Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

NobodyofAnyImportance

kiwifarms.net
xDDDD
I can see now that all your autistic screeching about "fakers" actually came from a place of "everyone is fake but me." Pretty dumb to sign your comment the same way you sign them here.
Unlike some people, I have been diagnosed with DID by two psychiatrists, and am currently in a psychiatric hospital being treated for it. I do not care what you or anyone else thinks about that. And by the way, this thread is not about me or you. Stay on topic.

walter

kiwifarms.net
Unlike some people, I have been diagnosed with DID by two psychiatrists, and am currently in a psychiatric hospital being treated for it. I do not care what you or anyone else thinks about that. And by the way, this thread is not about me or you. Stay on topic.
You sign your posts just like the larpers do. No one else on the internet signs their name except for the DIDs, so there's no reason to do it except for attention. I think you wanted someone to notice, because you crave the attention just like all the others.
I think we all know a diagnosis means basically nothing. Even Chloe had professionals backing her.

Jumpingintrash

skankhunt42
kiwifarms.net
Stay on topic? Did you even read the rules? You make an ass out of yourself the farms will heckle the fuck outta you, so attempting to deflect the attention from yourself by saying "stay on topic" is good old retardation. But by all means, play on. I've been waiting for your shit posting to get good and now we're finally here.

Shrryph1

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, leave the girl alone. It’s not her fault she got up trend chasing, money hungry, doctors. That’s a real thing and it’s god awful. Dissociative states are real, depersonalization and derealization are real things and experiencing one of those states is in itself traumatic, making it all a fun social media game for money isn’t.

Also, fuck arbitrary rules. This space isn’t that sanctified. No one would be here if is was. The dumbest thing I constantly see is the bandwagon effect.

Last edited:

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
I knew you were a DID sperg right from the beginning. Sorry to pay any further attention, but I find it shocking that you're in a 'psychiatric hospital' and yet you spend most of your day on KF posting in this thread. If you're sick enough to be sectioned or kept after self-admission, then you shouldn't be online. Psychiatric hospitals don't usually allow people to keep access to the internet to avoid them seeing sites exactly like this or engaging with others that could affect the course of their treatment, like participating in the incredibly toxic, fake DID community.

Why is it always a 'my DID isn't as fake as her's!' contest with these cows?

Last edited:

Florence Sargent

cheese dust pity simp
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, leave the girl alone. It’s not her fault she got up trend chasing, money hungry, doctors. That’s a real thing and it’s god awful. Dissociative states are real, depersonalization and derealization are real things and experiencing one of those states is in itself traumatic, making it all a fun social media game for money isn’t.

Also, fuck arbitrary rules. This space isn’t that sanctified. No one would be here if is was. The dumbest thing I constantly see is the bandwagon effect.
We've been infected by True and Honest Dissociatiors y'all!
Grow a spine and talk about this shit on Reddit instead of acting holier-than-thou on the fucking farms. If you hate this bitch so badly for messing up your precious community then take the lip to her platform.

walter

kiwifarms.net
I knew you were a DID sperg right from the beginning. Sorry to pay any further attention, but I find it shocking that you're in a 'psychiatric hospital' and yet you spend most of your day on KF posting in this thread. If you're sick enough to be sectioned or kept after self-admission, then you shouldn't be online. Psychiatric hospitals don't usually allow people to keep access to the internet to avoid them seeing sites exactly like this or engaging with others that could affect the course of their treatment, like participating in the incredibly toxic, fake DID community.
He sent me a DM at random the other day to tell me that he's been a mental health professional for his whole life. He's entirely full of shit and deep in the larp.

edit:
4827t.png

Last edited:

comrade666

The Soviet System Fronting: LinkedIn
kiwifarms.net

But what if the farms was the psychiatric hospital all along? :thinking:

Jumpingintrash

skankhunt42
kiwifarms.net

I do love it when you sperg out. Encore!

There is no mob wagon on kiwifarms. It's every autist for themselves. You probably should take @florencesargent's advice and mosey on over to reddit. You've got the makings for an amazing munchie sympathizer. Plus I hear they give out warm milk and hold hands over there.

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net

PHP and IOP don't take your phones. You would technically be in a psychiatric hospital. Keyword being technically. You wouldn't be allowed near the people actually staying there because you have shoelaces and pens and a personal device that lets you get on Kiwi Farms to make sure they know you're not like all the other girls.

walter

kiwifarms.net

Let the sweet people be sweet if they want. Not everyone needs to be a ragey monster prick to talk shit about the disgrace of humanity that is one Chloe Wilkinson. That’s an equal opportunity space.
Another one? Can we keep this thread a larp-free zone? Tell your alters to get on the same page before sperging out in public.

SummonTroy

kiwifarms.net
My bet is FP just stroking her engorged chloe hard on defending her and dragging entropy through the mud. That's what thre angry entropy pic says to me. No idea about bobo though. As far as I know she hasn't blasphemed Fps god. Add in the possibility of chloe paying FP to do her dirty work...hope its at least entertaining. Need a good gutt laugh at someone else's expense right now.

walter

kiwifarms.net
Boo looks like she caved and deleted the stream already. What a puss. Does no one have what it takes to blow the goddamn whistle? Was she afraid of the fall out? Big bummer. One of you damn LARPERS needs to grow a pair and blow the whistle.
The audio didn't work, and she took it down. Maybe she'll reupload it correctly.
The video had a title that said something like "let's end the stigma of DID." That makes it sound like she's still on Chloe's side. I suspect she has no new information and was just missing her 5 minutes of KF fame.

edit:
fp.PNG

Last edited:
Tags
None