Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ. As much as I despise the DID community's existence, I actually felt genuinely bad for Bobo there. Reminds me of having that one high drama girlfriend in high school except as a grown ass adult. None of it was shocking or anything. I could have guessed that was how Chloe and Nan would behave, but oof.

People in chat were doing her dirty saying she shouldn't post this. I don't understand why these people keep doing lives if they're afraid of what they say "being taken out of context."

CursedCapsule

kiwifarms.net
I may go offtopic with this but there's something that grinds my gears:
Some time ago, Chloe made a video saying the differences betweed DID and Schizophrenia and said
"DID people are NOT delusional or psychotic like schizo people" but...they literally are? What's more delusional than larping in your head and going to your "happy place" when you cannot deal with life? Schizophrenics are delusional in thought because their imbalance is that way, but having OCs? Isn't the same or even worse?
To me, DID looks like Extreme BPD with a bit of psychotic features and delusions. I might be wrong but that's what I see, not a "poor fragmented soul that split", it's a personality disorder with a very strong autoasspatting going on

Adala

kiwifarms.net
She’s got an old pepperoni on her forehead 🤮 and pizza grease in her hair😷
I don't deny it, but it is interesting she talks about Chloe and the drama a lot.
Well I wrote under this comment that was made under Chloe’s newest statement that I wished for THE OTHERS to put their videos back (which they deleted or privated due to the hate), mentioning some other systems are sensationalistic and romanticizing their illness, and weirdly enough my comment disappeared. I’m not 100% how Youtube and the community tab works, but I have a hunch what happened to my comment.
It was simply deleted by her. As this comment which was posted on her patreon. IMG_20200628_184314.jpg

I admit Chloe is smart but defamed the community was a very very stupid step from her.
People don't believe what read on the Kiwifarms or in the comments but they believe what their former fellow systems claim.

Last edited:

comrade666

The Soviet System Fronting: LinkedIn
kiwifarms.net
This 277 pages about DissociaDID don't matter the problem on the surface :
Very optimistic to think that all 278 pages are on topic.

@comrade666 stupidbitchgf is helping you update the OP on this thread
View attachment 1412004
Took a quick look. Good. Fairly well organised. I'll take a closer look when I've got the time, but in short, Chloe has spent the last few months throwing tantrums and desperately clinging to friendly black people whilst her former friends delight in calling her a raging cunt for all of the internet to witness. Hardly a sophisticated handling of affairs, but it has been what it has been.

Another Entropy System live.
She starts talking about relevant things at 01:37 if anyone wants to skip over her talking about how her hair makes her look like a toddler and how she's drawing and live streaming at work like every other responsible adult.

As this comment which was posted on her patreon.
That's quite amusing. They've been a very vocal Chloe supporter.

Anyway - watching Bobo's livestream and it amuses me to no end to see her friends throwing her under the bus. Interesting that she claimed to have had problems with Chloe for a year or more - well before this thread. I suspected that the uglier DIDTubers were waiting for the opportunity to beat down on the girl. Rightfully so, Chloe seems a cunt. As an aside, the mental image of Chloe wailing and clawing at Bobo in some quiet little tea cafe is hilarious. What a fucking lunatic. For those who aren't interested in watching and can't be bothered to dig through a document here are the key points:

-Bobo and Chloe met through YouTube comments. Chloe heard about the DIDTube sleepover and asked Bobo to invite her. Bobo asked Jess and they all agreed to invite Chloe. Chloe's channel was around a year old at this stage.

-At the afternoon tea event prior to the sleepover, Chloe was triggered by a smashing plate. She switched into Omega the Ghost and Bobo took her out of the room. Chloe started wailing and sobbing and scratching at Bobo's neck whilst screaming that she could not breathe. This was apparently very traumatic for Bobo and she has experienced flashbacks of this event for over a year now. She was upset to see Chloe talk so dismissively about being triggered in her follow up video discussing the event. In said video, Chloe briefly laughed off the event.

-At the DIDTuber sleepover, Chloe was alone in the living room with Axol. Bobo was in the kitchen with the fat one. Shortly after leaving Chloe in the living room, Bobo heard her storm out of the room. Chloe approached her coming out of the bathroom and told her to keep her away from Axol because she had been touching her legs throughout the livestream, and whispering in her ear to try and trigger out Nina. The next morning, she woke Bobo up very early and demanded to leave. Bobo drove her to the bus stop very early - Chloe refused to say goodbye to the other DIDTubers.

-Bobo believes that Chloe misinterpreted Axol's behaviour. Bobo does not feel that Axol is dangerous and even felt safe enough to invite Axol to her home alone. Nothing happened between Axol and Bobo to make Bobo feel Axol was unsafe and she began to doubt Chloe.

-Chloe and Nan were planning to visit Bobo and stay with her for a few days. Bobo was excited to show Chloe around her hometown as she considered Chloe to be her best friend. This would be the first time she would meet Nan. Bobo had arranged for Chloe to sleep on the sofa. This was not to Chloe's taste. She told her she'd booked an Air BnB instead. Bobo was sad Chloe didn't want to sleep on her dirty old sofa.
When Chloe and Nan were due to arrive, Bobo contacted Chloe and offered to meet her from the train station. Chloe declined. Bobo asked if she would like to go for a drink in the evening. Chloe declined. Bobo asked if she would like to meet up the following day. Chloe, again, declined.
During day two, Chloe and Nan contacted Bobo late in the afternoon and claimed to be suffering from anxiety. They essentially asked Bobo to come and take care of them - Bobo commented that she later watched their vlogs and they seemed to be suffering from no anxiety. Bobo took them to paint some pots and share a meal for around two hours. Chloe then told Bobo she wanted to go home.
The following day, Chloe again refused to see Bobo. They were in her hometown for five days, and Bobo only saw Chloe on three occasions - the third was a brief meeting to say goodbye.
The longest amount of time they spent together was spent filming collaboration videos. Bobo was hurt Chloe didn't want to spend time with her and she felt like she was used as a collaboration tool for her videos. She noted that Chloe only seemed interested in including Bobo in videos and vlogs and did not spend time with Bobo off camera.

-Later, Bobo went to visit Chloe and Nan. She felt she was not wanted throughout her visit. At night, Chloe and Nan would go to bed early. Bobo could hear them talking and laughing whilst she was left downstairs alone. She quickly corrects herself and says her alters would also be left alone. Her 'littles' were abandoned by Chloe and Nan frequently during that visit and Bobo felt lonely. She was left to sleep on the floor. In the morning, Chloe and Nan would step over Bobo on the floor to start screaming at their guinea pigs.

-Bobo claims that in their shared livestream (which I may have archived I'll check) she, acting as an alter 'Toast', was treated very poorly by Jeremy every time she spoke. Bobo noted that they received a lot of donations, including a $333 donation from one man who wanted Bobo, Chloe, and Nan to go out and have fun together. Following the livestream, they went out to eat. Following the meal, Chloe asked Bobo to send her £20 for the meal. Bobo claimed she only had £60 for the entire month.

-Nan allowed Chloe to spend some time alone with Bobo. Bobo was excited as this was the first opportunity she had had to spend some time alone with Chloe who she considered her best friend. Bobo wanted to share a show she enjoyed with Chloe. Nan made a number of comments about how they were best friends and deserved to spend time together. Nan decided to sit outside and draw to give them that time alone. A few minutes into spending this time alone with Chloe, Chloe noticed that Nan was no longer sitting outside. Nan had ran away. Chloe spent several hours tracking her down and panicking that Nan was missing.

-Bobo has a little called Layla who has severe separation anxiety. Layla came out one evening and was nervous to be alone in a new house. She contacted one of Bobo's friends who suggested Layla go upstairs and ask Chloe for help. Layla went upstairs and knocked the door. Chloe and Nan were half asleep in bed. Nan jumped out of bed and pushed her out of the room and down the stairs, telling her that she couldn't see Chloe and she had to go to bed. Bobo is upset Nan didn't tuck her in. Later that same evening, Bobo's child alter saw a spider and got scared. Nan came to throw it outside. Bobo is upset Nan went to bed rather than indulging in her child LARP again.

-Chloe and Nan started screaming at Bobo on one occasion to break up with her partner. I don't really understand this point - she claimed she was 12 at the time, presumably as an alter, and didn't understand why they were screaming at her. More LARP nonsense and her voice is very hard to distinguish. Essentially, Bobo had a minor argument with her partner that led to Nan and Chloe screaming about a break up. Not really sure.

-Bobo asked to see Chloe when Nan was back in America. Chloe agreed but cancelled at the last moment. Bobo believes she was only befriended by Chloe so that Chloe would be invited to the sleepover. Bobo is also upset that Chloe never replied to her messages or calls when she was actively suicidal. Bobo is upset that people have been contacting her asking if Chloe is doing well during the 'doxxing' because she doesn't know as Chloe never replies to her. Bobo claims that on a number of occasions she reached out to Chloe asking for help whilst she was suicidal - Chloe ignored her or replied several days later asking if she was better now.

-Bobo claims that she never knew anything about Nan's art. She claims that she always had a weird feeling about Nan and she never liked Nan. Nan treated her poorly in person. Bobo is upset that some of her alter art was drawn by Nan. As an aside, I personally believe that she was unaware of the art. The insight into the relationship between Nan and Chloe here is very interesting - I think this is something they would have kept between them.

-Bobo felt that she could never speak out against Chloe and Nan publicly because they were so widely celebrated in the community. She then spent a while crying and talking about how hard it has been to stay quiet. She was inspired by the other DIDTubers speaking out and now wants to move on with the rest of the community. She claims she is still suffering from flashbacks and hopes that speaking out will help.

-Entropy was in the live and offered to visit Bobo following Wu-Flu.

-Bobo does not want to keep the livestream up as she worries that it will be taken out of context or paraphrased. Sorry, buck.

-Someone asked if Bobo believes Chloe is a good person who has simply made mistakes. She states that some of the things she has witnessed leave her confused. She isn't sure how to answer that as she does not know if Chloe is a good person or not. Despite this, she does still care about Chloe and does not want to hurt her.

-Bobo revealed that Chloe was dating Nan prior to announcing their relationship publicly. She was dating Nan whilst at the sleepover - interesting that she was allegedly flirting with Axol in the car. She does not know whether Chloe behaved like this prior to dating Nan as she did not know her prior to her relationship with Nan.

-Bobo has barely switched in weeks as she is living in a new flat and is anxious about switching in front of strangers. Nothing relevant really happens in the last ten minutes.

ETA - Personally, I believe Bobo when she claims that she knew nothing of Nan's art. The insight into the relationship between Nan and Chloe is fascinating. It seems to be a very codependent situation. Nan dictated when Chloe could and couldn't spend time with Bobo, going to far as to force her out of a room on one occasion. It seems rather malicious to get Bobo excited about spending some quality time with Chloe only to divert the attention by 'going missing' moments later and it demonstrates a level of self awareness from Nan - she knew that it meant a lot to Bobo to spend time with Chloe. She went so far as to say so. It seems malicious to present her with the opportunity only to snatch it away. Typical BPD envy?

Chloe's complete lack of interest in anyone but Nan is very interesting to me. It has me even more certain that she knew of Nan's art and interests, and wrapped up in that strange codependency, I wouldn't be surprised if she privately endorsed it. We already know she knew about Mud Sky from the Disney vlog. An insight into their relationship dynamics off camera makes Chloe's presence in Nan's livestream dictating her apology all the more interesting, and makes the video in which she denounces Nan seem even more insincere.

Last edited:

garbage man

kiwifarms.net
Entropy did another live and talked more about Chloe and Nan. She revealed that Chloe tried to keep Nan on EntitleDID to Life even though others had concerns about the CP drawing scandal, and Chloe basically told them to just not bring it up and ignore the controversy.

I timestamped the video at the point where she talks about the conference.

comrade666

The Soviet System Fronting: LinkedIn
kiwifarms.net
1593373452933.png

Came across this on Twitter and I find the side by side quite amusing. Her narc rage in a video rant is hideous and far more truthful than the carefully practiced ring-light heart-hands image she'd like to put out into the world. Truly the face of madness.

Cheese Dust

The Metric System
kiwifarms.net
So Chloe is, once again, a confirmed cunt. Paint me surprised.

Truly wish Bo had just straight called her one but all these DIDtubers collectively couldn't make up one solid spine. Also extremely amused that Chloe pretending to have a meltdown as Omega managed to scar Bo for life while she knows good and well it was all fake. The lengths these freaks will go to win some sympathy is astounding.

masquera

Jeffree Star’s pubic lice
kiwifarms.net
Chloe's complete lack of interest in anyone but Nan is very interesting to me.
Not that Chloe is a prize cow herself but given how narcissistic and vain she is, I really struggle to understand what she saw in Nan. Like yeah Chloe has an egg head and tombstone teeth but Nan is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen and I can’t imagine anyone wanting to fuck her. Maybe the NB boy pussy illusion, so that Chloe could continue this narrative that she’s queer? Doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Supreme Autist

Professionally Dx hemorrhoid. /fronting:Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Not that Chloe is a prize cow herself but given how narcissistic and vain she is, I really struggle to understand what she saw in Nan. Like yeah Chloe has an egg head and tombstone teeth but Nan is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen and I can’t imagine anyone wanting to fuck her. Maybe the NB boy pussy illusion, so that Chloe could continue this narrative that she’s queer? Doesn’t make a lick of sense.
People are attracted to people who are like themselves in some way, or remind them of themselves. In this case personality wise I guess.

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net
My guess is attention. Nan was more than willing to go full Heavenly Creatures with her and worship the ground she walked on, ect. Also, I think Nan being a chick was a novelty for Chloe. In a video around the beginning of their relationship, Chloe's sexual alter mentions being jealous of Chloe because she just had the body's first lesbian sexual experience. Which, despite Nan being "non-binary", was probably her. Fans started shipping them. They got an article written about them because Nan got discriminated against as a barber shop. Nan wasn't fat. I think their relationship checked a lot of boxes for Chloe, honestly. She would have moved on after the novelty wore off and possibly stranded Nan in the UK when and if she got her visa, but still.

Supreme Autist

Professionally Dx hemorrhoid. /fronting:Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
My guess is attention. Nan was more than willing to go full Heavenly Creatures with her and worship the ground she walked on, ect. Also, I think Nan being a chick was a novelty for Chloe. In a video around the beginning of their relationship, Chloe's sexual alter mentions being jealous of Chloe because she just had the body's first lesbian sexual experience. Which, despite Nan being "non-binary", was probably her. Fans started shipping them. They got an article written about them because Nan got discriminated against as a barber shop. Nan wasn't fat. I think their relationship checked a lot of boxes for Chloe, honestly. She would have moved on after the novelty wore off and possibly stranded Nan in the UK when and if she got her visa, but still.
I think she had a lesbian relationship before jamie... ill check

edit: yes at least two:
a women pretending to be a man
and Hatti Kippax

, "dated" (sort of, this was always a weird topic) an asexual transgender guy, and was very into her danger hair.
Shout out to some former associate of Chloe's over at Guru Gossiper for the names James Darby and Hatti Kippax allegedly two of Chloe's former partners and candidates for the traumatic abuser. Kennedy Hanson can finally relax now he's not the sole contender.

EDITED TO ADD
Hatti was posting with Chloe in September 2015.
James lasted posted with her in January 2016.

Last edited:

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net
I think she had a lesbian relationship before jamie... ill check
I think you're right. She did specify that it was their first lesbian sexual experience. Rewatching the moment, it could have been in reference to something that happened years back. I just read it as more of a weird flex to brag about more recent events. The video occurred after she and Nan had started their relationship, though I'm not sure when they met in person for the first time.

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
Just clicked on Bobos channel to look for that live. Her new channel banner..... 'Bobo's Home for Imaginary Friends'.. ummm, you what? so you know they're imaginary then? or can they actually call them imaginary for real, considering they're made up in the mind? i just find that very strange...
BOBO .png

Edit: to include image. Sorry its all stretched out.

Edit 2: Im just now watching the live stream. Just to note that when she is talking about Chloe it is always in singular tense, ' i invited her down to show her my local area' 'i wanted to show her' never mentions her in a system way 'they' 'them'. Interesting. She refers to herself singularly too, a lot.

I also knew from those joint lives that Nan didnt like Bobo, it was clear to see she wasnt wanted there. I do agree with her there.

Last edited:

Pussyworth

kiwifarms.net
Entropy did another live and talked more about Chloe and Nan. She revealed that Chloe tried to keep Nan on EntitleDID to Life even though others had concerns about the CP drawing scandal, and Chloe basically told them to just not bring it up and ignore the controversy.

I timestamped the video at the point where she talks about the conference.
Entropy is the only one of these DID Youtubers that I think actually believes she has this disorder because of some hack diagnosis. She seems like the type of person who gets "too into" her fantasies and is extremely suggestible and therefore has a hard time separating delusions from reality

Tags
None