Snowflake Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

comrade666

Soviet System Fronting: The Bees Stalking Jameela
kiwifarms.net
It would be a bold mood for IAB to agree with us, publicly. Especially considering the majority of her audience were former fans of Chloe's and a good chunk of them are people from the 'DID community' who probably deify these malicious organisations. Or worse, believe themselves to be SRA victims.

You'd be surprised. I check in with her content from time to time and she has switched from neutral to outright dislike.

dissociapointmemt

kiwifarms.net
long time lurker, first time poster.

this popped up in chloe’s community tab this morning,
i like how the tiers got revamped after the months and months of her not fulfilling the ones people have paid for.

curious to see if these actually work better or if she’s just making attempts to draw back all the people she lost over her “break”.
9CA26E68-152A-4B1D-BE83-33F9CA63A585.jpeg
D36D71D1-9676-4361-B195-3BA0171BCC2A.jpeg

Adala

kiwifarms.net
long time lurker, first time poster.

this popped up in chloe’s community tab this morning,
i like how the tiers got revamped after the months and months of her not fulfilling the ones people have paid for.

curious to see if these actually work better or if she’s just making attempts to draw back all the people she lost over her “break”.
View attachment 1722462View attachment 1722463
How her non-patreon followers can't see that she doesn't give a shit about them?
🤔🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Florence Sargent

sorry, no uglies allowed.
kiwifarms.net
Snapshot of the new tiers. So basically she's going to get rid of her merch this way? Chloe really is a genius. Give me $300 dollars to buy you a few cheap hoodies that I profit from. NADIA'S LAUGHTER PACKET! - This sounds like pure Chuck E Cheese Nightmare Inspired Fuel. Archive.
1605205124005.png
1605205176648.png
1605205314397.png
1605205077542.png

Am I a fucking idiot or something? I didn't know she had this on her page. LOL
1605206307099.png

Last edited:

Adala

kiwifarms.net
Snapshot of the new tiers. So basically she's going to get rid of her merch this way? Chloe really is a genius. Give me $300 dollars to buy you a few cheap hoodies that I profit from. NADIA'S LAUGHTER PACKET! - This sounds like pure Chuck E Cheese Nightmare Inspired Fuel. Archive.
View attachment 1725021View attachment 1725023View attachment 1725028View attachment 1725018
Am I a fucking idiot or something? I didn't know she had this on her page. LOL
🤔🤔🤔
So Chloe created her own brand and opened a webshop. Whether it was her plan from the very beginning?
Besides the Patreon she has Teespring and Redbubble with a ton of merchandise.

It would be okay, if she hadn't built it around a trauma disorder, if she hadn't made her audience believe that she was a mental health advocate who made her channel to educate people and breaking the stigma surrounding DID and if she hadn't financially exploited her mentally ill audience.

Thanks to her, millions of people believe DID is a fantasy game.

IMG_20201113_013331.jpg

And she will come back soon.
Tbh, I hoped she wouldn't come back,but here we go again.

SpectreWraith

kiwifarms.net
So she's back, and still playing victim... "a lot of the attention was unwanted" - yet ENTIRELY caused by her own actions. Then she hid while others took the heat for the fallout SHE created... and now she's back to the same scam "oh victim me..."
Amazing anyone still follows her after the shitshow she's made herself out to be.

Hankypanko

kiwifarms.net
There's an odd halo of dark/red around her face and along the sides of her neck, which seems odd when the rest of her skin is so colourless. It makes me wonder if she's got some software going on in editing to make her skin look paler and her teeth whiter and it doesn't do so well with shadowed areas. Could just be shitty foundation and lighting too, who knows.

greasy hair too lmao.jpg

pussy raptor

primeval dyke
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry but all I can think about is how much I hate her eyebrows... :(
Please girl, for a Brit you're not totally frumpy looking as long as you keep your mouth closed...

Her brows look like one of those depressed parrots that pluck their own feathers out. The clown makeup doesn't help either. She's lookin ruff.

pd2jzutg2

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry but all I can think about is how much I hate her eyebrows... :(
Please girl, for a Brit you're not totally frumpy looking as long as you keep your mouth closed...

Her brows look like one of those depressed parrots that pluck their own feathers out. The clown makeup doesn't help either. She's lookin ruff.
Honestly the look she’s trying to pull with her makeup is horrible and her dumb dark crease like that goes above her actual crease scares me. I’ve never had a problem with her eyebrows before, but this is bad and blustery blatant lol.

also anyone who’s guessed she’s bulimic, her cheeks aren’t puffy at all, definitely doesn’t look like a bulimic

Reactions: Skulliton

IAmMyProject

I'm going to crush you, and throw you to the wind!
kiwifarms.net
Some powerleveling here and I haven't been through the whole thread but I want to make it clear that with so many suicide attempts and such a rampant case of DID, this girl would have been sectioned under the Mental Health act in England. The NHS is crumbling BUT it does respond to extreme cases of mental illness. My family are all in the psychiatric profession and my mom herself has been a psychiatric nurse for 40 years - she categorically doesn't believe in DID. However, obviously some professionals do. Regardless, this girl would have been sectioned. Put on antidepressants, anti-psychotics. Most disorders as extreme as this ARE treatable and people ARE able to rehabilitate in some way, shape, or form. That, or they are under community psychiatric care. Even during the pandemic, they would have been sectioned. Hospital wards exist solely for psychiatric care.

PDs such as DID stem from extreme childhood abuse, almost always likely extreme, prolonged sexual abuse. To disassociate is the body's way of protecting itself from trauma. It can be accompanied by other extreme behaviours - self harm, addiction, dangerous behaviours.

More power levelling but I have known someone with supposed DID - that was her formal diagnosis. When she would come around from disassociating, she would have absolutely no idea what she had done, where she'd been, who had created the pieces of work her "alter" would create. She certainly did not just fall in and out of personalities, consistently able to carry on trains of thought, discussions etc. Her memory was wiped.

I've always thought this girl was a fucking hack. This just solidifies that. I'm absolutely fascinated by personality disorders but I think this is horse shit and makes a mockery of real illness.

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
Well well well :semperfidelis: i think i called November.

I forgot how... fake she sounds. She sounds like a robot. Definitely throwing out personal messages through this new video (knowing we will analyse) im guessing she is going to try and control the narrative. Try and stay one step ahead and throw fake bones. She is so intense. Live in support? not always easy with covid, but, does this mean she has a live in 'somebody'? could that person of been right about the h3 bdsm girl? i dont think so but....

Edit: for some nice speculation; I think she is back to cash in on the Free Britney movement. It appears Britney spears has DID and that whole situation with her conservatorship and mental health is blowing up at the minute. #onestepaheadchloechloe

Last edited:
Tags
None