Snowflake Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

tinybip

kiwifarms.net
A few of my fav highlights so far from her big YouTube comeback:
I don't understand, surely she can just put her shitty art on a cheap hoodie from redbubble and just post it out to the top tier patrons after the first payment? Why does it matter that Patreon says she has to wait three months? I assume the merch is done *through* patreon in which case she's still choosing to scam her fans, because she could have just... not chosen to use Patreon for merch rewards or (gasp) not done merch rewards if she can't manage the work.

Princerrr

kiwifarms.net
Chloe has no idea what she’s gotten into with supporting organizations like FPP and implying SRA. They are absolute fanatic charlatans. The fact that she’s probably singlehandedly contributed to the rise of a modern DID or ritual abuse scare will likely not be remembered kindly. Been watching her actions for a while, and just the fact that she’s promoting the ISSTD and Remy Aquarone, both of which contributed massively as expert witnesses to defend rapists and pedophiles with supposed DID... wow, Chloe, you’ve done it all. Spread the joy and $900 hoodies, who cares, you seem to have no shame left anyway!

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand, surely she can just put her shitty art on a cheap hoodie from redbubble and just post it out to the top tier patrons after the first payment? Why does it matter that Patreon says she has to wait three months? I assume the merch is done *through* patreon in which case she's still choosing to scam her fans, because she could have just... not chosen to use Patreon for merch rewards or (gasp) not done merch rewards if she can't manage the work.
I would understand the response of, "It's out of my hands; the merch is all through Patreon now." if she had been fulfilling rewards before that, supporters hadn't been paying for absolutely nothing during the months and months she had been away, and the new merch wasn't hilariously overpriced. (Patreon suggests the hoodies at around a $30 tier.)

Anyone who supports her financially after the drama and with the model she has right now deserves to be parted from their money. I feel like most of her income is going to have to come from ad revenue at this point, but I might be giving her fans too much credit.

comrade666

Soviet System Fronting: The Bees Stalking Jameela
kiwifarms.net
She will never openly say "I was ritually abused" (though she repeatedly hints at it again, and again, and again), because she would lose a huge chunk of her audience. Most people with brains can tell you that SRA is a twisted propaganda pushed by bible thumping christians and corrupt psychiatrists. Still, she desperately has to retain as much attention and audience as possible, so she can't openly denounce it. She can subtly support it yet keep herself enough at a distance that people will say 'oh it's just a coincidence!' or some shit like that.

Of course. I'm compiling all the hints and claims she made in one resource so we can see all the outlandish bullshit she claims in one place and the majority of what she alludes to sounds like CSA and SRA. Will update once I'm sure I have it all but her endorsement on FPP just solidifies it in my mind.

A few of my fav highlights so far from her big YouTube comeback:

Can she not just delete tiers and add new ones? No idea how that works but it is hilarious to me that she's charging that much for some shit merch and the opportunity to watch her act. Bet she'll stop all the 'switch caught on camera' bullshit on YouTube now that most people see how fake it is and reserve that for Patreons.

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net
Can she not just delete tiers and add new ones? No idea how that works but it is hilarious to me that she's charging that much for some shit merch and the opportunity to watch her act. Bet she'll stop all the 'switch caught on camera' bullshit on YouTube now that most people see how fake it is and reserve that for Patreons.
It looks like you can create new tiers, alert your patrons to the change, and set a date for retiring the old tier. It would just require some effort and could potentially remind people it's still coming off their card every month along with that gym membership they never use.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who supports her financially after the drama and with the model she has right now deserves to be parted from their money. I feel like most of her income is going to have to come from ad revenue at this point, but I might be giving her fans too much credit.
I would agree up to a point, as most of her patrons are highly likely to be using mommy and daddy's credit card. These kids parents probably don't understand or know about the gravity of Chloe's malicious grift and just give their retarded preteen the benefit of the doubt.

Also I believe that her Dissociadid Draws stunt actually managed to gain her a fair number of patrons, and a surprising few left during her 'hiatus' because they were easily guilt-tripped by her 'we'll try not to die' tier horseshit. She's not going to have to rely on ad revenue alone for quite a while.

Adala

kiwifarms.net
So both r/DissociaDID and r/DissociaDIDYT are down as of this morning.
EDIT: Oh, never mind. Apparently it’s back up. Don’t know what happened but it was listed as private earlier.
It happened because idiotic DissociaDID simps attacked the subreddit with throwaway accounts. So the new moderator updated the rules and sorted out automod.
Yeah,one of the moderators stepped off because she was still a DD fan and couldn't watch how her subreddit got a toxic place.

CursedCapsule

kiwifarms.net
New video from Chloe about psych ward stays.
Can anyone do a synopsis? I literally cannot stomach more than two seconds of looking at or listening to her.
Jesus, how lazy.
She's describing psych wards as seen in tiktok videos (they're very famous, check out "tiktok psych wards"), but most likely never been to one. If your therapist is a con artist like Mr Aquaman, you wouldn't likely to experience a psych ward, since you're not in therapy by one of the actual therapist there. She's like reading somewhere what a psych ward is like as if it was a holiday phamplet. Should've been in one before talking, Chloe.
Also lol at her background being white-ish due the lights but them teeth still yellow.

Nancompoop

welcome to the party
kiwifarms.net
the simps are getting more dangerous. if you truly learned more from this youtuber than you did from your educational program, you should demand your money back.

1605812687360.png

Hankypanko

kiwifarms.net
Damn what a boring video. I was hoping for a little power levelling but instead it's just purely "informative". I suppose it's a perfectly fine video if you're thinking about getting committed for a bit of an attention hit. Absolute shame there's no psych ward stories though, they're almost always fucking insane and I'd like to see who Chloe thinks is more batshit than her.

Also lol @ the 60 dollars a year meditation shill

Edit 4 grammar

CursedCapsule

kiwifarms.net
Damn what a boring video. I was hoping for a little power levelling but instead it's just purely informative. I suppose it's a perfectly fine video if you're thinking about getting committed for a bit of attention hit. Absolute shame there's no psych ward stories though, they're almost always fucking insane and I'd like to see who Chloe thinks is more batshit than here.

Also lol @ the 60 dollars a year meditation shill
You can't powerlevel if you're fake and you don't know shit about what you're talking about.
Damn, at least she could steal a psych ward story from some unknown person or made something up, really, it would've been more credible and she would get many more asspats. No smart move here. I would lend her my experience being 4 months there out of pity.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video from Chloe about psych ward stays.
Can anyone do a synopsis? I literally cannot stomach more than two seconds of looking at or listening to her.
Try and backup anything new because these idiots we all like to laugh at and analyze their various mental illnesses like to delete shit once they realize they made a mistake uploading a video, making a post on FB or Twitter etc. This particular girl is known to do this to try and alter the reality or change the past. There are simple ways to archive everything, if you are unsure just ask and plenty of us will offer suggestions and advice. Also, when it is a YT video, by hosting it here, they don't get views on YT!

I just got through the Derek Savage thread who I stumbled upon a few weeks ago and most of the videos in the early pages of the thread have been deleted and no archives exist. It was kind of a drag reading the thread and comments about the videos and not being able to see them. Archiving wasn't a thing much back in early days of the Farms, but now it is very important and should be the first thought one has when they find new content, before you post it, archive it!

Anyway, here is the archive of the vid:
PSYCHIATRIC WARDS!? What are they like? | DissociaDID

Tags
None