Chocolate Thread -

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I normally don't like Hersheys Chocolate...but Hershey's Chocolate with Almonds is literally crack cocaine. For those that don't know, Butyric Acid is a major ingredient in Hershey Chocolate. Its what gives it that strange sour after taste and the VERY unusual (and too some people disgusting) scent to the chocolate bar. But with Almonds, the bitter of the nut and chocolate, combines with the sour of Butyric Acid , and the sweetness of the sugar to create something truly amazing.

Other then that, my big go to chocolate is Cote D'or Belgian chocolate. It tastes of heaven and murdered Africans. Would recommend.

Super Hans

kiwifarms.net
I don't like Hershey's at all, but nobody else I know of makes a Kit-Kat knockoff for a decent price. It's like I'm a fucking heroin addict, crying how much I hate the stuff I'm stabbing in my arm.

Milka is the best
Whenever I feel like being a fatass I get one of their family size mint Oreo bars and stick in the freezer for a day. It goes well with vodka.

Reactions: Freya

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't like Hershey's at all, but nobody else I know of makes a Kit-Kat knockoff for a decent price. It's like I'm a fucking heroin addict, crying how much I hate the stuff I'm stabbing in my arm.

Whenever I feel like being a fatass I get one of their family size mint Oreo bars and stick in the freezer for a day. It goes well with vodka.
The giant oreo crunch bars they released in the US are so good

• Agree
Reactions: SPX5kzy

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm eating a Hershey's bar RN, it's been a long time since I've had good ol' cheapass chocolate. My family buys a lot of Tony's Chocolonely bars becasue they're bigass bars and pretty tasty. I can make a bar last a really long time becasue I usually only have a little piece or two after lunch and dinner. Though the bar doesn't have same-sized pieces:
tonys-chocolonely-milk-chocolate-nougat-32-180-g-609011-en.jpg.jpeg

Their dark chocolate is one of the better ones I've tried, I'm pretty staunchly on team milk chocolate but I have eaten it out of desperation when there was no other options in the house. After a while I started to come around to it, but I still don't like it to be super dark.

• Informative
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Trombonista

The wooden spoon is for pasta again
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm eating a Hershey's bar RN, it's been a long time since I've had good ol' cheapass chocolate. My family buys a lot of Tony's Chocolonely bars because they're bigass bars and pretty tasty. I can make a bar last a really long time because I usually only have a little piece or two after lunch and dinner. Though the bar doesn't have same-sized pieces:
View attachment 1351216

Their dark chocolate is one of the better ones I've tried, I'm pretty staunchly on team milk chocolate but I have eaten it out of desperation when there was no other options in the house. After a while I started to come around to it, but I still don't like it to be super dark.
I've seen the Tony's Chocolonely bars at work and considered buying them. Thanks for the recommendation.

Biffo

kiwifarms.net
When I went to america was shocked how bad Hersheys tastes, in fact none of the chocolate was good in the states that I tried, however doughnuts were pretty good far better than what we normally get here.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

TatsunoKuri

Designated Art Hobo
kiwifarms.net
I swear, the Cadbury candy chocolate eggs they put out on Easter are like crack cocaine. Really, can't go wrong with their brand of candy, as far as I'm aware.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Maskull

Your an ignorant idiot
kiwifarms.net
Surely we've all had the experience of being down to our last in the larder and it being much too late for shopping or being too lazy to do so. I've been in both these positions plenty and have subsequently eaten some rancid meals. Well desperate for something that tastes of anything I took a massive bite from a block of unsweetened baking chocolate.

Biggest and bitterest dietary blunder I've made was finishing this half-pound block.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My ex once called me "the chocolate fiend." I'll eat pretty much any kind as long as there are no nuts. Milk > dark > white.

Not too picky about brands. Hershey and Nestlé are great, but Lindt/Lindor is my favorite. My mom got me addicted to their truffles.
View attachment 1352671
The dark version of those are amazing.

I'm going to have break it to everyone who mentioned white 'chocolate': that shit is an industrial waste product and unfit for humanity. It's also racist (probably).

Tags
None