Snowflake Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

Leeksfordays

Huuuuhuuuuhuuuhuuuu
kiwifarms.net
It should be public record but if it’s not you can easily request it
Interestingly the remaining videos are live streams. Maybe that adds credence to the theory he was her writer or editor.
he was able to take down her Valentinesday livestream. I wonder what that means…

MaderaTheMad

kiwifarms.net
It should be public record but if it’s not you can easily request it

he was able to take down her Valentinesday livestream. I wonder what that means…
I'm also not entirely convinced this is a result of the whole Sergio thing. The DID gang on Twitter have got the disco balls out, and Granddad just uploaded a video sounding the trumpet (added at the end that Bobo is next 😂), but, there's always the chance this is just Chloe in the midst of rebranding and damage control. Until it's actually confirmed that this is the outcome of the whole copyright saga, it's all just still speculation.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
I'm also not entirely convinced this is a result of the whole Sergio thing. The DID gang on Twitter have got the disco balls out, and Granddad just uploaded a video sounding the trumpet (added at the end that Bobo is next 😂), but, there's always the chance this is just Chloe in the midst of rebranding and damage control. Until it's actually confirmed that this is the outcome of the whole copyright saga, it's all just still speculation.

I'd have to agree. We see premature conclusions drawn often with the mainstream commentary collective. They piece together a narrative and run with it based on the words of the retards directly involved. Sergio claims there is a lawsuit. Chloe claims there is an abuser. Narratives are spun on all sides and treated as inherent fact. Neither can be trusted - both have an agenda.

Anyone can issue a copyright claim. Sergio could claim every video, rightly or wrongly, and YouTube would be obligated to respond. Sergio's next step would be to take this to court - and I've yet to see any concrete evidence that he is genuinely moving in that direction. Chloe has been looking for an excuse to take down content for over a year now - we've analysed it at length and her story is inconsistent, her acting is poor, and her information is inaccurate. Leaving it up is embarrassing for her.

She started with content that included Nan. Then Nadia content. Then BoBo content. Her videos have been dropping off slowly for months now - speculation has led people to blame the lawsuit. The likelihood is, she's having more fun with her small Patreon following and she doesn't want to be the subject of public ridicule.

I'd lean towards her attempting to rebrand and fix her public image. Sergio is a character and nothing more.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
Tinfoil time.

For all we know sergio could be a protector alter forcing chloe to delete embarrassing videos. 👀

Chloe could create sergio account and self copy struck herself for more drama bucks and bonus of cleaner image.

If Chloe were Nan, I'd say this is absolutely what was happening. Sadly, Chloe doesn't have the balls to play that game.

incorrigible shit goblin

I killed God and all I got was this KF account
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, if you get struck for copyright enough to get your videos taken down by YT, you can never upload on the platform again, not even under a new name or channel or anything.

Adala

kiwifarms.net
I mean, yeah...I'm also disappointed. I wanted to see how her simps cry us an ocean.

Screenshot_20210703-180341.jpg

MaderaTheMad

kiwifarms.net
I wish.
He was just baiting and teasing the fact that he did an interview with her. There is no Bobo drama/critique.
I assumed it was just baiting. I watched it though, and I wish I hadn't. So much fawning. He really did himself a disservice.

From reddit, it turns out, the legal process for copyright is real as confirmed by Chloe. Aparently related to a disclaimer or artwork in the disclaimer.

Attachments

• usqfdhmrdo971.jpg
    usqfdhmrdo971.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 174

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
It turns out, the legal process for copyright is real as confirmed by Chloe.

You can edit your last post to include this information and avoid double posting.

Interesting. For once, I believe Chloe when she says the claims are baseless. Sergio and his various sock accounts are unimpressive. He has yet to produce any convincing evidence that he has a case, or that the case will even reach court. Anyone can issue a cease and desist, and anyone can go through mediation. Actually getting a case to court is another challenge entirely and without sound evidence, his case is very unlikely to be heard in my opinion.

I've looked into intellectual property laws in the UK since Sergio started throwing around these claims. In the UK, copyright infringement claims can only be filed through court, rather than through the Intellectual Property Office. You must attempt to resolve your dispute before taking your case to court. Your first step should be to contact the offending party yourself and request that they stop. Essentially, issuing a cease and desist notice. You can do this as an individual, or through a lawyer. The next step would be to use an independent mediator to come to a mutual agreement. If both steps fail to lead to a resolution, then, and only then, can you proceed to court.

Depending on the nature of the claim and the alleged damages, you would have a few options at this stage, but it is most likely that the case would be heard in a magistrates court. Cases of these nature are held in the district where the alleged offence took place. This would probably be Colchester in Chloe's case. I've been keeping an eye on daily listings in Colchester and the surrounding areas for months. No one with a matching name has appeared thus far - and I've got a handful of names for Sergio.

Here are the listings from today as an example.

1.png2.png

So far, they've avoided court. They're likely at mediation at this stage. There would be nothing stopping Sergio from consulting with a lawyer again if mediation fails, but he has yet to produce any convincing evidence that he has a genuine copyright claim. Personally, I think it's unlikely that we'll ever see this play out in court.

All of this is generously assuming that they are not both lying on the internet as usual. I'm still of the opinion that there is no lawsuit and there never will be, but I'm humouring the theory. I don't even believe Sergio exists as he presents himself - I still think he spawned to give Chloe a convenient escape route and all of this will conveniently be resolved in 'mediation'.

That, or I'm wrong about Sergio, and he's doing this just to inconvenience her knowing he has no case. Perhaps we'll know in due course.

Sources and further reading on UK law for those interested: x x x

Last edited:

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've looked into intellectual property laws in the UK since Sergio started throwing around these claims. In the UK, copyright infringement claims can only be filed through court, rather than through the Intellectual Property Office.
I think it will be covered under US law. DMCA is American legislation. If they can not come to a mediated agreement, they probably will both have to hire lawyers in like California or whatever. https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/copyright/#fair-use

Here's something I found on another page for things that are not covered by DMCA that says they will have to pursue in the court that does have jurisdiction. Although, I think it's likely that it will be just like any other YT copyright claim (unless maybe they collaborated in person?)
YouTube.com is governed by U.S. law. As such, please be aware that we do not accept legal complaints from the country of your claimed rights. We recommend that you pursue any claims you may have directly against the person who posted the content. If your lawsuit results in a decision against the person who posted the content and if that court order requires us to remove the content from our service, we will respond accordingly.

[SNIPPED]

If there is a US court order that involves content posted to www.youtube.com you may forward this via mail to the following address: YouTube, Inc., Attn Legal Support, 901 Cherry Ave., Second Floor, San Bruno, CA 94066.

If you wish to learn more about YouTube policy, safety and reporting please visit our Help Center.
(Source)

Last edited:

MaderaTheMad

kiwifarms.net
You can edit your last post to include this information and avoid double posting.

Interesting. For once, I believe Chloe when she says the claims are baseless. Sergio and his various sock accounts are unimpressive. He has yet to produce any convincing evidence that he has a case, or that the case will even reach court. Anyone can issue a cease and desist, and anyone can go through mediation. Actually getting a case to court is another challenge entirely and without sound evidence, his case is very unlikely to be heard in my opinion.

I've looked into intellectual property laws in the UK since Sergio started throwing around these claims. In the UK, copyright infringement claims can only be filed through court, rather than through the Intellectual Property Office. You must attempt to resolve your dispute before taking your case to court. Your first step should be to contact the offending party yourself and request that they stop. Essentially, issuing a cease and desist notice. You can do this as an individual, or through a lawyer. The next step would be to use an independent mediator to come to a mutual agreement. If both steps fail to lead to a resolution, then, and only then, can you proceed to court.

Depending on the nature of the claim and the alleged damages, you would have a few options at this stage, but it is most likely that the case would be heard in a magistrates court. Cases of these nature are held in the district where the alleged offence took place. This would probably be Colchester in Chloe's case. I've been keeping an eye on daily listings in Colchester and the surrounding areas for months. No one with a matching name has appeared thus far - and I've got a handful of names for Sergio.

So far, they've avoided court. They're likely at mediation at this stage. There would be nothing stopping Sergio from consulting with a lawyer again if mediation fails, but he has yet to produce any convincing evidence that he has a genuine copyright claim. Personally, I think it's unlikely that we'll ever see this play out in court.

All of this is generously assuming that they are not both lying on the internet as usual. I'm still of the opinion that there is no lawsuit and there never will be, but I'm humouring the theory. I don't even believe Sergio exists as he presents himself - I still think he spawned to give Chloe a convenient escape route and all of this will conveniently be resolved in 'mediation'.

That, or I'm wrong about Sergio, and he's doing this just to inconvenience her knowing he has no case. Perhaps we'll know in due course.

I don't think all copyright infringement goes to the magistrates court in the UK, but via the copyright tribunal, civil court forum based on the value of the claim, high court or supreme depending on the nature of the proceedings.

Only criminal copyright infringement goes to magistrates court. So it depends on what type of legal proceeding Sergio has started. Copyright enforcement, arbitration of ownership, or infringement, and what he seeks to gain in damages.

Last edited:

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net

I can’t honestly believe that it could have got this far over just a disclaimer. How would you even prove copyright infringement on that?

That bit is another lie on Chloe’s behalf.

Clearly Jade has form for that. She called Remy a doctor.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
I think it will be covered under US law. DMCA is American legislation. If they can not come to a mediated agreement, they probably will both have to hire lawyers in like California or whatever.

Interesting. I assumed that DMCA only came into play because YouTube as a company is based in the US. I assumed that they were obligated to comply with DMCA and remove a video if a claim was made - but that would be the extent of their involvement. Chloe would need to prove ownership of her content - or at least have a fair use case - but I assumed she could prove ownership through the UK court system and relay that to YouTube through a counter notice.

Having looked into the process a little further though, I do find this line very interesting.

I've got no idea if that means she'd have to go through the US court system throughout the whole process, or whether that just means that she'd be served via YouTube, who'd be acting as a go between for her and Sergio, and she could then prove ownership through the UK system. It could mean either - could be a data handling issue. Who really knows. It just seems highly unlikely to me that everyone who fights a false takedown notice is going all that way to California, every time. With the sheer volume of content on YouTube, it seems impractical.

If she would actually have to go to California, that would genuinely be the funniest thing I've heard all week. I'd pay good money for that outcome. Unfortunately, this looks like more indication to me that Sergio is a character and this is an elaborate show to save face. I can't believe anyone - even Chloe - would go to the US to fight for the rights to fictional characters like Harley Quinn can be alters too and I hung myself in the forest and now I am a ghost suspended in eternal limbo. Nan would - Nan would take this all the way and come to court in full costume. Chloe is a little bitch who set her Twitter to private at the first sign of trouble. She isn't doing this - at best, she's taken legal advice and has a solicitor drafting an email to Sergio behind the scenes.

Whilst I can admire the patriotic spirit of American farmers, the legal system in the US is cancerous and knows no bounds. I hope through some obscure and dystopian legal loophole, Chloe somehow ends up in the electric chair. If anyone can do it, the Americans can. God Bless America.

Last edited: