Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

TheWombSlayer

CurrentlyFronting: Introject persecutor: Cacodemon
kiwifarms.net
Nina claims in this video at about 16:50 that her and Chloe are both “hypersexual” so honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case.
Nina said:
I hold a lot of sexual trauma
If she was assaulted once, how would Nina hold "a lot" of sexual trauma? To me, saying that really implies she was sexually abused as a child. And from what she has said, we know she most likely wasn't. This is like the whole SRA thing.
People like to say they're hypersexual like it's just a personality trait and not an illness.
I bet they'd bail when they are offered the standard treatment for it, i.e. libido suppressing drugs (e.g. some classes of antipsychotics).
Yeah malingerers don't know the difference between high libido and hypersexuality.
By the way, she still has CP in her promoted channels area. Same for their podcast.
1590048582246.png

Last edited:

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
She's slated to do stand-up at that EntitleDID to Life. Entropy System is supposed to be there too. That con's future is looking brighter every day.

I haven't shared it here because I wasn't sure if it was OT or not. I personally consider Fragmented Psyche an important supporting character in the tale of Chloe seeing how involved she's been in all the drama. I've been morbidly fascinated with her these past couple of days.

Intrigued by her understanding of human biology:
View attachment 1308889

Fascinated by her parenting methods:
Holy biology Batman!

So she has a daughter with Autism and DIDMom has two kids with Autism. How convenient.

Was it mentioned on here that FP and DIDMom now have alters who are dating? Cos I totally missed that.

Last edited:

Lurk

Eternally disappointed
kiwifarms.net
I literally said out loud "what a cunt" as I read, "Trying really hard to fight the anger and resentment towards our daughter" Jesus, that poor kid. It is literally her own fault for being a shit parent, she has no right to try and lay that shit at the feet of her 10yr old daughter. If only she'd pay as much attention to her real child as she does her made up children. These people ruining the lives of their children because they can't quench the thirst for internet pity points and ass pats really rustles my jimjams.

Nintegration

kiwifarms.net
Chloe is so confused with her web of lies that she cant even get the number of her alters right on the same day.
Both of these were posted on 1st July 2018, and I find it curious that within this DID group she was in on facebook, all of these "systems" were introducing themselves, and a lot of them had in the region of 100 alters each. 23 probably wasnt enough for Chloe to feel special so she had to bulk it up a bit. Nothing of interest in the group unfortunately, the only things she posted to it were self promotion for her youtube, twitter, tumblr, discord, and probably to gather information for her videos.
Screenshot_20200521-115536_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200521-105259_Facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1311306

Was in the mood for some cringe content tonight - god damn her awful acting when she's feeling switchy kills me inside. That psychopathic smile in the end just takes the cake.
She covers her face at the beginning to get her psycho smile under control before showing the camera her switch face. You can see it at the beginning of the clip.

What video is this from? My sides have been in orbit for the past five minutes and I need to watch it for myself :story:
I think it might be from this video, from about 48 seconds in? It's a video about how to react to a switch; worth watching entirely for the commentary. Supposedly it wasn't going to be a video, but Chloe was doing a collaboration with someone else and thought that they reacted so well to the switch that she may as well make it into an informative video. Lots of ass-patting, both in the video and comments.

nospicspanish

lilbitchsystem - fronting: my moms chancla
kiwifarms.net
She covers her face at the beginning to get her psycho smile under control before showing the camera her switch face. You can see it at the beginning of the clip.
speaking of awful acting - decided to revisit the ‘omega’ video. for a traumatized, suicidal ghost, 'omega' sure doesn't mind talking and making gestures about suicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIsZq2y3GzU
http://archive.md/1oAce

0:38 says ‘hello everybody’, the usual intro despite a new alter. takes a breath, then noticeably hesitates. Looks like she was about to says ‘ITS nin/chloe’, since that’s her go to intro phrase.

1:14 ‘omega’, the suicidal ghost, laughs about trauma. Then Chloe conveniently adds a blurb stating that the footage is raw and unedited.

2:20 why does she being to describe DID and OSDD like its something new we’re learning. also, isn’t ‘coalescing’ Chloes favorite DID buzzword?

4:48 like many times before, shes using the word ‘interesting’ to describe DID and its mechanisms. its not supposed to be interesting, yet says alters come about in ‘metaphorical ways and interesting ways’ like dreaming. DID is dream-like now?

7:55 what I believe is, the most crucial part of this video. the hand motion. I don’t know shit about hanging, but wouldn’t there be scarring (she said herself ropes are triggers, so none of that soft fabric shit)? She also said she was near death, yet somehow conscious enough to remember yelling, after HOURS of being ‘lost’? what I do know is, it takes less than 30 seconds for a person to become unconscious when strangulation/complete asphyxiation occurs.

11:04 here we go with the 1-3% numbers again, raspy voice edition.

11:35 has chloe ever claimed to feeling possessed? i can only recall her parroting her science bullshit, in several videos, about how DID might 'feel like a possession'

15:15 oh okay, so her drawn OC has a neck scar - does that count?

Also, both Omega and Nin have the same wave for their outros (both these clips are form the same video). Whatever happened to 'omg my alters use the body so differently!' with ass pats in the comments just reinforcing her believing that shes a good actress.

Nin:

Omega:

Kyle (but pretending to be Chloe as Kyle while Chloe pretends to be Kyle... what):

Nadia (convinced this is chloe with a few drinks in.. her... system. eheh):

'pre integration' chloe:

walter

kiwifarms.net
I actually want someone to tell me how Chloe has helped them through her videos, like a comprehensive list of how it actually helped people? I would really love to see one. It really frustrates me that people call her channel educational because if you're scientifically literate then you would see that its far from it
She helps malingerers flesh out their DID narrative and gives them something to point to as a "source" when someone questions their validity.

ANGRYDOVE

kiwifarms.net
speaking of awful acting - decided to revisit the ‘omega’ video. for a traumatized, suicidal ghost, 'omega' sure doesn't mind talking and making gestures about suicide

0:38 says ‘hello everybody’, the usual intro despite a new alter. takes a breath, then noticeably hesitates. Looks like she was about to says ‘ITS nin/chloe’, since that’s her go to intro phrase.

1:14 ‘omega’, the suicidal ghost, laughs about trauma. Then Chloe conveniently adds a blurb stating that the footage is raw and unedited.

2:20 why does she being to describe DID and OSDD like its something new we’re learning. also, isn’t ‘coalescing’ Chloes favorite DID buzzword?

4:48 like many times before, shes using the word ‘interesting’ to describe DID and its mechanisms. its not supposed to be interesting, yet says alters come about in ‘metaphorical ways and interesting ways’ like dreaming. DID is dream-like now?

7:55 what I believe is, the most crucial part of this video. the hand motion. I don’t know shit about hanging, but wouldn’t there be scarring (she said herself ropes are triggers, so none of that soft fabric shit)? She also said she was near death, yet somehow conscious enough to remember yelling, after HOURS of being ‘lost’? what I do know is, it takes less than 30 seconds for a person to become unconscious when strangulation/complete asphyxiation occurs.

11:35 has chloe ever claimed to feeling possessed? i can only recall her parroting her science bullshit, in several videos, about how DID might 'feel like a possession'

Also, both Omega and Nin have the same wave for their outros (both these clips are form the same video). Whatever happened to 'omg my alters use the body so differently!' with ass pats in the comments just reinforcing her believing that shes a good actress.

Nin:
View attachment 1311955

Omega:
View attachment 1311954

Kyle (but pretending to be Chloe as Kyle while Chloe pretends to be Kyle... what):
View attachment 1311959

View attachment 1311961

'pre integration' chloe:
View attachment 1311964

Why does every single one of her "alters" describe DID with the same textbook definition?

"It results when the personality couldn't coalesce between the ages of 5-7... " blah blah blah
Every single video even her unboxings, with every "alter" reciting the same facts.
Just saying "Kyle" has dysphoria is an easy cop out I've never heard her describe an experience unique enough to be real and not just researched.

I know it's been said before but this Omega video really made me think. Wouldn't her "non-human" alter have a unique experience that it could convey?

Rice Satay

kiwifarms.net
What video is this from? My sides have been in orbit for the past five minutes and I need to watch it for myself :story:
I think it might be from this video, from about 48 seconds in? It's a video about how to react to a switch; worth watching entirely for the commentary. Supposedly it wasn't going to be a video, but Chloe was doing a collaboration with someone else and thought that they reacted so well to the switch that she may as well make it into an informative video. Lots of ass-patting, both in the video and comments.
Correcto! Too bad the chick she was talking to was just as much of a lunatic. If it were me, I'd probably have reacted with a matching smile and let the cringe sink in. :)

Right? This is all just way too much fun for her, can't even keep it together.

BScaller!

Hi Chloe! Come clean already! 👀
kiwifarms.net

Nin:
View attachment 1311955

Omega:
View attachment 1311954

View attachment 1311959

View attachment 1311961

'pre integration' chloe:
View attachment 1311964
That video is nauseating. She puts a trigger warning for mentions of suicide and says she doesn't want to give details. She then proceeds to gesture to her throat and say she was off the ground, painting a very vivid image, which is more triggering than the words would be. The part where omega dissociated and the footage is speed up like how a movie depicts hauntings is so overdone and makes me puke. I have so much more to say about that particular video but I'll leave it here.

Chloe calls it an educational Channel but she really just repeats the same BS every video "formally known as multiple personality disorder, must have severe repeated trauma between the ages of blah blah...an unorganized attachment to primary caregiver, and the ability to dissociate to a high level."

Tags
None