Snowflake Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

comrade666

Soviet System Fronting: The Bees Stalking Jameela
kiwifarms.net
I just got through the Derek Savage thread who I stumbled upon a few weeks ago and most of the videos in the early pages of the thread have been deleted and no archives exist. It was kind of a drag reading the thread and comments about the videos and not being able to see them. Archiving wasn't a thing much back in early days of the Farms, but now it is very important and should be the first thought one has when they find new content, before you post it, archive it!

I've archived almost every video aside from one of her oldest prior to me finding her channel, and a handful of livestreams I didn't grab before she deleted. The archive is linked in the OP and here. Work in progress as she's posted a lot of shit and I've got limited time to upload - thanks for getting this one I'll have it added to the list.

In other news, I know we've beaten the she's one weird looking bitch horse to death already, but I've never seen her ears before. That's some oriental cat looking shit. Think she's most likely motivated by the sponsors now she's hit a mil.

s******.png

I'm also certain she lurks. When we were really scraping the barrel for content on hiatus there were several caps of the way her fans censored suicide and this was the overall winner. It still makes me laugh every time.

Anyway, this girl has probably never been in an inpatient facility - doesn't make sense with her timeline and she's remained fairly active on her personal social media during hiatus so we can probably rule that out. Funny she heavily implies she has been inpatient though - she states the advice is specific to Essex and without outright saying so she implies she is talking about personal experience. We know she has been in an emergency department after the big swim 5u*c*d3 attempt but she speaks like a kid who just read a wikipedia article on psych wards and wants to convince everyone she had a quirky but traumatic summer.

She seems absolutely delighted at the prospect of being on suicide watch. It seems to genuinely thrill her - you see her light up and subconsciously smile when talking about how 'serious' a situation has to become to get a 2:1, or what items might be used to self harm. She loves to be considered a victim. She has literally admitted to faking being suicidal to 'punish' her critics. You can see this malicious delight in her when she's implying she's at risk of killing herself. Either do it or don't you whiny bitch. Also quite amused to see she won't recommend an American DIDTuber to advise the American viewers anymore - not that she has any left on side.

Last edited:

PGOAT

kiwifarms.net
So, nobody asked for this, but I’m going to break down the sources in the new video. (Archive)
They’re not that interesting, but I’ve done all the others so it seems wrong to leave these out.
Instead of labelling her citations as “Sources” as she has (I believe mainly) done in the past, these links are under the heading of “Helpful Resources.” She has divided these “resources” into two categories: “UK & General” and “For America.”

She posts two links to pages from youngminds.org.uk (a UK-based mental health awareness charity. Interestingly enough, none of the members of their senior leadership or senior management teams seem to have any medical qualifications in the mental health field):

*The first link describes the different sectioning guidelines under the UK Mental Health Act

*The second link Is a generic FAQ page about psychiatric inpatient care that is clearly designed for laypeople and (funnily enough) doesn’t list any sources for its information. There is a link on this page to those sectioning guidelines from above as well. This was the 6th result on the 2nd page of Google when I looked up “psychiatric hospitalization UK.”

Next, there’s a link to a page from mind.uk (a favorite of hers) that is another generic FAQ in the same vein as the one above. It was the first result on Google when I looked up “psychiatric hospitalization UK.”

After that come the two articles I assume comprise the “general” portion of this section:

*A link from Psycom.net to a personal testimonial from a woman who checked herself into a psychiatric hospital due to complications with her bipolar disorder. I found this as the 4th result on the 2nd page of Google with the search terms “psychiatric hospitalization UK.”

*An article for Psychology Today (written by a doctor of psychology) that also covers a broad overview of what inpatient care looks like.
This section contains one link to a page from a non-profit organization called Mental Health America. The page has some generic information about what to expect during psychiatric hospitalization, as well as a number of links to specific resources in the states. It is the 1st result on Google if you look up “Psychiatric hospitalization US.”

So, I did a quick check-up on the Science of PTSD (archive) and Are You Traumatised? (archive) videos to see if she ever did anything about those 14 “citations” for papers that don’t exist.* So far, she has not.
Both these videos, however, (and the new one) have a disclaimer at the bottom that is new to me:
Disclaimer: This channel exists for educational purposes only and we make every effort to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information. However, we are not qualified professionals. DissociaDID acts as a hub for collating scientific resources, and we combine those with advice from our personal experiences of living with DID to create content that is accurate and easy to understand. While we hope it is helpful and provides access to essential resources, DissociaDID is in no way a replacement for the work and advice of practising professionals in the mental health sector.

Not sure if this is on all her videos now but that would make sense.

*For anyone who didn’t see my earlier post, I believe these citations are wrong because she copy/pasted them lazily from generic, easily Googlable mental health articles aimed at laypeople, made some formatting errors, and then didn’t bother to look up each of her sources and make sure they exist.

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net
I'd say that the newest video was some bizarre flex about an inpatient stay during her absence, but do they really assign two people to one high risk patient and allow you to have your phone? That seems wild to me. Even one person staying with you seems bizarre. Locking your room that has a camera in it and checking in on you during the night, sure. And the bathroom? AFAIK, there's only reason to follow you in the bathroom unless you've been diagnosed with an ED and you've eaten within the last two hours. Otherwise, there really aren't any risks in the bathroom that they haven't already confiscated from you. I'm sure someone could do themselves harm if they were determined, but surely the staff have other things to do than creepily watch someone on the toilet.

Anyway... Super misleading to anyone living outside the UK, at the very least.

I like how she keeps this whole thing vague. From her language, she's implying that she's been inpatient before., probably recently. She's got to stay up on that mental health expert pedestal, though. By keeping it vague, she doesn't have to anecdotally show her hand. You can just imagine her trauma was worse than yours. Can't one-up what is only implied.

MasterManifester

kiwifarms.net
I’m mostly a lurker because I’m new to the site so sorry if I get anything wrong but I just can’t keep quiet about this. I am disgusted. We already knew this bitch was a money grubbing scam artist but to me this reaches a new level of scum.

Imagine the scenario someone would type in the search “what to expect from being admitted to an inpatient facility” on YouTube, probably the worst most terrifying and vulnerable moment of their life, and Chloe decides this is exactly the type of person to exploit and the appropriate moment to shill her sponsored meditation app. It really disgusts me the way she segued into it: “here’s the terrifying concept of being sectioned against your will and locked in a facility with strangers at your most mentally ill moment - so how do you stop it from getting to this? Use this app!” It’s like a threat, haha. Not quite, but any terrified vulnerable mentally ill person worried will think they have to download this app to avoid being sectioned. She has no shame.

Last edited:

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
I'd say that the newest video was some bizarre flex about an inpatient stay during her absence, but do they really assign two people to one high risk patient and allow you to have your phone? That seems wild to me. Even one person staying with you seems bizarre. Locking your room that has a camera in it and checking in on you during the night, sure. And the bathroom? AFAIK, there's only reason to follow you in the bathroom unless you've been diagnosed with an ED and you've eaten within the last two hours. Otherwise, there really aren't any risks in the bathroom that they haven't already confiscated from you. I'm sure someone could do themselves harm if they were determined, but surely the staff have other things to do than creepily watch someone on the toilet.

I like how she keeps this whole thing vague. From her language, she's implying that she's been inpatient before., probably recently. She's got to stay up on that mental health expert pedestal, though. By keeping it vague, she doesn't have to anecdotally show her hand. You can just imagine her trauma was worse than yours. Can't one-up what is only implied.

It definitely was an inpatient stay flex but it doesn't align with what we know about her hiatus. She has been active on her personal social media and she has been doing frantic damage control behind the scenes for months. Setting up a 'hate control' email, contacting DIDTubers to berate them or beg them to support Nan, fawning over Nan's secret art account, dropping in to deny the allegations, sweeping up some BLM clout, arguing with Indian children, commenting on IAB videos, posting pictures with her friends, the list goes on and on. She has been comfortably at home living on her Patreon income. She hasn't been inpatient.

As for how an inpatient stay works, I've alluded to this before but I've previously worked as security at an inpatient facility, although it was for criminal offenders and it was not in the UK, so YMMV. I don't know a great deal about the treatment element but there are some things I can comment on. Electronics were prohibited - though that may be down to the nature of the facility. Whilst it was a psychiatric facility it was for criminal inmates. Anecdotally, I have heard others claim that electronics were not permitted during an inpatient stay in other facilities, so I think that checks out.

As for one to one supervision, that does happen, in theory. If someone is actively suicidal or has recently attempted or self harmed then a member of staff should supervise them. On shift there would be a list of those on one to one supervision and security was needed to check on the staff member every so often and supervise hand overs. With that said, I come from a country that fortunately does not care whether certain offenders live or die, so that was occasionally disregarded, particularly if we were short staffed. But Chloe being from the UK, a country that will coddle someone to the grave, I'm certain that would check out. As for following you into the bathroom you are supposed to stand outside the door and leave it half way open and talk to the patient throughout. Even in my backwards country there are rules about dignity for patients and you are supposed to allow as much privacy as possible in that scenario. Find me a nurse or officer who wants to stand there and make eye contact with a shitting lunatic anyway. I would say she was exaggerating on that point - evidence of her inexperience.

Anyway, I'd agree on the vague language. She is being very careful not to slip up and say something contradictory these days. She knows how easily her claims can be disproved.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
I’m pretty sure you effectively can’t section yourself in the UK at the moment.

You can be offered voluntary inpatient treatment through another service, but VERY rarely.

It’s not like you can pre-plan it and bring your fucking crayons.
The amount of people lying about psych ward stays being like some kind of residential field-trip in the comments of her video is really hilarious, inane shit like people saying they make sure to bring their favourite fluffy PJ's and comfort blankets. It's clear that anyone actually at risk of being involuntarily sectioned for a real mental illness is not the target audience, but rather LARPers and people looking for tips on their edgy creative writing projects.
It's about as funny as that time one of them showed up here to whine about Chloe whilst simultaneously bragging that they were accessing the farms from a psych unit.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
The amount of people lying about psych ward stays being like some kind of residential field-trip in the comments of her video is really hilarious, inane shit like people saying they make sure to bring their favourite fluffy PJ's and comfort blankets. It's clear that anyone actually at risk of being involuntarily sectioned for a real mental illness is not the target audience, but rather LARPers and people looking for tips on their edgy creative writing projects.
It's about as funny as that time one of them showed up here to whine about Chloe whilst simultaneously bragging that they were accessing the farms from a psych unit.

Yeah, the majority of the shit she recommended would be confiscated for various arbitrary safety reasons. It isn't a camping trip but she painted it as a fun little retreat. Just another disingenuous performance.

Anyway, I shouldn't be using the farms to communicate with a random woman I occasionally watch, but I have no other way of commenting on this - I don't use Reddit or most other mainstream social media, aside from lurking. I don't use this name, or a similar one elsewhere, and I am not below 18. I am younger than IAB, but I asked her not to call me Daddy because incest is weird, even hypothetically, not because I am an infant child. If friendlysoviet is claiming to be me, enjoy the fact kin, but I'm not it. I also don't mind IAB but DID Twitter seems to think otherwise. Am I not calling her a bitch in a friendly enough way? Still male though, sorry troons.

iab2.png
iab.png

Jackherer

kiwifarms.net
Just on the subject of electronics in IP it completely depends on the facility. In my experience the general age range, what people are in for, if they're sectioned, a prisoner, or there voluntarily all plays a part in if electronics are allowed and if there are limits on them.

Now to put myself through watching that entire video 😫

DissociaDONT

The Nintendo 64 System
kiwifarms.net

Adala

kiwifarms.net
Just a quick selection from the latest video's comment section:
I love how she always say she wants to create a safe place for trauma survivors but only those words are blocked which trigger her.

I mean it's interesting that she allows her audience to comment about gang rape which is a real trigger but Team Pinata was blocked. I dunno it is still blocked...

Lurking

kiwifarms.net
It definitely was an inpatient stay flex but it doesn't align with what we know about her hiatus. She has been active on her personal social media and she has been doing frantic damage control behind the scenes for months. Setting up a 'hate control' email, contacting DIDTubers to berate them or beg them to support Nan, fawning over Nan's secret art account, dropping in to deny the allegations, sweeping up some BLM clout, arguing with Indian children, commenting on IAB videos, posting pictures with her friends, the list goes on and on. She has been comfortably at home living on her Patreon income. She hasn't been inpatient.

As for how an inpatient stay works, I've alluded to this before but I've previously worked as security at an inpatient facility, although it was for criminal offenders and it was not in the UK, so YMMV. I don't know a great deal about the treatment element but there are some things I can comment on. Electronics were prohibited - though that may be down to the nature of the facility. Whilst it was a psychiatric facility it was for criminal inmates. Anecdotally, I have heard others claim that electronics were not permitted during an inpatient stay in other facilities, so I think that checks out.

As for one to one supervision, that does happen, in theory. If someone is actively suicidal or has recently attempted or self harmed then a member of staff should supervise them. On shift there would be a list of those on one to one supervision and security was needed to check on the staff member every so often and supervise hand overs. With that said, I come from a country that fortunately does not care whether certain offenders live or die, so that was occasionally disregarded, particularly if we were short staffed. But Chloe being from the UK, a country that will coddle someone to the grave, I'm certain that would check out. As for following you into the bathroom you are supposed to stand outside the door and leave it half way open and talk to the patient throughout. Even in my backwards country there are rules about dignity for patients and you are supposed to allow as much privacy as possible in that scenario. Find me a nurse or officer who wants to stand there and make eye contact with a shitting lunatic anyway. I would say she was exaggerating on that point - evidence of her inexperience.

Anyway, I'd agree on the vague language. She is being very careful not to slip up and say something contradictory these days. She knows how easily her claims can be disproved.

Definitely trying to imply some sort of stay for the fan sympathy but as others have noticed it doesn’t really add up. On 1:1 they do actually follow around even to the bathroom. Even with things confiscated people find ‘creative’ ways to hurt themselves. So that part was true but it wouldn’t be difficult for her to find out that information to be honest

also anyone else noticed that her editing style has changed/background all that. I reckon these videos aren’t recent and shes filmed a big back log of stuff so she can constantly spam every few days with new videos. Just been biding her time to post them all

undefined

clorox wipe
kiwifarms.net
I’ve got a pretty in depth understanding of how UK mental health services work and the thresholds for NHS inpatient services. It might seem like I’m confirming the obvious but there is no way Chloe has ever had to stay in an NHS acute psychiatric inpatient facility for more than a 24 hour observation period, if that. Prove me wrong and I’ll eat a copy of the DSM-5. Even more certain is that she has never been sectioned or on 2:1 suicide watch, as she heavily insinuates. 2:1 is if the patient is hell bent on killing themselves/ prone to fits/ psychotic and might be able to overpower one member of staff in their attempt to restrain the patient. Either that or one member of staff is there to restrain the patient while the other is there to inject them with promethazine or another sedative, if necessary.

I see a lot of yanks saying that if you mention suicidal thoughts to a doctor in the states you get committed for a week. Not the case here. CMHT/crisis teams will always push for outpatient treatment, even in some particularly severe cases. Outpatient care for someone in crisis is pretty comprehensive but you have to fight to get it even if you really need it and they are good at weeding out attention seekers. When you’re in the system you will have psychiatric evaluations ASAP, daily home visits from nurses or appointments on site at the hospital, and medication brought to you as they help you through your shit.

This is due in part to a serious depletion of beds, and some counties are a lot worse than others. Patients in desperate need of care are often sent miles away. I checked out (*sperged) as many of the public inpatient facilities (NHS and those who take NHS referrals) in Essex as I could, and although there are a fair number many are specialised- forensic, PICU, personality disorders, step down houses, those that solely take on sectioned inpatients, minors, The number of beds in acute adult inpatient facilities across Essex (for those who aren’t sectioned) seems to be low, as expected.

Only the most severely unwell patients (psychotic, violent, manic, close to starvation, severely or catatonically depressed, hell bent and I mean hell bent on suicide) for whom outpatient treatment is not an option (unstable or unsafe home environment, family can’t cope, living alone in filth) end up sectioned/offered voluntary inpatient care.

BUT there is a conceited smugness about how she presents this video, and I don’t think she’s stupid enough to outright lie. Saying you’ve been hospitalised for mental health problems when you haven’t is a very big, embarrassing lie that is a lot more easily disproven than her general malingering. Were her parents or close friends to see this video they would know she was lying too. Speculation in spoiler below.

Chloe is likely expecting her critics to disbelieve her, and I suspect she has a ‘gotcha’ card. She might never flash it, but it would explain the smugness. It’s entirely possible that Chloe may have had some kind of private inpatient stay, but she would not want to reveal that to her audience. That’s because she likely considers an NHS inpatient stay to be the Gold Standard of mentally ill as you have to be pretty fucked to end up in one for any amount of time and she wants people to think that’s where she was. Private psychiatric hospitals have no such threshold, and are reserved for the very wealthy, which would mean Chloe’s hypothetical stay would likely have to have been funded by her loaded Dad (comrade I remember you informing us of this unsurprising information). When it comes to private hospitals in the UK : if you can pay, you can stay. They will find a reason to take you if you want to go.

(There is a Priory private hospital in Chelmsford, Essex. Just saying.)

The other ‘gotcha card’ she might have is more pathetic. It’s extremely unlikely but she might just have pulled out every trick in the book and spooked a crisis team/A+E staff member via some highly strung performance featuring her rants about her paedophile fiancé and internet stalkers, leading them to conclude that she might be psychotic/experiencing paranoia and consider it worthwhile to hold her under observation for a night. Chloe has had a few fruitless run ins with the NHS already and she harvests info from other people’s mental health tales in Facebook groups- it’s unlikely but possible that she got her performance right this time. However once in hospital her cover would’ve been blown quickly and she’d have been politely booted. More pathetic still, her so called IRL ‘experience’ of psychiatric hospital might only have been from brief encounters with the inside of an inpatient facility when going in for crisis team appointments, which is where they are normally based. Which is not the same thing, Chloe.

There is plenty more to be said about the general misguided ness, the bits she leaves out that shows how she doesn’t know what she’s talking about, the fact she doesn’t mention the NHS throughout despite claiming to know ‘how things are down here’, ‘in Essex’ which I think is another hint at her never having been in a public facility... but I’m done sperging for now.

eta: scuse the edits im a retard who forgot how to customise spoiler headings + grammar

Last edited:

IAmMyProject

I'm going to crush you, and throw you to the wind!
kiwifarms.net
I thought I'd attach the UK model of mental health triage at the point of assessment, which correlates with what @undefined has said in their comment. You can see that it's only in extreme instances that someone would be sectioned. There's further information and guidelines here.

Attachments

• uk-mental-health-triage-scale1.pdf
    91.3 KB · Views: 30

incorrigible shit goblin

I killed God and all I got was this KF account
kiwifarms.net
I’m pretty sure you effectively can’t section yourself in the UK at the moment.

You can be offered voluntary inpatient treatment through another service, but VERY rarely.

It’s not like you can pre-plan it and bring your fucking crayons.
From what I know, very few inpatient places allow you to bring in personal items beyond certain clothes and toiletries, IF that. Usually they just give you their own set. Friend of mine who went a few years back wasn't allowed to have the markers and paper brought in for her by her parents. Apparently someone had emptied out markers in the past and stashed drugs in there for the person they were visiting.. Take that story with a grain of salt though, no idea how true it is. Trust me though, they are extremely thorough about what goes in and out of a psychiatric ward. You can't even have plastic bags because people have attempted to suffocate themselves with it.

There are some voluntary inpatient mental health centers that I know of, but they are a far cry from a psychiatric ward. If anything, they are more like a retreat someone goes on over an involuntary hospitalization. Typically, this is a private setting that focuses in a particular area such as addiction and occasionally psychosis or eating disorders. I know of one in the US that does Dissociative Disorders, but I can't think of any in the UK. That doesn't mean they don't exist though. Regardless I highly doubt that Chloe could even get into one during Covid, and if she did, she wouldn't disclose it as it would definitely disprove her 'borderline homelessness'. They are most definitely NOT covered by NHS.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
also anyone else noticed that her editing style has changed/background all that. I reckon these videos aren’t recent and shes filmed a big back log of stuff so she can constantly spam every few days with new videos. Just been biding her time to post them all

She moved to a new house in March/April hence the new background.

You love to see it. Thanks for being thorough with the UK perspective.

undefined

clorox wipe
kiwifarms.net
From what I know, very few inpatient places allow you to bring in personal items beyond certain clothes and toiletries, IF that. Usually they just give you their own set. Friend of mine who went a few years back wasn't allowed to have the markers and paper brought in for her by her parents. Apparently someone had emptied out markers in the past and stashed drugs in there for the person they were visiting.. Take that story with a grain of salt though, no idea how true it is. Trust me though, they are extremely thorough about what goes in and out of a psychiatric ward. You can't even have plastic bags because people have attempted to suffocate themselves with it.
The phone debate was something I wanted to clear up, this is not correct. This is another part of the video that highlights to me that she’s just rattling off lazily collated google results because she doesn’t present a very nuanced understanding of things.

UK acute inpatient facilities tend to be a mixture of formal (sectioned) and informal (voluntary) patients, sometimes divided by the particular ward sometimes mixed up. Little differentiation of restricted liberties occur in these wards, and patients are allowed their phones. In fact, the NHS highlights that it is important for patients to be allowed their phones in hospital. There are of course strict rules. Patients are treated with an individual care approach, with individual risk and needs assessments, but in acute inpatient patients are normally allowed their own headphones. There are secure points for charging. I agree with the NHS that phones present more benefits than risks in hospital, for example music in headphones can be really absorbing/focusing for patients in manic episodes who might otherwise be punching walls/threatening to punch people and ending up in PICU, which makes less work for the nurses. As for ligature risks, it’s mainly a question of having no ligature points in the facility that a patient can hang themselves from, and a patient at high risk for self harm is likely to be being monitored 1:1 (i.e. not strictly “suicide watch” as Chloe calls it, another hiccup) or is moved to a PICU ward.

Particularly disturbed, vulnerable, violent, or otherwise challenging patients can end up placed in secure/locked PICU wards (intensive care). No informal/voluntary patients in PICU. Here patients aren’t allowed phones in the evening, but they can be the rest of the time. However, once again an individual care approach is taken: if a patient is using their phone unhealthily, or using it to access inappropriate material, or calling the police out of paranoia/ not understanding why they are in a locked facility = goodbye phone. PICU is much more grim than an acute inpatient facility for obvious reasons, much less privileges/rights and inpatients that are harder to coexist alongside.

I thought I'd attach the UK model of mental health triage at the point of assessment, which correlates with what @undefined has said in their comment. You can see that it's only in extreme instances that someone would be sectioned. There's further information and guidelines here.
A useful document, although it has little to do with whether a patient gets sectioned or not. It’s the system for choosing the best response before more information can be acquired. For example, you could knock back a few Sertraline (more likely to cause you to shit yourself than lose consciousness), call the emergency services in distress claiming an overdose and emergency services are still likely to come to your door and deliver you to A+E. But that doesn’t mean you will be sectioned. You are more likely to be held over night in A+E in case of complications, then a quick whizz through a psychiatric evaluation and back home with a crisis team checkup call scheduled in the diary/a referral to IAPT that will probably take months to come through because let’s face it- this wasn’t really a suicide attempt, was it, and the NHS has bigger fish to fry.

I am clarifying this because I feel like Chloe or a dissociaStan might see this doc and think ‘but she talked about a close call with a suicide attempt, so she does fall into the top high risk categories.”
Just a reminder to them that a close call with a suicide attempt in real life/NHS terms doesn’t mean feeling close to suicide, or half heartedly cutting your wrist. It means somehow surviving/being found before you die as the result of (non-exhaustive list) :

- acute poisoning from drinking antifreeze/rat poison/bleach
- consuming vast quantities of benzos/antipsychotics and washing them down with a bottle of whiskey/vodka/gin
- slicing through an artery (and potentially tendons)
- ‘near hanging’
- jumping from a significant height
- crashing your car into a wall
- throwing yourself in front of a vehicle
- deliberate carbon monoxide poisoning

Recovery from this shit can differ vastly from person to person but it never looks like Chloe Wilkinson‘s shill of a YouTube channel. But we all know that anyway!

You love to see it. Thanks for being thorough with the UK perspective.

anytime.

ETA: For the sake of argument I’ve attached an up to date document on mobile phone + tech policy/individual risk assessment in an NHS psychiatric hospital (acute inpatient, not PICU)

edit: words n grammar

Attachments

• 2-Mobile-Phones-Handheld-Tech.-SOP-v2.3.pdf
    175.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Tags
None