Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Most malingerers don't realize that 'rapid cycling' isn't a minute-by-minute thing in bipolar / DID.
A normal bipolar episode can last whole months or weeks, a rapid episode shift would be hours or days.
My impression of DID-malingerers who claim that (a misguided form of) rapid cycling is one of their symptoms is just as an excuse to have their alters interact real-time and over the course of a single video.

tampax pearl

kiwifarms.net
Girl has a "traumaversery." It's ridiculous.

In one of her Patreon videos, she described being triggered and then barely making it out of the room before the flashbacks hit. She seems to think it's a physical thing you can push down like needing to run to the bathroom and vomit. She does mention the emotional side of PTSD, but it feels a bit like an after thought. She mostly talks about flashbacks and how PTSD is "a memory filing error in the brain that makes it impossible for you to distinguish whether or not you're back in that traumatic event."

I find it odd that she focuses on PTSD as it pertains to one event. DID is supposedly caused by repeated trauma. So C-PTSD. Which she talks about, but AFAIK it isn't typified by intense flashbacks of a single event that are indistinguishable from reality.
The smell of stale alcohol is a trigger for me. It doesn't bring up one very bad, very traumatic memory. It stirs up lots of memories that all come tumbling through my brain at once. When there's a lot of bad shit that caused your PTSD, i.e. DID's ritualized trauma, one thing seldom stands out. It's all just varying degrees of bad.

Also, re-watching her videos on PTSD makes it so glaringly obvious that she hasn't read any of the materials she cites. She reads one article, uses its sources, then parrots them, even keeping in the "et al" abbreviation like someone who says the word "lol" out loud in conversation.
God, I wish I could have a 5 second grace period to reach the bathroom before flashbacks started. C-PTSD flashbacks tend to be more physically overwhelming (feeling like someone's touching you, spinning, nauseous, and the overall panic) and I don't think she's ever experienced them. It's never one memory. It makes me think she might try to film a breakdown or something to "prove" she's disordered, like Onision with his freakout videos.

If you struggle with the nasty feelings mentioned above, I recommend dusting your body off or swaying left+right while hugging yourself/patting your arms. They're called monkey hugs and can help you calm down.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Most malingerers don't realize that 'rapid cycling' isn't a minute-by-minute thing in bipolar / DID.
A normal bipolar episode can last whole months or weeks, a rapid episode shift would be hours or days.
My impression of DID-malingerers who claim that (a misguided form of) rapid cycling is one of their symptoms is just as an excuse to have their alters interact real-time and over the course of a single video.
It's probably also because most people watch it to see the freak show of someone pretending to be different people.

In one of her Patreon videos, she described being triggered and then barely making it out of the room before the flashbacks hit. She seems to think it's a physical thing you can push down like needing to run to the bathroom and vomit. She does mention the emotional side of PTSD, but it feels a bit like an after thought. She mostly talks about flashbacks and how PTSD is "a memory filing error in the brain that makes it impossible for you to distinguish whether or not you're back in that traumatic event."
She only talks about her symptoms in terms of the definitions, rather than how they make her feel. I've very rarely seen her mention the emotional side of PTSD in non-Patreon videos, except for generic statements like 'it's hard'.

BScaller!

Hi Chloe! Come clean already! 👀
kiwifarms.net
This guy is the authority on KF and who everyone in this thread is. Apparently we're all on a mission to "Destroy lives" He started off ok but the bias took less than 5 mins. At 4:50 he goes off the rails

Edit: could the 1 person who said this was late lmk what page in the thread this is in? I've been here from the start and never saw it so let me know!

Last edited:

eeeeeeeeeeeee_diot

hey. hey lois.
kiwifarms.net
This guy is the authority on KF and who everyone in this thread is. Apparently we're all on a mission to "Destroy lives" He started off ok but the bias took less than 5 mins. At 4:50 he goes off the rails

We also eat children, don't forget! :)

I mean, jeez, some of the cows we watch are disgusting malingerers and nonces, and we dig that shit right up and rightfully feel disgusted by that. Humor is the best medicine, and with people like Chlo and Nan wearing these mental illnesses like a fashion accessory and making it a joke, I think we need a lot of laughs.

Edit: I just clicked on another video of his, and god that intro threw me off so damn bad.

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net

I saw his video a while back. Don't know how to feel about this guy. The online DID community seems to skew young, so I get those, "Hello fellow kids" vibes from him and the deeply discomforting sitcom openings to the videos following this one. He has an instagram where he posts nonstop DID memes. He's well-spoken and seems to be gathering a following in the void Chloe has left behind. The community does like someone who looks and sounds like an authority figure to make them feel valid.

Adala

kiwifarms.net

Saw some of his vids. At least he isn't a young a woman and don't call himself "mental health advocate". He admitted what he says his experience and he isn't an expert. It is also written in his channel description as well as the next sentence: "Should you be questioning your mental health please be sure to seek professional help."
According to his own confession he was diagnosed with DID and ADHD.
I just find every minute a new DIDTuber and some kind of reason most of them never mention the words: diagnosis and doctor
But what the DID community say: everyone is valid. Yeah it's enough just to say you have a serious mental illness and figure out a ridiculous system name...

So he seems fair enough...for now. Who knows what the future holds.

bonitoflakeprincess

kiwifarms.net

he and his new fans/watchers won't even cry for the bad guys you/we go after. oh well. hope he and his Others will give their support to all the dregs who may or may not deserve it(like those proud to be attracted to prepubesent children and pubesent animals.

Reactions: Allakazam223

comrade666

The Soviet System Fronting: Not Your Daddy
kiwifarms.net

Jesus. I forgot about this guy. He was posted in the plurals thread. Upon second watch, he still manages to exude art teacher who molests little boys energy. What an edgy cunt.

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1305951
View attachment 1305953

:stress:

EDIT: Also I can't seem to recall if this reddit post here has ever been posted. I apologize and will remove it if someone knows that it has been already. Very sad to see someone who has suffered through this kind of thing with a person close to them (let alone a parent) have to watch this malingering bullshit play out.

Oh shiet.
I remember reading that last year and didn’t really know enough about the community for the sheer volume of reeeeeeeeeee in that comment section to register.

FragmentedPsyche loves it when her littles come out to play. 😏

Nintegration

kiwifarms.net
Hello! Been lurking a while, wanted to contribute but been a bit apprehensive to do so. I'm sorry if these have already been posted or talked about, after 233 pages and all the inconsistencies it's hard to keep track! Nothing too interesting or new here unfortunately, just a few replies I found on her videos. I've never used this site before so sorry for any layout issues.
Here are a few screenshots from her Symptoms of DID video from 2 years ago where Chloe says she suffered physical, mental and emotional abuse. This is her second oldest video on her channel. She also says developing DID is natural for someone living in her "situation", even though she later claims to have no recollection of any childhood trauma.

Then there is her What is Dissociative Identity Disorder video, where she uses the words "lack of SUCCESSFUL support system"...thinking about that Bop It you didn't have again? Just seems like weird wording. She also implies twice that her previous home was not safe and she didnt want to be overheard.

In Persecutors - Evil Personalities she mentions showing symptoms at 15. I thought she said 8 before?

Chloe says she did the breaking up with Jamie in New Alters - Finding and Adapting to New Headmates, and that he may do a collab with her in the future. Come on Jamie spill the beans.

Is Dissociative Indentity Disorder Real? - Chloe says her family have mixed reactions to her diagnosis.

Hearing Voices - Communicating With Alters
Chloe gets called out in the comments again multiple times for being racist.

Theres also a few about her diagnosis and uni departure, CFS, and a sneezing one for fun.
Sorry if this was spergy, we are all just waiting for what happens next and I was having a nosy at some of her older videos and thought I'd share.

Attachments

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Also I can't seem to recall if this reddit post here has ever been posted. I apologize and will remove it if someone knows that it has been already. Very sad to see someone who has suffered through this kind of thing with a person close to them (let alone a parent) have to watch this malingering bullshit play out.
I saw this before but didn't know who Fragmented Psyche was at the time. JFC, her response. I especially love this part:

Overall it feels as though most of these types of people can't wrap their minds around people being open about their experiences in order to help others.

The guy who wrote the book "A Child Called It" makes a living off of talking about his experiences and advocating for change. Did he fake his experiences too just for money and fame?
Why... yes. Dave Pelzer? The man who popularized the highly problematic sub-genre of the misery memoir? The popular opinion is that he, at the very least, embellished the abuse and invented new material to keep pumping out sequels. Good example!

aanoo

kiwifarms.net
Unbelievable, she tells one person she has no childhood trauma, three months later tells someone else her trauma happened in early childhood
That made me pause too but given that she says "I" when saying that she has no childhood trauma and then goes onto use "we" throughout the rest of the comment, I think she's implying "alter" Chloe doesn't remember the childhood trauma? And I guess she can suppress switching into the alters who do? It doesn't make any sense rationally or psychologically but nothing she says does.

Very convenient when you wanna leech off your parents while making youtube videos implying they horrifically abused you I guess.

Nintegration

kiwifarms.net
I've got a couple more here.
The video where the little is mentioned is the 2K Milestone Livestream, and the name is still in the video. It's one of the same ones from the diary, Laura? Lauren? Cant remember off the top of my head. She didnt care enough to delete it so I'm assuming it's one of the ones that's gone dormant or bent over a barrel somewhere.
Screenshot_20200519-022756_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200519-020709_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200518-190311_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200518-170939_YouTube.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChloeTheMalingerer

Co-conscious
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed Chloe tends to call people 'honey' and 'sweetie' in the comments. Is that a common regional thing, or does it come across as very patronising to anyone else? Also, the capitalization of 'Survivors' is amusing.
"Honey" and "sweetie" are definitely very uncommon in the South East, you'd be more likely to hear "Darling" or "Sweetheart". But it's probably something she only uses in writing and wouldn't say out loud.

Tags
None