Snowflake Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata

incorrigible shit goblin

I killed God and all I got was this KF account
kiwifarms.net
Where's that hideous scar on her neck from her failed hanging suicide? Oh right, it never happened. Chloe's vanity knows no bounds.
ummm dont you know she's got a flawless makeup routine that can cover up the scars and uneven skin from a very traumatic event???? shame on you!!!

But yeah, seriously. You think she'd at least try to be more aware of what she posts online to not give herself away. I have literally never seen makeup on her neck and IDK how she thinks nobody has noticed.

Bhutan

<3
kiwifarms.net
I believe the anti-semitism claims come from @Prettycringey, an ex-Amberlynn Reid commentary channel so that tells you all you need to know about her.

I noticed an uptick of systems featured in the Plurals/Alternative System threads claiming to be survivors of Ritual Abuse (RA), which is essentially a secularized version of SRA. It's ironic because they'll acknowledge SRA is a conspiracy theory, but RA is still valid for...reasons? I mention this because when Chloe claims she is being censored by her "abusers" I believe she is referring to a RA-style of abuse.
Same however in research of DID myself especially in cases of older people, AKA people who were diagnosed with DID not due to some larping bullshit from online exposure, RA is mainly used in the context of religious programming. Think of those fucked Christian cults that do crazy shit to kids. Not fucking SRA which is a whole rabbit hole of lies. I'm suspicious of people who claim to have an abusive background in RA but their abuse apparently is some mass almost alien like induction type shit and refuse to talk about it. Not avoidance because it's uncomfortable for them but literally won't talk about it as if isn't real. What a concept!

Eggplantemoji

kiwifarms.net
So where are the bruises?
742902AA-5386-4152-AF23-0F4DBC48792A.jpeg

Attachments

• 7F417B28-1F2B-492D-8EC6-B83A87CCB5C4.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 313
Last edited by a moderator:

no
kiwifarms.net
The thick plottens?
Screenshot_20210620-114017_Chrome.jpg

This could be a huge change for her brand- I mean system 🙄 a bold & controversial move I didn't think she would ever make. Chloe seems to love being the center of attention, after all.

Anyone privy to the behind the scenes details on this one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Adala

kiwifarms.net
The thick plottens?
View attachment 2279353

This could be a huge change for her brand- I mean system 🙄 a bold & controversial move I didn't think she would ever make. Chloe seems to love being the center of attention, after all.

Wow, the excitement might kill me...
I have a hunch that it's the mysterious Mara.
I'm happy that she fled from the internet, but God damn it, I want to see how she is play acting. We know she is a very gifted actress...
Whether she will change her name again?

socihoepath

kiwifarms.net
The thick plottens?
View attachment 2279353

Found this on Reddit

“Hi. Nin isn't going to be hosting for a while. Might be days might be weeks dunno. We're all stepping up to cover the load for her. She will still make art when she fronts. The rest of us will sign off with our names so u know who you're talking to. Tldr:

Baso, this just means you'll hear more from other Alters than Nin 4 a while. We will still b just as active here ✌️

Mike & Jade”

Supreme Autist

Professionally Dx hemorrhoid. /fronting:Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Found this on Reddit

“Hi. Nin isn't going to be hosting for a while. Might be days might be weeks dunno. We're all stepping up to cover the load for her. She will still make art when she fronts. The rest of us will sign off with our names so u know who you're talking to. Tldr:

Baso, this just means you'll hear more from other Alters than Nin 4 a while. We will still b just as active here ✌️

Mike & Jade”
Wait. Does that mean bald anorexic asian is switchy . Lol 🤣

Everybody

WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING
kiwifarms.net
Oh! Interesting :popcorn:
Another alter fronting would mean a new trauma-story to tell, no? (Why else would they switch?)
I expected Nin to switch out when Nan left, she could have blamed it on the pedo-drama if she wanted.
As far as we know things have been pretty drama-free lately so I'm curious about what she's going to come up with next.
Could it be that we are going to be introduced to a new character with a lovable, quirky accent?

Bat Dad

Do not cross the Bat Daaad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found this on Reddit

Mike & Jade”
Nin scheduled her summer holidays early this year. HR pencilled in a replacement to fill in. Thankfully, Nin can still neuron-mail her art to head-office to keep the braying loons in check.

I still don't understand how people can take this seriously, and to even go one step further and decide that this is behaviour that should be emulated. Even the children in my family have enough sense to call BS on something like this.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
I'll pay good money if she comes back and claims she has a factkin Nan alter now. That's where I'm setting the bar - if she pulls that, I'm back in.

If Chloe happens to be lurking for inspiration, I'm casting my vote for Nan again. She has to know that a Nan factkin would rake in the views if she were to return. If she wants to keep this going, she'll have to pull something genuinely impressive. I don't care about 'Mara' or 'Dark' or whatever edgy fan fiction inspired character she invented this time. They're all the same.

Honestly praying for DIDQueen Chloe’s eventual return to the internet in full. Mental illness fakers are some of my person fave cows to follow and this has been such a fascinating one. Fingers crossed she is too narcissistic to stay on lock down forever!

Probably optimistic, honestly. She's kept a very tight lid on her life for over a year now, and real world consequences like her parents names being raised scared her. Whilst we all love a munchie, Chloe has never showed the same dedication as some of the most infamous and entertaining munchies out there. We've never seen so much as a self harm scar on this girl - she isn't as dedicated to the attention as we once thought. She'd much rather cultivate a small but dedicated Patreon following. The rush she gets from that has sustained her for over a year now, and I personally think it'll keep her going for quite some time yet. She's running pretty dry.

There are only six videos on her channel now.🥺

Any requests? I've got most archived. I've been meaning to media dump everything I've got on her now I've got a new cow and less time to drip feed this thread.