Snowflake Chloe Wilkinson / DissociaDID and Nanette Zuniga / Nan / TeamPinata

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what he is talking about? No way that I will watch his video...View attachment 2468924
Maybe he talks about this?View attachment 2468956

Chloe filed as an LLC in the UK and had to report revenue and such, she's working on being a mental health consultant proper like another fun lolcow that I don't think has a page Calion. That and a rehash of all the Chloe integrating with Kyle to form a new alter, and a handful of new alters that she's discovered.

Edit: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12806945/filing-history the link to her new branding and such I believe, I'm tired and almost don't even care about Chloe anymore so if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

MalingererFingerer

kiwifarms.net
We've got a second Ltd company set up - Mentality Art Ltd

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13532693/filing-history

Interesting it's not listed under 'other human health activities' sick code but is retail/resale of art.

So I'm guessing it's a front for merch sales so she can claim back the 20% VAT.

Also, Dissociadid Ltd filed accounts are in - £27k surplus apparently (hard to tell more even with access to proper credit search facilities, as she's a 'Micro SME' you don't need to get your accounts audited and it's all self declared)

comrade666

kiwifarms.net
This thread is like an aborted fetus that somehow manages to crawl out of the trash and drag itself across the floor a couple inches even after being stamped on a couple times. Horrific and yet oddly mesmerising. It just won't die. How people still manage to generate desperate theories based on throwaway Reddit accounts made by bored teenagers is beyond me. The DissociaDID subreddits have become a breeding ground for these attention seekers hoping to start a rumour that might take off. Still, I'm glad we're having fun.

Does anyone know what he is talking about? No way that I will watch his video...View attachment 2468924
Maybe he talks about this?View attachment 2468956

Carol Felstead was discussed earlier in thread. She ended up killing herself after being convinced she had DID and cutting off her family. Lots of false memories and SRA shit. Chloe promoted some charities who were linked to that case. GL lurks here or gets his information secondhand from IAB. I expect most of his information will be ripped from the post I made here but I can't be bothered to watch - I never warmed up to GL.

Also, Dissociadid Ltd filed accounts are in - £27k surplus apparently

lmao

Last edited:

Leeksfordays

Huuuuhuuuuhuuuhuuuu
kiwifarms.net
Rate me an idiot, but isn't a restraining order pretty easy to get ahold of? If so is she banking on trying to make Sergio look like an obsessed stalker to explain why her channel is inevitably going to be taken down?
Why give a restraining order to her when he lives in a different country? Guess it stops him from contacting her online but the restraining order says he can’t be 100ft from her…he’d have to take a plane to get that close unless he's lying about where he lives.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Why give a restraining order to her when he lives in a different country? Guess it stops him from contacting her online but the restraining order says he can’t be 100ft from her…he’d have to take a plane to get that close unless he's lying about where he lives.
Would you want to deal with Chloe pretending to be some hardass chav bruv over the phone or in person over a piece of paper that effectively doesn't do anything or would you file it as quick as possible to get her the fuck out of your life?

Bat Dad

Do not cross the Bat Daaad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am inclined to believe more Sergio on this, Chloe definitely seems like the type who would throw restraining orders around like hot cakes. Getting a restraining order is extremely easy and judges don't look at the evidence whatsoever.
They like to err on the side of caution. I'm not familiar with British courts and I guess depends on their agreements with other countries, but I suspect they granted it because it has no effect on him in Portugal and if he does show up in England all of a sudden and breeches the order, it would be proven the correct decision. Even if Sergio knew about it, he may not have bothered spending money to get a lawyer in England to fight since he never intended go there in the first place.

However, if he does decide to try and get a Visa or whatever, he might get denied because of this in the future. It could fuck with him down the road, and he should probably sort it out sooner rather than later.

Lieileen

kiwifarms.net
They like to err on the side of caution. I'm not familiar with British courts and I guess depends on their agreements with other countries, but I suspect they granted it because it has no effect on him in Portugal and if he does show up in England all of a sudden and breeches the order, it would be proven the correct decision. Even if Sergio knew about it, he may not have bothered spending money to get a lawyer in England to fight since he never intended go there in the first place.

However, if he does decide to try and get a Visa or whatever, he might get denied because of this in the future. It could fuck with him down the road, and he should probably sort it out sooner rather than later.
He’s outright said that Chloe’s solicitor doctored a court document to make sure he wouldn’t know of the injunction in order to be able to defend himself.

That alone is possibly more serious than anything else. If he can prove that somehow, there’s potential for fireworks beyond him being able to prove that Chloe is full of shit.

I find it pretty funny that she’s so clearly responding to people talking about her on Reddit. I wanna see what else happens when the monkey is poked.

allYOURsystemsRfake2us

Persecutor fronting - Allison "cancer 2x" Tennyhoe
kiwifarms.net
Chloe is a true (scam) artist. All her Paetron supporters can no longer complain because the funds have been going to a "good cause" supporting a victim, and people who withdrew their payments are now guilty of removing support while she was the victim of uh... whatever it is she is claiming to be a victim of.

And wasn't she just out to make it seem like that Youtuber (Grandad's Lounge), who made the expose videos about her, her "abuser?" When did the simp Sergio become the abuser?
Probably the moment she saw he put strikes on her videos. Seems like Grandad's Lounge dodged a bullet when he decided he wouldn't be responding to any of her messages. He was worried she would later try to use any correspondence against him to create a court case, and it looks as though that is exactly what would have happened. Chloe needed a pawn. GL didn't take the bait, but one of her simps was acting up...

Sergio could literally be a bot account at this point and it wouldn't matter. Chloe has found a way to keep the paetron scam afloat, while also absolving herself of any all the unfulfilled promises. Regardless, watching someone double down on their obvious lies is always a good time, especially when it's something so obviously fake you can trace it back to the fiction it was ripped from.

Last edited: