Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
I imagine that private conversation went something like this:
"Look, we made up this condition, and I taught you all everything I knew about sucking donations from the parents of these gullible kids. If you cross me, I'll reveal your lie and tell them I split/attempted s*u*i*c*i*d*e because of your tweet. Who's the bigger YouTuber? Who do you think they'll believe?"

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net
What does Entropy expect Chloe to do? This just seems like another way for Wyn to divest herself of any responsibility for her past actions and shift the attention back to Chloe. So much for being a "community" of sUpOrT and LoVe.
The majority of the community has a big problem with taking responsibility for things. They're real quick to "apologize" before discretely trying to throw someone else under the bus. "Everyone was mad at Nin, and when she wasn't around they started noticing the shitty things the rest of the community did too! If Nin hadn't run away we could have kept doing shitty things!"

Roodle

kiwifarms.net
These DIDtubers need to decide if they're near-professional-level advocates, leaders/pillars of the community, OR if they're just random online personalities sharing their own perspective who should never be held accountable. Because they're trying too hard to be both and it's maddening.

tampax pearl

Justice for Riot Pup 2020
kiwifarms.net
These DIDtubers need to decide if they're near-professional-level advocates, leaders/pillars of the community, OR if they're just random online personalities sharing their own perspective who should never be held accountable. Because they're trying too hard to be both and it's maddening.
Ah, it's just their multiple personalities causing issues! Not that they're bullshitting at all!

BScaller!

Hi Chloe! Come clean already! 👀
kiwifarms.net
I imagine that private conversation went something like this:
"Look, we made up this condition, and I taught you all everything I knew about sucking donations from the parents of these gullible kids. If you cross me, I'll reveal your lie and tell them I split/attempted s*u*i*c*i*d*e because of your tweet. Who's the bigger YouTuber? Who do you think they'll believe?"
Its posts like this that make me wish there was a cracking up laughing emoji 🤣

kindaasmalldeal

kiwifarms.net
How do we picture Chloe reacting to this hellhole of discourse in her next video?? I think she’ll either make a protracted half-assed apology choc full of senseless verbatim that her fans will devour with sympathy, or she’ll make an even more victimizing video where her new Jim Crow persecutor introject will berate all the people calling out her racism and effusive lies. Either way, there will definitely be tears.
I can’t help but think Entropy was trying to instigate a last ditch effort to construe liability in Chloe’s direction. I mean she said what needed to be said and I avidly wish she had kept it up despite rabid stans already flocking to Chloe’s defense within minutes, but she could have privately messaged. I think everyone in general is not only fed up w Chloe’s bs but also is afraid of getting further exposed as well. I mean, look at how fast Fragmented Psyche, who has a notorious background for being perniciously violent, fled right after wyn after her lies were beginning to get unraveled. That’s why I respect Jess and a few others because at least she got an education and generally has a life to fall back on. Chloe’s whole career is made of mocking Indian people and selling Edgar Allen Poes rotting intestines on a pair of leggings.

Last edited:

TangerineQueen

Currently fronting: Protective alter Skrillex
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully they finally got sick of her using them to prove she isn’t racist.
Soon all these systems will be scrambling to kick Chloe down for her silence. My guess is Axtolol will take Chloe's place as the big DID icon if she falls, though I don't think Chloe will give up quite so easily. Either way I'm kicking back to see the absolute fantastical war of alter suicide and blame-shifting via Twitter text that'll ensue in this 'safe and loving community'.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
I love all of this, it's playing almost like the dissolve of a traditional cult. Everybody is finding out the leaders have lied and made off with their hard earned dollars, everybody is starting to wonder just how much of anything they know about anything is true, a few people are trying to groom themselves as the new leadership by trying to torch the old leadership, and the old leaders that aren't being torched yet are either staying quiet or trying to distance themselves and pretend to be the beacon of hope that their people need. The only thing that may or may not be surprising is the mental gymnastics that these people use to rationalize that Chloe is to be demonized but won't use the same rationale on someone like Jess who the only difference between the two's stories is Jess managed to clear the smallest bar of getting a formal education and she's been doing this scam longer. Absolutely wild stuff though, going to need lots of popcorn.

Cheese Dust

The Metric System
kiwifarms.net
If Chloe wasn't such a malingering wonder I'd have argued Bugs Bobo was the funnier lolcow. Stumbled across a true masterpiece in the recommended section of my YouTube and I'm almost starting to feel impressed by what Chloe attempted to do compared to this woefully exceptional attempt.
Some top tier switching

comrade666

The Soviet System Fronting: Not Your Daddy
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how to archive but here’s the token Black friend’s take...View attachment 1315855
When did Axtolols turn on Chloe? Is this new?

Well... that was going to be my question. Did she turn on Chloe? What is she actually talking about?
It could be read either way - Axo could be referring to Wyn being silenced; Chloe asked Wyn to remove her post after all. But little to no accountability would suggest that this is aimed at Chloe for staying silent whilst the community imploded around her. I wish these people would learn to be direct; you'd think with a dozen headmates one might have learned how.

My guess is Axtolol will take Chloe's place as the big DID icon if she falls
My money is one The Others and their little faggot waistcoat becoming the next LARPing poster child. Child is a term used loosely seeing as he has to be pushing fifty. He's grown quite quickly in the space of a few weeks on the back on the 'drama'.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
I wish these people would learn to be direct; you'd think with a dozen headmates one might have learned how.
That would be a big no-no in SJW culture unless someone was obviously being problematic like Nan. They don't want to have to eat shit later if the narrative shifts and they don't want to be caught up in wrongthink. It's why Chloe won't be direct about the Trisha harassment, or her obfuscation of an answer when she made a vague reference that people confused as either a suicide note or her leaving the community so that nobody would think twice about saying that she attempted suicide because of [insert wrongthink entity here], or her trying to dance around early insinuations of Nan being a pedophile till she couldn't dodge or contain the story.

Tags
None