Snowflake Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

ass eater deluxe

kiwifarms.net
Chloe has BPD now - she was diagnosed many years ago but had absolutely no idea because she has quirky amnesia.
is this something new shes stealing from bobo? if i remember correctly bobo made a video a while back talking about going to a doctor for her skin picking to find she'd already been diagnosed with body dysmorphia because of it and wasn't told. normally i'd put it down to coincidence but considering their history together the stories seem way too similar to me.

Jumpingintrash

Resident n🦍g
kiwifarms.net
is this something new shes stealing from bobo? if i remember correctly bobo made a video a while back talking about going to a doctor for her skin picking to find she'd already been diagnosed with body dysmorphia because of it and wasn't told. normally i'd put it down to coincidence but considering their history together the stories seem way too similar to me.
Nan also had BPD, supposedly. I highly doubt Bobo gave her anything new to steal with how many mental illness communities Chloe has lurked in. Bobo is hardly original when it comes to other munchies/plurals of the loldom.

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
I saw that Entropy System popped up with a video bemoaning the stigmatising portrayal of DID in some new TV show and began laying out the theory Chloe has previously spouted that DID can only develop between 6-9 years as a consequence of childhood mental states failing to integrate.

I have a feeling this shit is coming from the ISSTMNT, but can’t seem to find any academic basis to that theory anywhere. The only sign of the theory in writing at all appears to be on one of those dodgy source websites Chloe used to reference all the time.

I’m kinda fascinated with this whole structure for the disorder that the community seems to have made up on their own independently of the medical community or adopted after completely misunderstanding something from academic papers.

Have we been looking at this the wrong way? Are we all born as basic systems with some of us failing to integrate along the way?

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Have we been looking at this the wrong way? Are we all born as basic systems with some of us failing to integrate along the way?
Of course not. That wouldn't make sense with the fact that personality traits can be measured stably, longitudinally. Childhood temperament and personality has been used to make reliable long-term predictions of adult personality, as well as social success, employment, etc. Everything these 'systems' espouse is just cognitive dissonance so they don't have to stare their lies in the face.

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
Of course not. That wouldn't make sense with the fact that personality traits can be measured stably, longitudinally. Childhood temperament and personality has been used to make reliable long-term predictions of adult personality, as well as social success, employment, etc. Everything these 'systems' espouse is just cognitive dissonance so they don't have to stare their lies in the face.
It seems convenient that the 6-9 thing started appearing around the time when Chloe and the community decided they didn’t want to share the stage with endos.

LilToaster

kiwifarms.net
8 more videos have been taken down, I don’t know which ones though.
Sergio has supposedly been in talks with YouTube about his impending legal action against Chloe, they've removed videos he struck, yet again, but refused to put the strikes back on her channel until the outcome. Still unsure of what work is his but apparently he's shown YouTube obvious proof.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Sergio has supposedly been in talks with YouTube about his impending legal action against Chloe, they've removed videos he struck, yet again, but refused to put the strikes back on her channel until the outcome. Still unsure of what work is his but apparently he's shown YouTube obvious proof.
1621020604621.png1621020627351.png

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
Meh...why is it so exciting? Why these retarded individuals believe KF is some sort of mysterious dark web website?
They’re going fucking nuts in the YouTube comments but I guess that’s par for the course, they’re a very sensitive bunch. Edgelords like this one shouldn’t be that triggering.

To the interviewee: Admitting that you were gunning for her ‘tax fraud’ is a bit of a retard move if you don’t want to identify yourself bud.
Plus you didn’t actually uncover anything since all the sperging over her benefits and taxes was completely inconclusive and most of the people talking about it don’t have a clue how taxes and benefits actually work.

Ctrl+f : ‘genuinely’