Snowflake Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

comrade666

The Soviet System; Fronting; Chloe's Trust Pilot
kiwifarms.net
I'm not gonna lie, if Chloe has an actual diagnosis, EUPD would be the least surprising for a doctor to give her. Like she's a young woman (the stereotype) with attention-seeking and parasuicidal behaviour off the charts; she can't keep up studies or a real job, or a maintain a relationship that's not an epic disaster. All of her issues would be solved by growing the fuck up though.

Agreed. There has long been speculation as to whether she has a personality disorder in this thread. Her pathological lying and chronic attention seeking would certainly fit with BPD. As would her entire DID LARP. No one entirely sane could carry it for this long. No one sane would even attempt to, unless they were a literal child. She has always denied having BPD, I imagine because it fits her far better than DID. It's funny that she conveniently discovered that she had a diagnosis before any of her former friends came out with it - note that she mentions 'someone' within her 'system' knew and previously discussed it with friends.

Someone was likely threatening to come out and speak publicly on her bullshit like BoBo. She probably got a diagnosis years ago, bragged about it to friends, and then decided it wasn't special enough and latched on to DID instead. There are so many inconsistencies in her stories over the years that she's losing track and will likely keep attempting to mop them up over time.

Why's the Kyle in the comic got tits? Did I miss the bit of lore where he's a troon?

She claims that he has 'gender dysphoria' when 'fronting' because Chloe has a female body and in the imaginary world in her head he's a biological male. Seems she's conveniently forgotten that part too.

Unless, she's making the bold decision to turn Kyle into a reverse troon now. She couldn't commit to transitioning like Nan, so she's going to go after tranny clout by pretending she has a MTF alter? I'd love to see her try. I'd love to see her introduce Kyle to 'real' MTF troons and insist she's one of them. Reminds me of the guy who posted real girls in troon transition threads on Reddit to watch them lose their shit.

Theophilus Thistler

it was the heat of the money
kiwifarms.net
Dunno HPD is 100% Chloe Wilkinson.

I think you're onto something. Let's have a look in the DSM-5!
Per DSM-5 criteria, a diagnosis of a histrionic personality disorder requires a pervasive and ubiquitous pattern of consistent attention-seeking behaviors and emotional dysregulation as outlined by specific manifestations. Diagnosis requires meeting five (or more) of the following criteria:
  1. Uncomfortable when not the center of attention
  2. Seductive or provocative behavior
  3. Shifting and shallow emotions
  4. Uses appearance to draw attention
  5. Impressionistic and vague speech
  6. Dramatic or exaggerated emotions
  7. Suggestible (easily influenced by others)
  8. Considers relationships more intimate than they are
These patients take repression and dissociation as a significant form of defense mechanism.

MaderaTheMad

kiwifarms.net
Why's the Kyle in the comic got tits? Did I miss the bit of lore where he's a troon?
Body and gender dysphoria, they say. No fucking wonder!

As for Chloe and her new UEPD diagnosis. She can see a pysch for that, but not DID? It just gets less and less believable; it's like she really doesn't understand the implications of what she's saying.

In cases where there is a co-currence of BPD and DID, there is significantly more trauma than in cases of DID without that comorbidity. She's doubling down on the childhood/infant trauma and only solidifying her parents as the culprits, whether through neglect, allowing her to be molested and abused, or horrifically abusing her themselves.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
I think you're onto something. Let's have a look in the DSM-5!

It's been so long since we've jumped on the BPD?! HPD?! NPD?!consult the DSM!!1!! train that it feels oddly nostalgic rather than deeply irritating. I suppose there is enough new information to justify a fresh conversation.

Now, if she were histrionic, I would find her self control to go a few months out of the public spotlight rather impressive. We know that she kept up her attention supply behind the scenes with a mystery groomer probably Sergio and we know she checked in on this thread and others frequently as she emerged to attempt to defend herself on occasion. Would that have fulfilled her need for attention? I would think not - she had millions of eyes on her at one stage. Sacrificing the opportunity to control or manipulate the narrative would show a lot of self control, as would reducing her attention supply to a select few in her personal life. I would also argue that she is not remotely suggestible. She will drive home her narrative to the end, and her whims seem to be entirely self guided. She cares far more about her own opinion, and her own wants and needs, than that of those around her. Her displays of emotion are also not that impressive on reflection - she has a very small range. She has three facial expressions and three moods. Quiet and coy, angry and autistic, and wanna be Tik Tok thot. I would expect her to be far more disorganised, and I would have expected far more on camera meltdowns from a histrionic.

Her hiatus and wider actions, to me, are more in line with BPD. She said behind the scenes she wanted to 'worry' anyone who had criticised her by faking a suicide attempt and going dark. Sure, that's attention seeking, but it's far more malicious. She fits BPD very well; she literally roleplays as various identities, rather than attempting to develop one cohesive identity, or one unstable identity- not quirky enough. Whenever she finds a new trait or trend she wants to explore, she introduces another 'alter'. She is constantly reinventing herself. She tells malicious lies designed to hurt those closest to her. Her relationships are incredibly intense and always seem to end with her crying some form of abuse. She certainly threatens to harm herself frequently, though she rarely follows through on it - certainly not in any meaningful or visible way. She has BPD Lite. She thinks too highly of herself to cause any serious harm and she knows she can't compete with the likes of Nan. That's likely why she's leaned so heavily into the DID scam - she can fully commit to that without having to do anything drastic like carving a pentagram into her forehead or having a surgeon hack her tits off.

In other news, Sergio continues to lament, hitting Chloe where it undoubtedly hurts. Thank God his creative writing talents weren't used for evil.

s.png

Wolf Blitzer

The Most Trusted Name In News
kiwifarms.net
A45F56FD-CCA3-4604-BCF5-F56DB8D75897.jpeg
He retweeted the first post and only liked the second one. The second one is about retroactively charging your ex for all of the hours of emotional labor you did for free for them, acting as their human stress ball when they needed to trauma dump.

Last edited:

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2115191
He retweeted the first post and only liked the second one. The second one is about retroactively charging your ex for all of the hour of emotional labor you did for free for them, acting as their human stress ball when they needed to trauma dump.

"Emotional labor."
:suffering::suffering::suffering::suffering::suffering:
"The inner workings of the patriarchy. "
"An energy vampire."
"Even discussing emotional labor is emotional labor."
"We employ muscular and intimidating members of the male gender to enforce our policies."

Donovan the Man

Best 2 silver coins I’ve ever spent.
kiwifarms.net
I get strong Covert Narcissism vibes, tbh. Covert narcs have traits of histrionics and borderline, and love pretending to be sick and/or a victim. One trait of covert narcs is social isolation. After flunking out of undergrad, Chloe really didn’t seem to have friends anymore and only seems to be social when alcohol is involved. I believe Jaime said she hid in his room all day when they lived together. Covert narcs are also flaky and get anxiety about planned events, this lines up with BoBo’s accounts of being ignored when she visited Chloe.

Cluster B is a mess of overlapping traits, but she will always be a very obvious grifter.

prettybad

DO WORSE.
kiwifarms.net
Look what the redditors found

Not even her paid for content is real.

Called it. This strip’s author offers to fill it in with your own characters for a price, or you can ‘reference’ it for free with credit. She did neither and cited Pinterest as a source. I can’t remember if we’ve been over this in-thread, but none of her art is particularly original and a large part of it probably has similar origin. With this one, she didn’t even bother to make the body proportions anywhere near anatomically correct for a male. Too bad her patrons are retards; in certain overlapping circles on the internet art theft is a war crime, but she’ll keep getting away with it.

MaderaTheMad

kiwifarms.net
Something that continues to bother me is the inception of DissociaDID Ltd and that it exists as a real entity.
1_dd_ltd_50.png

She hasn't promoted it so much lately (potentially due to the heavily negative reactions on trust pilot), but it is registered on Companies House, a UK government run site of the official registrar that belongs to the department of business, energy, and industry.
2_ch_50.png

And there she is, active and registered for business, officially.
3_lanswood_50.png

Supposedly operating from a unit in a shared building.
4_lanswood_50.png

Albeit in the middle of nowhere.
5_lanswood_2_50.png

I'm guessing she holds a PO box and is using the address purely for mail and registration rather than actually paying a lease on a unit or room (means she doesn't have to use her home address in public records).

I shudder to think of the damage her services could cause, and what's worse, unfortunately, her chosen sector isn't subject to proper statutory regulation.
6_statutory_regulation_50.png

But I think she actually imagines herself more of a mentor or guest speaker, special guest lecturer, rather than a real counsellor. She wants the status of expertise without the experience or effort that goes ahead of it. That's my take anyway.

Last edited:

MalingererFingerer

kiwifarms.net
Something that continues to bother me is the inception of DissociaDID Ltd and that it exists as a real entity.
View attachment 2122641
She hasn't promoted it so much lately (potentially due to the heavily negative reactions on trust pilot), but it is registered on Companies House, a UK government run site of the official registrar that belongs to the department of business, energy, and industry.
View attachment 2122644
And there she is, active and registered for business, officially.
View attachment 2122645
Supposedly operating from a unit in a shared building.
View attachment 2122648
Albeit in the middle of nowhere.
View attachment 2122650
I'm guessing she holds a PO box and is using the address purely for mail and registration rather than actually paying a lease on a unit or room (means she doesn't have to use her home address in public records).

I shudder to think of the damage her services could cause, and what's worse, unfortunately, her chosen sector isn't subject to proper statutory regulation.
View attachment 2122652

But I think she actually imagines herself more of a mentor or guest speaker, special guest lecturer, rather than a real counsellor. She wants the status of expertise without the experience or effort that goes ahead of it. That's my take anyway.

This is just an holding address, if you look up the address itself (20-22 Broomfield House) theres about 400 companies registered there at Companies House.

To register with Companies House you need a correspondence address, it doesn't need to be an operational location - it's very very common to use the address of virtual office or your accountant to register so people can't trace your personal address for a small business.

20-22 Wenlock Road in London is one of the more popular one, there are thousands of companies who pay a fee to have the impression of having a London presence instead of working out of their garage.

It's most likely Chloe has paid one of the online companies who will do the paperwork for you and they've picked the closest virtual office to her physical address. Probably for tax reasons, possibly to try and claim Covid relief payment or a local business grant etc

incorrigible shit goblin

I killed God and all I got was this KF account
kiwifarms.net
Chloe has BPD now - she was diagnosed many years ago but had absolutely no idea because she has quirky amnesia.
According to her own story, she never had any previous mental health issues until she decided to have DID. I don't think she was actually in a psychiatric unit before her recent adventure where she probably took like 9 tylenols and claimed it was a suicide attempt. If she received a BPD dx, it was most likely during her most recent hospital stay. Without PLing, getting diagnosed with a personality disorder usually takes pretty extreme circumstances, so I doubt she was ever actually diagnosed with it before and is just capitalizing on her newest label.

At this point I feel like the only amnesia barriers she has are the ones around her ability to tell the fucking truth.