Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

It's also an extremely weird thing to break her silence with, like she says nothing for months and just watches her little clusterfuck play out in silence but latches onto something as far removed from her as this? Bish you're a middle class white girl from some leafy suburb in England, you look a fool trying to get in on this. The absolute cringe.
As well as the fact that she posted it for virtue signalling points, maybe she also posted it to try and highlight just how non-racist she is in relation to Nadia, her supposedly black alter. But not only is she deleting comments on Instagram, lots of people on Twitter aren't buying her bullshit; it's harder for her to control the narrative there.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
@chomperwhomper you are right! looks like she just blocked me. I didn't even leave a comment... *sigh*
Would not be unprecedented. I read a couple complaints on twitter about Chloe blocking people who so much as like negative comments on her posts.

@comrade666: "I'm not even going to acknowledge the drama when there are so many more important things going on in the world " - You win!
1591039802749.png

Last edited:

littleamo

Please be patient, I have autism
kiwifarms.net
Would not be unprecedented. I read a couple complaints on twitter about Chloe blocking people who so much as like negative comments on her posts.

@comrade666: " 'm not even going to acknowledge the drama when there are so many more important things going on in the world " - You win!
View attachment 1340261
Making changes within the BLM movement? Maybe she has some grandiose plan on how to solve racism completely.

Last edited:

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
Making changes within the BLM movement? Mayhe she has some grandiose plan on how to solve racism completely.
She’s instituted wide-ranging affirmative action policies in the inner-world to ensure increased equity for current and future generations of alters.

Someone smashed up her inner-world coffee shop and her newly split factive LEO persecutor Jared shot Kyle in the beanie with a rubber bullet, sending him into a coma.

He’s currently in an inner-world ICU on a ventilator and the other alters are freaking out because all the Filipino alter nurses had to start identifying as white last year after the outer-world POC fiasco and since then both smoke breaks and hospital mortality rates have increased exponentially.

Jade has been fighting with the others to move Kyle to the private hospital on the other side of the inner-world town as they seem to have better COVID risk-management systems in place but Nin has spent so much time deleting comments in the outer world that she hasn’t been able to set up an inner-world GoFundMe to pay for treatment.

It’s all a bit messy.

Florence Sargent

vangelina veskova simp
kiwifarms.net
Things I did not know until now.... the sponsor of the EntitleDID To Life conference is Toi Magazine, whose editor and chief is a black woman by the name of Autumn... Does anyone have any information on Autumn? How has she not been gas lighted for supporting a racist yet?
View attachment 1340379
Responding to myself about Autumn Farr.

In spoiler for autistic fangirling: Did a little digging on her and listened to her entire story on IG. She talks about her personal trauma and how she came up with the idea of TOI magazine/it's intended purpose. She seems like a very sweet woman with good intentions. Pretty refreshing as far as trauma/abuse survivor whores go on the internet. Smells like a genuine one. But I've only scratched the surface on her.

I almost feel bad for her. Wonder if she realize's her entire conference is going to be full of LARPING lesbians.

aanoo

kiwifarms.net
Responding to myself about Autumn Farr.

In spoiler for autistic fangirling: Did a little digging on her and listened to her entire story on IG. She talks about her personal trauma and how she came up with the idea of TOI magazine/it's intended purpose. She seems like a very sweet woman with good intentions. Pretty refreshing as far as trauma/abuse survivor whores go on the internet. Smells like a genuine one. But I've only scratched the surface on her.

I almost feel bad for her. Wonder if she realize's her entire conference is going to be full of LARPING lesbians.
She might be a nice person or whatever, but given she uses homeopathy to treat neurological conditions I wouldn't expect her to be on guard against DID LARPers brand of pseudoscience.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Update on Chloe's instagram replies
1591047155457.png 1591047176859.png 1591047313530.png
Response on Twitter #Dissociadid have been overwhelmingly negative.
1591047484548.png 1591047539132.png 1591047576645.png

Even though the majority of users on the Dissociadid subreddit are gushing over how woke and brave Chloe is in her actions, there even has been some subtle fall-out there too.
1591047722668.png

Last edited:

gingerslut

it's a lonely road filled with cum
kiwifarms.net
Chloe has gotten herself in quite a pickle. If she posts an apology about Nadiagate right now, no doubt she'd get accused of exploiting the current situation to gain attention for herself. If she doesn't address Nadiagate and says it's because she wants to keep the focus on the movement, she gets told that she's part of the system that enforces racism and that she is privileged to even have the choice not to address it. She's damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. It seems the tide is turning majorly, I'm very interested to see what her next move is.

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
Chloe has gotten herself in quite a pickle. If she posts an apology about Nadiagate right now, no doubt she'd get accused of exploiting the current situation to gain attention for herself. If she doesn't address Nadiagate and says it's because she wants to keep the focus on the movement, she gets told that she's part of the system that enforces racism and that she is privileged to even have the choice not to address it. She's damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. It seems the tide is turning majorly, I'm very interested to see what her next move is.
Continuing to censor people publicly complaining about her censoring them is a bad path to head down.

She might usually be cunning and calculating but she completely lost control of this one a long time ago and every word without changing tack is digging her hole further.

self-diagnosed dumbass

terminally low IQ
kiwifarms.net
This is the most disgustingly tone deaf shit I have ever seen. This woman is really going to sneak back into making profit on the backs of Black Americas current racial unrest? Bitch, you are not black. You are not american. You don't even have DID. You honestly don't think you should address how you set fire to a community and then disappeared before jumping onto another community's plight?
Fucking seriously. I thought her instagram was "uwu INACTIVE," or does that not count when it comes to her white savior complex while still deleting comments from POC in the very same post asking her to address her past racism? I know it's been discussed previously but having the gall to say she already apologized when the apology was received VERY poorly and also was only posted on a now-deleted tumblr account is fucking rich. ""'Black Lives Matter' but not the ones who are actually trying to hold me accountable for racism! :mad:""

Nobody would've batted an eye had she not made this post. She's been inactive for weeks now and isn't black or American as mentioned above. The account itself has "inactive" in the bio. Maybe she thinks posting this will earn brownie points for when she inevitably returns to social media after running out of attention and cash? Lol.

Tags
None