Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
This is the fakest shit I've ever seen. Anyone who believes this should probably be wearing a helmet at all times because they definitely aren't smart enough to care for themselves. Ah, and additionally I really like the OP. Very detailed, maybe a bit too long for some but I think it's good. This thread seems about ready to me.

Cooking Mama

Don't Worry, Mama Will Fix It|Gordon Ramsay alter
kiwifarms.net
god damn, I have been waiting to see her pop up somewhere after discovering her about half a year ago. I remember watching her “meet the alters!” vids and just. Whew. The cringe factor was phenomenal. Especially with her hyper-sexual alter, ugh. It all felt so awkward and forced. I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt until that video and then after watching others, I knew she was cow material in the making.

can’t wait to read and catch up with this thread!

ETA:
Great intro post, OP! You covered her very well. I like longer and more informative intro posts on cows, so I have no complaints on the length or much else for that matter. She has so much potential... I knew three people IRL who faked DID and let me just say it’s the wildest shitshow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
Chloe is currently having a massive chimp-out on Twitter over Trisha Paytas's new video mocking DID.

I mean, it does suck when social stigma makes it harder to be more open about your illnesses and to get a diagnosis, but there are many legitimate reasons why DID is not a common diagnosis and why doctors are skeptical.

it’s all fun and games when you and nan do it, but as soon as someone like Trisha claims they have DID you scream “fake”? Not very inclusive of you, Chloe/Nine Inch Nails! Not that I believe Trisha in the slightest, but she obviously has issues and Chloe isn’t being very understanding or accommodating. Funny how that works...

And she has a new alter because of all of this?! It was that traumatizing?!

:story::story::story:

comrade666

The Soviet System Fronting: Not Your Daddy
kiwifarms.net
Chloe is currently having a massive chimp-out on Twitter over Trisha Paytas's new video mocking DID.

Not another fucking alter. Jesus. I can't wait to see the introduction video for this one. I wonder if she's killed off two alters for another merged one? Or is this a new one that developed because Trisha Paytas is traumatic? Incredible.

Not very inclusive of you, Chloe/Nine Inch Nails!
Disappointed I didn't come up with that myself.

Nan had a 12 minute sperg rage reaction to the whole affair. Close up she looks like she's been carved out of wet clay. Starts to get animated around 6:20.

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
Not another fucking alter. Jesus. I can't wait to see the introduction video for this one. I wonder if she's killed off two alters for another merged one? Or is this a new one that developed because Trisha Paytas is traumatic? Incredible.

Disappointed I didn't come up with that myself.

Nan had a 12 minute sperg rage reaction to the whole affair. Close up she looks like she's been carved out of wet clay. Starts to get animated around 6:20.
Jesus Christ, Nan got a new alter too because of this? Of course they did. Fuck, Trisha, you’re on a roll.

I’m also mildly disappointed with myself for the Nine Inch Nails joke because I really enjoy them and I don’t want to associate Chloe with them lol. Ah well.

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
It's both amusing and disheartening to see how many people put up with or fall for this shit. I'm pretty sure even most children or retards could tell this shit is fake. I commend that one guy for not cringing so hard he has a stroke when being anywhere near this during the interview.

Edit: Watched that video where she introduces her sex personality or whatever, it's so fucking cringe. She just acts like a stereotypical movie-style seductress and wears clothes to show off her curves. I looked through A LOT of the comments and I'd say 90% were from girls, and I did not see a single negative one. Is she curating her comment section or are there actually THAT MANY stupid people?

Last edited:

Grey-ish

kiwifarms.net
Where did Nan as Jeremy get the idea that Canadians sound like that? It sounds more like a Minnesotan accent, but more retarded. Also lol at Nan 'switching' alters while at the zoo...I'd say out of the two, Chloe is definitely the better actress. so much for not sensationalizing DID Nan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, I just love people pretending to have a severe mental disorder. And if you pretend to have a severe mental disorder, what is better than choosing one that is doubted to exist even by parts of the psychiatric community? Some psychiatrists think DID is nothing but a therapy-induced epi-phenomenon of BPD.

I couldn't even watch all videos in the OP because of the cringe and the bad acting.

These people sound more like Histrionics and Narcissists than someone with a crippling trauma induced mental disorder.

I know one person with DID (who also has BPD) and they are such a mess, merely existing is nearly too much. The point about a mental disorder, which usually seperates it from a personality disorder, is suffering. People don't go, "yeah, I have DID. My mind is so shattered from severe and prolonged, early childhood abuse (DID starts before the age of nine) that I got several aspects of my own personality in my head and I have no control about my body/mind. lol"
People go to the psychiatrist because they experience unsettling memory- and time-loss not because they wake up with Harry Potter in their head.

The point about alters, so called Normal Appearing Personalities is that they were created to deal with aspects of everyday life because the Emotional Personalities which contain trauma can not exist on their own/are too imcomplete. Complete switches with full dissociative amnesia aren't that common. Usually it's just influencing, meaning one alter will unconsciously influence the fronting alter (the alter who is "out" most often) in a certain situation, hence they're dissociating.

So called "systems" try to not be found out and stay hidden because being found out is an attack and the "system" was created to prevent any further attacks on the already overwhelmed/shattered mind of a traumatized person. Just like (C-)PTSD and BPD and other Dissociative Disorders. Dissociation is a self-defense mechanism of a mind that is so overwhelmed it can only detach itself from reality unless it breaks. It comes already installed with birth. Therefore bragging about it on the internet and all this co-conscious shit is kind of a red flag a lot of times. Or so I learned. I'm not an expert. I'm only an internet psychiatrist. All I know about DID is from a German website run by an actual psychiatrist who is an expert in trauma and dissociative disorders so I trust it somewhat more than I trust attention whores on youtube.

Last edited:

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, I just love people pretending to have a severe mental disorder. And if you pretend to have a severe mental disorder, what is better than choosing one that is doubted to exist even by parts of the psychiatric community? Some psychiatrists think DID is nothing but a therapy-induced epi-phenomenon of BPD.

I couldn't even watch all videos in the OP because of the cringe and the bad acting.

These people sound more like Histrionics and Narcissists than someone with a crippling trauma induced mental disorder.

I know one person with DID (who also has BPD) and they are such a mess, merely existing is nearly too much. The point about a mental disorder, which usually seperates it from a personality disorder, is suffering. People don't go, "yeah, I have DID. My mind is so shattered from severe and prolonged, early childhood abuse (DID starts before the age of nine) that I got several aspects of my own personality in my head and I have no control about my body/mind. lol"
People go to the psychiatrist because they experience unsettling memory- and time-loss not because they wake up with Harry Potter in their head.

The point about alters, so called Normal Appearing Personalities is that they were created to deal with aspects of everyday life because the Emotional Personalities which contain trauma can not exist on their own/are too imcomplete. Complete switches with full dissociative amnesia aren't that common. Usually it's just influencing, meaning one alter will unconsciously influence the fronting alter (the alter who is "out" most often) in a certain situation, hence they're dissociating.

So called "systems" try to not be found out and stay hidden because being found out is an attack and the "system" was created to prevent any further attacks on the already overwhelmed/shattered mind of a traumatized person. Just like (C-)PTSD and BPD and other Dissociative Disorders. Dissociation is a self-defense mechanism of a mind that is so overwhelmed it can only detach itself from reality unless it breaks. It comes already installed with birth. Therefore bragging about it on the internet and all this co-conscious shit is kind of a red flag a lot of times. Or so I learned. I'm not an expert. I'm only an internet psychiatrist. All I know about DID is from a German website run by an actual psychiatrist who is an expert in trauma and dissociative disorders so I trust it somewhat more than I trust attention whores on youtube.
I mean, the psychology world can’t even agree on if DID exists, what it is, what constitutes as DID, and all that. A lot of the diagnoses in the US (not sure about the uk) come from a small group of clinicians, which leads to the argument that it could be therapy-induced, so I’m fairly skeptical of DID as a whole. If it is real, I agree that full on separate and distinct personalities with their own memories and lives would be rare and you wouldn’t have a dozen different alters with their own memories and personalities. But, that’s just, like, my opinion, man.

I definitely don’t believe Chloe or Nan actually have it. I’m not disregarding any past trauma they might have endured or anything like that, but their DID just comes off as so fantastical and I’ve yet to really see either one of them discuss why it’s such a hotly debated topic in the psychology community and the reason why a lot of professionals are skeptical of it. Chloe should at least, since she’s trying to be “informative” and create awareness.

ETA: when did we get moved out of PG? Holy shit:woo:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I mean, it does suck when social stigma makes it harder to be more open about your illnesses and to get a diagnosis, but there are many legitimate reasons why DID is not a common diagnosis and why doctors are skeptical.

it’s all fun and games when you and nan do it, but as soon as someone like Trisha claims they have DID you scream “fake”? Not very inclusive of you, Chloe/Nine Inch Nails! Not that I believe Trisha in the slightest, but she obviously has issues and Chloe isn’t being very understanding or accommodating. Funny how that works...

And she has a new alter because of all of this?! It was that traumatizing?!

:story::story::story:
"You're making a mockery of mental illness"
"But not me, even though I'm clearly a munchie"

Lurk

Eternally disappointed
kiwifarms.net
Where did Nan as Jeremy get the idea that Canadians sound like that? It sounds more like a Minnesotan accent, but more exceptional. Also lol at Nan 'switching' alters while at the zoo...I'd say out of the two, Chloe is definitely the better actress. so much for not sensationalizing DID Nan.
View attachment 1194189
Absolute fucking CRINGE. Feeble acting skillz, 0/10 would not watch again.

Thought I'd update on that documentary I posted on page 1, I went digging to find any more info on the woman, Helen. It's believed that she is the author of a book about her experience - which she had to write under a pseudonym because her sickfuck father is still alive and not prosecuted (news article/interview). I looked it up and started reading it (Today I am Alice), from the details I'd be pretty confident it is Helen. It's an interesting book so far, so I thought I'd post in case any Kiwi's are up for a horrifying read about DID (the abuse descriptions are absolutely sick - I hope her dad dies a slow painful death).

Edit: fucked up links

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
Where did Nan as Jeremy get the idea that Canadians sound like that? It sounds more like a Minnesotan accent, but more exceptional. Also lol at Nan 'switching' alters while at the zoo...I'd say out of the two, Chloe is definitely the better actress. so much for not sensationalizing DID Nan.
I like how the caption says they try to keep things lowkey. There's nothing more lowkey than a 30 year old woman roleplaying as a toddler before curling up against a wall to twitch into a new character while her girlfriend loudly shouts "Bye Sadie!".

In that same video Nan spends so much time staring at the balls on a lion that it actually makes me wonder if she's a zoo. She already has a sexual relationship with Chloe as Riven the cat it wouldn't be a complete shock.

I mean, the psychology world can’t even agree on if DID exists, what it is, what constitutes as DID, and all that. A lot of the diagnoses in the US (not sure about the uk) come from a small group of clinicians, which leads to the argument that it could be therapy-induced, so I’m fairly skeptical of DID as a whole. If it is real, I agree that full on separate and distinct personalities with their own memories and lives would be rare and you wouldn’t have a dozen different alters with their own memories and personalities. But, that’s just, like, my opinion, man.

I definitely don’t believe Chloe or Nan actually have it. I’m not disregarding any past trauma they might have endured or anything like that, but their DID just comes off as so fantastical and I’ve yet to really see either one of them discuss why it’s such a hotly debated topic in the psychology community and the reason why a lot of professionals are skeptical of it. Chloe should at least, since she’s trying to be “informative” and create awareness.

ETA: when did we get moved out of PG? Holy shit:woo:
I've done a little additional research into how DID is treated in the UK and you're going to be very interested in what I've found.

There are two options for patients looking for a DID diagnosis in the UK. The first is a London based research clinic that does take NHS referrals. Remember the article where Chloe insisted that there was no NHS treatment for DID?

Writing on her Go Fund Me page, she explained that there are only six qualified individuals able to treat DID in the UK owing to its rarity. Treatment for DID is not currently covered on the NHS. Miss Wilkinson said that it had cost her £600 in private consultation for “just the diagnosis alone.”

The second option? The Pottergate Centre.
Where is The Pottergate Centre? Norwich.
Where did Chloe happen to move for university? Norwich.
I'm telling you, this thing was planned from the start. She moved to Norwich hoping to get herself a DID diagnosis. Norwich is an hour and a half from her hometown. Why did she choose Norwich if not for the private clinic?

EDITED TO ADD:
I found a mention of The Pottergate Centre in "Abused by Therapy: How Searching for Childhood Trauma Can Damage Adult Lives" by Katherine Mair who claims to be a retired clinical psychologist. Essentially, The Pottergate Centre hands out free questionnaires for potential patients to complete and they invite those who score highly for a paid assessment. Apparently 90% of those who accept the offer end up with a diagnosis and 60% of those end up with DID. Seems like they're making a serious profit from this shit.

abt.png

abt1.png

Absolute fucking CRINGE. Feeble acting skillz, 0/10 would not watch again.

Thought I'd update on that documentary I posted on page 1, I went digging to find any more info on the woman, Helen. It's believed that she is the author of a book about her experience - which she had to write under a pseudonym because her sickfuck father is still alive and not prosecuted (news article/interview). I looked it up and started reading it (Today I am Alice), from the details I'd be pretty confident it is Helen. It's an interesting book so far, so I thought I'd post in case any Kiwi's are up for a horrifying read about DID (the abuse descriptions are absolutely sick - I hope her dad dies a slow painful death).

Edit: fucked up links
That shit is legitimately sad.

Last edited:

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
I've done a little additional research into how DID is treated in the UK and you're going to be very interested in what I've found.

There are two options for patients looking for a DID diagnosis in the UK. The first is a London based research clinic that does take NHS referrals. Remember the article where Chloe insisted that there was no NHS treatment for DID?

The second option? The Pottergate Centre.
Where is The Pottergate Centre? Norwich.
Where did Chloe happen to move for university? Norwich.
I'm telling you, this thing was planned from the start. She moved to Norwich hoping to get herself a DID diagnosis. Norwich is an hour and a half from her hometown. Why did she choose Norwich if not for the private clinic?
:stress:

Holy. Shit. I don’t even know what to say, I’m both flabbergasted at the lengths she went to (if she did indeed plan this) and also unsurprised because she lies so much already that of course she would do something like this and lie about it. Wow. Wow. I’d love to see someone point this out to her and what her response would be. Spreading false information about DID and getting a diagnosis (possibly knowingly) isn’t very pro-DID awareness of her. Is it possible that at the time she was seeking treatment, NHS didn’t cover it or no?

my dude, we’re only on the third page and already uncovering juicy information. I wonder when shit is going to start going south for her as people start putting two and two together.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
:stress:

Holy. Shit. I don’t even know what to say, I’m both flabbergasted at the lengths she went to (if she did indeed plan this) and also unsurprised because she lies so much already that of course she would do something like this and lie about it. Wow. Wow. I’d love to see someone point this out to her and what her response would be. Spreading false information about DID and getting a diagnosis (possibly knowingly) isn’t very pro-DID awareness of her. Is it possible that at the time she was seeking treatment, NHS didn’t cover it or no?

my dude, we’re only on the third page and already uncovering juicy information. I wonder when shit is going to start going south for her as people start putting two and two together.
If she did plan this then that's some next level histrionic bullshit. I've been enjoying my quarantine research and it hasn't taken a great deal of time to find something interesting like this. I'm wondering if she's ever mentioned the name of a specific doctor? I'd like to know who exactly diagnosed her and what their reputation is with other psychs.

As for whether it's possible the NHS didn't cover DID back then, I'm not sure. I'll look into it but records start in 2014 for the London clinic. Seems like they're in some financial trouble at the moment but it would have been an option in 2014 before Chloe went to Norwich.

She also keeps insisting that DID is as common as bulimia. This is her stock line lately. Seems like no one can agree how common DID is but she's selective about the sources she'll use.

x.png

Last edited:

Nadeko

Onahole Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
If she did plan this then that's some next level histrionic bullshit. I've been enjoying my quarantine research and it hasn't taken a great deal of time to find something interesting like this. I'm wondering if she's ever mentioned the name of a specific doctor? I'd like to know who exactly diagnosed her and what their reputation is with other psychs.

As for whether it's possible the NHS didn't cover DID back then, I'm not sure. I'll look into it but records start in 2014 for the London clinic. Seems like they're in some financial trouble at the moment but it would have been an option in 2014 before Chloe went to Norwich.

She also keeps insisting that DID is as common as bulimia. This is her stock line lately. Seems like no one can agree how common DID is but she's selective about the sources she'll use.

View attachment 1194693
But she probably looks at webmd for her self diagnosis, so why is she discrediting it? Don’t most munchies love WebMd?
Also, if she really had DID due to childhood trauma, why would she have childlike alters that role play cringy weird shit with Nan? Doesn’t that seem counterproductive and more upsetting than Trisha’s trolling?

wes

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe her for one second.

Chloe states that she began to experience blackouts which led to her missing class. She claims she was threatened with expulsion and told she was 'not fit to study' by her school.
This checks out symptom-wise, however, I severely doubt that Chloe was threatened with expulsion due to her being mentally ill. As others have said, the UK does provide educational accommodations for the disabled, but those accommodations can only go so far. Asking for extreme flexibility with deadlines or tests beyond the typical allotment isn't accommodating; it would become coddling. My guess is that the school said they could only give so much, and that if she can't handle classes currently, she should withdraw until she can. From that Chloe can easily twisted that into "They threatened to kick me out!!!1one!!" to better fit her narrative.

She states that she started raising money to see a doctor who specialised in DID and that after evaluation she was officially diagnosed.
As was pointed out, Chloe went to two of the only doctors in the UK who would even humor the idea of diagnosing DID. Literal doctor shopping.

In "Our Littles | Dissociative Identity Disorder | Switch On Camera" Chloe's attempts to appear as "dissociating" are laughable. At 1:22, she looks up, goes "Sorry, I'm disassociating a little bit," but it looks just like standard spacing out, and at 2:10 outright looks more like Chloe has a headache than disassociating. This is outright not how disassociating works. This is a > VICE article, but describes what disassociating is in easily manageable chunks. But it's also a discussion of how "disassociating" has become trendy with young girls to the point that the word has become devoid of its clinical meaning. I honestly recommend reading it, despite the source. The questionnaire the article links contains more accurate descriptions of scenarios where disassociation occurs.

Chloe has also been known to give her audience tips on the best ways to secure a diagnosis. She suggests feigning ignorance and referring to the condition as the outdated Multiple Personality Disorder rather than using the up to date DID to stop a doctor from spotting trend hoppers. She also suggests that people should pretend to be skeptical about the existence of DID to be extra convincing.
Despite 'not remembering' she continues to answer the second part of the question from the previous video, showing absolutely no signs of the amnesia she had just claimed to suffer from.
This, combined with the theatrical "switching," is immensely irresponsible, especially when Chloe's main audience is supposedly tween/teen girls. Even if she did have a bona fide dissociative disorder, these things alone would make her a cow.

Chloe's entire narrative is a combination of the Tumblr brand of DID, complete with validation of "fictives" and 1980's brand of MPD that was trendy at the time. (The latter was often tied into the Satanic Panic craze, where suddenly housewives realized they were the subject of some MKUltra-type experiment and killed babies before bathing in their blood.) It's a glossy, sanitized "peak" into what should be a debilitating condition. Her videos have the academic worth of a person organizing their desk and going "I'm so OCD!"

tl;dr: Chloe Wilkinson's Sybil LARP is shit and I would not share dental hygiene tips with her.

Tags
None