Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

littleamo

Please be patient, I have autism
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she thinks posting this will earn brownie points for when she inevitably returns to social media after running out of attention and cash? Lol.
Not maybe, but certainly. She has been inactive, most people are stopping toncare about her and she knows that if it keeps going like this, she will lose many fans. So to help herself a bit and to show everyone that she still exists and she is caring, anti-racist and the kindest person on the planet, she made that post, hoping that her 12 years old fans won't leave her and the attention she gained won't fade away.

comrade666

The Soviet System Fronting: LinkedIn
kiwifarms.net
@comrade666: "I'm not even going to acknowledge the drama when there are so many more important things going on in the world " - You win!
She really is predictable.
Update re: her BLM post below
You might want to censor your own handle if you're going to post that here. If this is you, I want to be the first to offer my commiserations on your autism.
rs.png

-
She responded to a comment on that YouTube statement - perhaps she is on her way back.
yt.png

jekyllndhyde

kiwifarms.net
She really is predictable.

You might want to censor your own handle if you're going to post that here. If this is you, I want to be the first to offer my commiserations on your autism.
View attachment 1341089
not me, long time lurker on this thread, I just made a stealth account and had these accounts send me their screenshots. It’s not hard to do.

ETA:
Focus up people, this user literally told people to DM them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
Fucking seriously. I thought her instagram was "uwu INACTIVE," or does that not count when it comes to her white savior complex while still deleting comments from POC in the very same post asking her to address her past racism? I know it's been discussed previously but having the gall to say she already apologized when the apology was received VERY poorly and also was only posted on a now-deleted tumblr account is fucking rich. ""'Black Lives Matter' but not the ones who are actually trying to hold me accountable for racism! :mad:""

Nobody would've batted an eye had she not made this post. She's been inactive for weeks now and isn't black or American as mentioned above. The account itself has "inactive" in the bio. Maybe she thinks posting this will earn brownie points for when she inevitably returns to social media after running out of attention and cash? Lol.
Lol, ‘brownie points’

dissociaDIPSHIT

kiwifarms.net
I had a morbid thought earlier about a stunt Chloe might pull. With the tide turning against her, she might fabricate an elaborate fake s*u*i*c*i*d*e plot, maybe take another dip in the lake, maybe leave a fake note on social media to scare her audience, or fake an injury to make it look legit. It honestly would not surprise me if she construed something so insensitive, with her narcissism I don't think much is beyond her if it even benefits her a little. We'd look like monsters and she'd look like a bullied lamb, despite how terribly obvious is would be to most that it wasn't real at all.

If she posts an apology about Nadiagate right now, no doubt she'd get accused of exploiting the current situation to gain attention for herself. If she doesn't address Nadiagate and says it's because she wants to keep the focus on the movement, she gets told that she's part of the system that enforces racism and that she is privileged to even have the choice not to address it.
Cue "I'm not going to address the drama surrounding our dark skinned alter Nadia right now for fear of appearing to be using the current situation to gain attention for myself. I'm aware that I'm part of the system that enforces racism and I'm privileged to even have the choice not to address it, but I feel it's better right now for me not to stifle the voices of black singlets and systems at this time." (Does she singlet? I hope she has enough sense not to. Dumb word.)

Also it's fucking dumb that having the ability to stay silent on issues is seen as racism. Nobody who's not actively racist is actively discriminating and it's not their fault that they exist in a society where they have the choice to hide.

I wonder if Chloe will use my exact wording, or put her own spin on it.
edit: clarification, accidentally implied racism doesn't exist, lmao

Cheese Dust

The Metric System
kiwifarms.net
:story: :story:
Oh Chloe you did not disappoint. Waking up to this shitstorm of furious backpedaling, faux-raging for BLM and silencing any dissenting opinions from actual people of colour. YES. This is what makes my morning coffee kick. Ice Age Baby, being the vulture that she is, managed to squeeze out a video about this incident while buffering it with old FP news for length. What a day.

ETA:
20200602_120125.jpg
Her posts are branded with a Dissociadid stamp at the bottom. The ones with directions on how to "make a difference". I have no words.

Last edited:

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Just noticed this. Chloe mentioned in an earlier comment on her instagram post (screenshotted on the previous page) that she blocked accounts with 0 posts from commenting, as they were usually hate accounts. However, she has allowed several comments of clearly throw-away accounts to appear on her post.
1591094683229.png

This negative comment screenshotted by it's poster on twitter does not appear in the instagram replies either, despite the account being equally dispensable, so it seems.
1591094977874.png

Last edited:

fuxetudeto

kiwifarms.net
Chloe really put her whole foot in her mouth for this one and she really has no one to blame but herself. Interestingly, I think she actually could have escaped a lot of the heat that “influencers” are getting for not posting about BLM, because she was on hiatus and people would probably have gone for lower hanging fruit.

Now, in an attempt to score virtue signaling woke points, she’s opened herself up to direct criticism again, and this time in a scenario she can’t possibly get out of (as mentioned upthread).

Her only choice now is probably to just focus on further brainwashing her cult followers to make sure they don’t wise up and leave. The ones currently questioning her are already lost and she probably knows that.

edit: fruit, not foot

walter

kiwifarms.net
Chloe really put her whole foot in her mouth for this one and she really has no one to blame but herself. Interestingly, I think she actually could have escaped a lot of the heat that “influencers” are getting for not posting about BLM, because she was on hiatus and people would probably have gone for lower hanging fruit.
I think she was just testing the waters, seeing if people were ready for her to come back off hiatus and start posting again. The post wasn't for BLM, it was for her.

Florence Sargent

cheese dust pity simp
kiwifarms.net
There are three posts about her comeback on her subreddit. This one linked in particular has to do with the POC allegations in her comeback. Of course it's the least up voted but most commented on. Just skimmed the replies.

1591124252823.png

Doubt is in the water and I'm shocked the mods have not closed down this thread. Usually anything negative gets shut down for being triggering.
1591123685878.png
1591124094573.png

Starting to feel like both of the aisles want that video now. Will Chloe give the people what they want?

Tags
None