Snowflake Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata -

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've got no idea if that means she'd have to go through the US court system, or whether her communications with the claimant would have to go through YouTube based on US law, but could be heard in her own country. Who really knows? Will it ever be relevant in this case? Doubtful.
YouTube.com is governed by U.S. law. As such, please be aware that we do not accept legal complaints from the country of your claimed rights. We recommend that you pursue any claims you may have directly against the person who posted the content. If your lawsuit results in a decision against the person who posted the content and if that court order requires us to remove the content from our service, we will respond accordingly.
I think this means that if you pursue someone in your local jurisdiction, then contact YouTube, they will remove the offending content. I guess if the Sergio guy got some injunction or something from the UK courts and produced it for YT it would get removed.

Before I read this, I was under the impression that YT operates under, and complies with, US law alone. I really don't know, I just googled around after I read these recent posts.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
I think this means that if you pursue someone in your local jurisdiction, then contact YouTube, they will remove the offending content. I guess if the Sergio guy got some injunction or something from the UK courts and produced it for YT it would get removed.

Before I read this, I was under the impression that YT operates under, and complies with, US law alone. I really don't know, I just googled around after I read these recent posts.

I'd assume YouTube do comply with US law alone - but whether Sergio and Chloe would be bound by US law if the offence was committed outside the US is an unknown. I'm sure there might something in YouTube's terms of service that might rope them in, but I'd assume YouTube would have no involvement in the case beyond complying with DMCA. We'll see in due course, or more likely won't.

Leeksfordays

Huuuuhuuuuhuuuhuuuu
kiwifarms.net
I assumed it was just baiting. I watched it though, and I wish I hadn't. So much fawning. He really did himself a disservice.

From reddit, it turns out, the legal process for copyright is real as confirmed by Chloe. Aparently related to a disclaimer or artwork in the disclaimer.
Here’s the disclaimer, someone uploaded it to Reddit.

Attachments

• 7F1F5874-9663-4614-844A-2F525747B4A6.jpeg
    7F1F5874-9663-4614-844A-2F525747B4A6.jpeg
    437.5 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

Leeksfordays

Huuuuhuuuuhuuuhuuuu
kiwifarms.net
I think so, but I don’t get how you could copyright that.
Anything someone writes or films and uploads to YouTube is their intellectual property (to my understanding), which is then subjugated to YouTube’s fair use and copy right rules.

Ségio owns what he has created. The description. If he decides he does not want it to be used anymore for whatever reason he has the legal right to copy right his work and have it taken down.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
So did he supposedly write that for her and she used it, they had a falling out and he claimed the disclaimer.

Am I understanding things correctly?

If that was the case, Chloe would be chronically retarded. Delete the description, you stupid bitch. Problem solved.
She may be omitting some details.

Is he ever going to produce the details he claims he's sitting on? Or is he just going to keep making cryptic statements for attention? I'm leaning on the latter. The DID community is a haven for attention starved little bitches like Sergio, and he'll milk this for all the engagement he can.

Leeksfordays

Huuuuhuuuuhuuuhuuuu
kiwifarms.net
Surely all those views are purely amassed by people who go to the videos out of curiosity to read the comments to see wtf people think is going on
For someone with 1mil subscribers there’s less then 2 dozen comments asking where she is on the most recent video that was left up. I don’t think it’s just people looking for her or else we’d see more “where are you” comments. There’s barely one any asking.

Last edited:

GroundedbyJADE

Persecutor fronting - Allison "cancer 2x" Tennyhoe
kiwifarms.net
I don’t see why she’d have so many views unless she’s paying for them. Who watches YouTube live streams from over a year ago?
1000 views is not a lot for a channel with over a million subs. Anyone can hit 1000 views in a single day with no subs and your first upload if the video is titled similar to others that are trending.

Her channel is dying. And the fact that some random simp fan with a rabbit picture is the person that killed off the "D.I.D influencer" Dissociaderp is fucking hilarious. Don't take favors from simps, Chloe. Maybe if you didn't drop out of school to role-play internet star, you'd have learned this basic life lesson before it was too late.

It would not be a surprise if at some point she did pay for subs/views, but the views she is still getting are probably from her remaining videos getting tossed into her subscribers autoplay que. Also like another user mentioned, people who go to her channel. Her shit will start showing up in their recommended/have her videos in their autoplay que. Also a chance to autoplay if you're watching similar content, like maybe bimbo Bobo or whoever else is still dumb enough to attempt to be a D.I.D. YouTuber.

I wonder if she is still policing comments daily. That would be the only thing consistent throughout her saga and true to herself.

I think she also read Sergio the Simp's disclaimer aloud in a few videos, but I don't see why she couldn't just edit it out and reupload. Probably just cutting her losses and calling it a success(ful robbery). Was really looking forward to the whole "professional mental health education" saga.. she was really about to double down on that naive idiocy too.

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
You can absolutely rate me late for this one but I had some free time and decided to actually look into Sergio's claims beyond what has been shared in this thread. I still stand by my best guess that Sergio is either Jamie or Nan, if the copyright claims are real, and a close associate if they're not. I believe someone is giving Chloe a way to gracefully wind down her online presence whilst looking like the victim who was chased offline - rather than someone who was exposed for being a cunt and left because her popularity tanked.

Anyway - I looked for it. And there was nothing beyond what was already shared in this thread. This is what everyone is talking about? This is the proof? This, and the word of Chloe, who has definitely never fabricated a situation in which she could play the victim before? We think she has been chased off YouTube by a lawsuit based on this cap of an email?

YTCopyright.jpeg

Please, for my sanity, tell me I'm missing something. Tell me there has been more to go on than this. Tell me people know you can name a gmail account whatever you want. Even YouTube Copyright. We all know we can all recreate that email and have it say whatever we want don't we?

YTCR.png

Twitter has made people so painfully retarded but I'm genuinely asking if there's more.

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
Have we considered the possibility that the court document may be sealed? UK laws would allow it if requested.View attachment 2326842
Court docs aren’t routinely publicly available in the UK.
You can absolutely rate me late for this one but I had some free time and decided to actually look into Sergio's claims beyond what has been shared in this thread. I still stand by my best guess that Sergio is either Jamie or Nan, if the copyright claims are real, and a close associate if they're not. I believe someone is giving Chloe a way to gracefully wind down her online presence whilst looking like the victim who was chased offline - rather than someone who was exposed for being a cunt and left because her popularity tanked.

Anyway - I looked for it. And there was nothing beyond what was already shared in this thread. This is what everyone is talking about? This is the proof? This, and the word of Chloe, who has definitely never fabricated a situation in which she could play the victim before? We think she has been chased off YouTube by a lawsuit based on this cap of an email?

View attachment 2350423

Please, for my sanity, tell me I'm missing something. Tell me there has been more to go on than this. Tell me people know you can name a gmail account whatever you want. Even YouTube Copyright. We all know we can all recreate that email and have it say whatever we want don't we?

View attachment 2350520

Twitter has made people so painfully retarded but I'm genuinely asking if there's more.
wasn’t there a notice on the videos saying they were removed due to a copyright claim by Sergio Costa?
I would have thought you’d need to use a real name when dealing with YouTube in that regard.

MaderaTheMad

kiwifarms.net
Court docs aren’t routinely publicly available in the UK.

wasn’t there a notice on the videos saying they were removed due to a copyright claim by Sergio Costa?
I would have thought you’d need to use a real name when dealing with YouTube in that regard.
I have a handful of LinkedIn profiles for Sergio, but nothing concrete yet. Still digging. One I've found is a Portuguese expat in London who writes for TV which sounds like his twitter account and some details he's shared previously, but it's not spelt the same, and I've yet to turn out anything remotely evidential.