiliated in front of millions of people wouldn't be similarly pragmatic. I see a lot of people describing these damage control kind of tactics as quite cold and manipulative but it just seems pretty standard to me. Of all the damning things she has potentially done, I feel like her response to this is not only pretty standard but is the route most anyone would take to save themselves a lot of grief. But I'm also trying to make it clear that I am speaking only of her tactics here, not the reasons they are necessary aka Nan being involved in CP and worse.

comrade666

afk - на войне
kiwifarms.net
Good on ya. I'm far too lazy to ever make an OP and keep it going myself, but I definitely admire the dedication(autism) required to do so. Same with archiving, transcribing and all the other valuable shit farmers do around here. Gotta love that people like you exist so people like me can leech off the blood, sweat, and aspergers.

You're truly welcome. This thread has definitely given me autism. I've been working from home thanks to the WuFlu, so after getting most of my workload done in the space of an hour or two I've had full days to practice sperging. When quarantine is lifted I have no idea how I'll return to the civilised world.

Thank you! I maybe confused my point by choosing the post that I did to reference. I'm asking if any of the things people are saying Chloe is probably doing right now (waiting to see what else Nan might disclose, waiting to see a certain reaction before choosing her next move, intentionally being quite vague in her most recent video so that she has plausible deniability should something surface later, etc) are really actually that narcissistic and calculating, and if anyone here was faced with being potentially humiliated in front of millions of people wouldn't be similarly pragmatic. I see a lot of people describing these damage control kind of tactics as quite cold and manipulative but it just seems pretty standard to me. Of all the damning things she has potentially done, I feel like her response to this is not only pretty standard but is the route most anyone would take to save themselves a lot of grief. But I'm also trying to make it clear that I am speaking only of her tactics here, not the reasons they are necessary aka Nan being involved in CP and worse.

There are two camps here at the moment. Some are a big fan of Chloe's tits and want to think the best of her. Others believe she has a personality disorder of some description. Most likely BPD, HPD, or NPD. None of us truly know. It's purely speculation. You're welcome to your opinion and there are some in thread who would agree.

just a person

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. It really went down bad today. To think Nan's dirty past might not have been revealed and the resulting shitshow wouldn't have happened if Trisha didn't trigger smosh and the LARP community.

Is the Disneyland video archived anywhere? It was taken down soon after I busted out my popcorn and I didn't watch it because the cringe would be overwhelming. Knowing what we know now I'm morbidly curious.

zedkissed60

"I'm not retracting shit."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1231771
View attachment 1231767
View attachment 1231768
View attachment 1231770
Dox
D.I.D. and Me
IMG_2865.jpg IMG_2877.jpg
Legal name: Emma Terry Edwins
Goes by: Emi Edwins
Pen name: R.T. Edwins
1754 Nevada Ave E
Saint Paul MN 55106
DOB November 1, 1985 (age 34)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009978347477 (http://archive.ph/N0Yeg)
https://www.facebook.com/robert.thrumston (http://archive.ph/o7zLf)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/emma-edwins-a3632332/ (http://archive.ph/xdkaM)
https://www.amazon.com/R.T.-Edwins/e/B00C9AUTSC (http://archive.ph/LLoV9)
https://www.instagram.com/d.i.d._and_me/ (http://archive.ph/5W0s3)
https://www.instagram.com/r_t_edwins/ (http://archive.ph/zTsIO)

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015...emma-the-journey-of-a-transgender-minnesotan/ (http://archive.ph/mYINF)

IMG_2876.jpg IMG_2881.jpg
IMG_2882.jpg
IMG_2887.jpg IMG_2886.jpg IMG_2879.JPG
IMG_3031.jpg IMG_3032.jpg
IMG_2977.jpgIMG_2979.jpgIMG_2980.jpgIMG_2985.jpgIMG_2987.jpgIMG_2991.jpgIMG_3048.JPGIMG_3022.JPGIMG_3024.JPGIMG_3026.JPGIMG_3033.jpg IMG_3034.jpgIMG_3035.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

ETA
IMG_3030.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ANs54JnCU/ (http://archive.ph/VDNMm)
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/2020-...i-emma-edwins-i-was-doxxed-on-a-thread.68357/ (.)

Last edited:

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net

It's that she didn't have any sort of grace period where it seemed she spoke with Nan at all and did it so publicly without just giving some hand wave statement of going through this and needing privacy and space from the community. It was so abrupt and so perfectly timed after two others in the community gave similar responses that makes it seem cold and calculated rather than a genuine emotional response.

AmbiTron

Jenk Jugs
kiwifarms.net
Dox
D.I.D. and Me
View attachment 1231796 View attachment 1231797
Legal name: Emma Terry Edwins
Pen name: R.T. Edwins
1754 Nevada Ave E
Saint Paul MN 55106
DOB November 1, 1985 (age 34)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009978347477 (http://archive.ph/N0Yeg)
https://www.facebook.com/robert.thrumston (http://archive.ph/o7zLf)
https://www.amazon.com/R.T.-Edwins/e/B00C9AUTSC (http://archive.ph/LLoV9)

I'll add some more accounts shortly.
Welp, he did request the attention. Well done, sir.

Shrryph1

kiwifarms.net
There are two camps here at the moment. Some are a big fan of Chloe's tits and want to think the best of her. Others believe she has a personality disorder of some description. Most likely BPD, HPD, or NPD. None of us truly know. It's purely speculation. You're welcome to your opinion and there are some in thread who would agree.
I just think she’s a generic, run of the mill asshole out for an easy buck. I don’t think that’s a diagnosable condition.