Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

Florence Sargent

vangelina veskova simp
kiwifarms.net
Grabbed the thumbnail from Insta since I didn't catch it when the link was live. What hotel lobby did she steal that cup from?
1592956597366.png

Edit: I can feel it in my bones that this is her desperate attempt to get her lesbian dick licked by Chloe. Fingers crossed and Chloe makes a triumphant return with Nan after FP's bravery and loyalty.

Last edited:

Jumpingintrash

skankhunt42
kiwifarms.net
The audio didn't work, and she took it down. Maybe she'll reupload it correctly.
The video had a title that said something like "let's end the stigma of DID." That makes it sound like she's still on Chloe's side. I suspect she has no new information and was just missing her 5 minutes of KF fame.

edit:
View attachment 1401172
In the description on the original video she wrote "I'm sorry you had to find out this way." Bitch got my hopes up.

gingerslut

it's a lonely road filled with cum
kiwifarms.net
Grabbed the thumbnail from Insta since I didn't catch it when the link was live. What hotel lobby did she steal that cup from?
View attachment 1401267
Edit: I can feel it in my bones that this is her desperate attempt to get her lesbian dick licked by Chloe. Fingers crossed and Chloe makes a triumphant return with Nan after FP's bravery and loyalty.
I've zoomed in on the text screenshots in the background, not a lot is legible but the chat group name includes the word "DIDTubers". Some of the legible texts on the right are "I can't believe this" "[censored] is trash"and "I am so [censored] asshole", all in caps.

Edit: I looked at it better and on the left screenshot I can make out "you know what else really upsets [me]"

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling she's just gonna rant about how you should stay out of internet drama. Still holding out hope that I'm wrong.
You were more or less right. She just put a comedic spin on it because she's a... mental health comedian.

The video was painfully unfunny, but the comments on instagram and from the chat are sort of fun. I might have to put together some screencaps of them if no one beats me to it. Basically, it seems like she gave her audience anxiety during that dramatic countdown, and that led to some bickering before it was revealed that the whole thing was her playing a funny prank. So, good job lightening the mood?

ETA:
My favorite-
coolprank.png

Last edited:

Catswithbenefits

The Sewer System
kiwifarms.net
Basically, it seems like she gave her audience anxiety during that dramatic countdown, and that led to some bickering before it was revealed that the whole thing was her playing a funny prank. So, good job lightening the mood?

ETA:
My favorite-
View attachment 1401791
Damn, someone’s daughter needs to stay off the fucking internet

In other news I need to follow less of these fools on twitter because this tweet had me thinking this was a genocidal LARPer being called out for a hot second:
300ED838-5696-45A7-AA6F-BC31FCBCA87C.jpeg

SpectreWraith

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1401267
IDK about then, but right now the title includes "(a comedy)" on it. Is that low key trying to soothe feather she knows will be ruffled when this comes out? Straight trolling?
Image 1.png

Florence Sargent

vangelina veskova simp
kiwifarms.net
The Great Non Apology
1593016301913.png

This comment made me howl. Comedians make mistakes. :lit: This is great. Kiddies are getting some spine from all the drama. I'm honestly so proud of how quickly they are starting to call out the bullshit. 💗 We've saved them thousands in therapy. EDIT: More comments and a reply from FP
1593016491479.png
1593019226714.png

1593019305275.png
1593019346598.png
1593019402504.png
1593019499308.png

Last edited:

garbage man

kiwifarms.net
Is that archived anywhere? (should be put into plurals)
It is, I remember seeing it before.
Edit: Entropy System is/was live on Instagram and talked about Chloe and Nan. She said that Chloe "was stirring up every piece of drama that came her way for views and sympathy". @stupidbitchgf on Twitter archived a bunch of clips, but this one is the most relevant one imo:

Last edited:

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
PHP and IOP don't take your phones. You would technically be in a psychiatric hospital. Keyword being technically. You wouldn't be allowed near the people actually staying there because you have shoelaces and pens and a personal device that lets you get on Kiwi Farms to make sure they know you're not like all the other girls.
PHP and IOP are also shut down at the moment in most states due to the fact that a majority of individuals are in living situations where they are at higher risk of being/getting sick and spreading Covid.

Some PHP will take your phone also, or at the very least force it to be off when not on break. Not so sure about IOP and phones, since one place I work is in PHP settings. Also, I have only ever seen ONE client with DID in PHP setting and they were not switching non stop because 1. It doesnt wokr that way and 2. that would be disruptive to other members and would lead probably to hospitalization because they would be deemed unstable. Should see the amount of BPD people (what these fakers tend ot end up being) they end up having to kick out of PHP/IOP settings for refusing to follow rules and being disruptive.

Tags
None