Chris allegedly hung Barb and put her in the oven in 2021.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Epic Fail Man

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1627999183266.png

I saw this screenshot, it was so gross I just skimmed through it but saw the words 'rope' and 'oven' which could only mean one thing.

1. He hung Barbara after constraining her with rope and dragging her through the living room like that meme monkey video from 2016. Chris confirmed other heinous actions but usually talks a bunch of mumbo jumbo when you ask him anything.

The screenshots and dms confirm that Chris, is indeed a BDSM type of guy that likes to torture the elderly and hangs people for fun, this is a fact.

Chris mentioned rope and forceful sex a lot but most of the time he talks a bunch of bullshit about weeding out the negativity and other gay shit.

2. He put Barb, his mom, in the oven (while off) to transport her to CWCville. Chris mentioned Xvideos and Heavy R. So that might be what he was thinking of. He clarified Barb was complaining, but she was comfortable.

P.S. Chris says the merge is happening now but I have yet to see Super Mario in real life.

Last edited:

Articuno4

kiwifarms.net
What's the source of these DMs? I only saw the other messages in the original leak thread, these ones I haven't seen before but it's hard to keep up with everything moving so fast

HandsomeDan

Longing for 1861...
kiwifarms.net
I dont know what to believe anymore with all of this. At this point I would not discount that this could have happened but could this be imagined fantasy dreamed up in his head like has happened many times before.

Though if this is real, I dont see how he avoids at a minimum being institutionalized.

Epic Fail Man

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the source of these DMs? I only saw the other messages in the original leak thread, these ones I haven't seen before but it's hard to keep up with everything moving so fast
I got them from the thread were the chris trolls and the caller were doxxed. It was confirmed to be real there. When the caller first came out and leaked the dm's in the Chris thread everyone sperged out thinking it was some gay op and locked the thread and banned the user. Now these DM's are all scattered which is a shame because if the authorities knew about them Chris would 100% be charged for rape.

Pepito The Cat

Gotta go Rapido!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FFS... Let's pick this one out.

Shitty low res screenshot. How is it possible to save something with so much JPEG artifacting nowadays is beyond me but trolls do that to conceal a crappy MS Paint job.

1. He hung Barbara after constraining her with rope and dragging her through the living room like that meme monkey video from 2016. Chris confirmed other heinous actions but usually talks a bunch of mumbo jumbo when you ask him anything.
So they're saying Chris-Chan, fatso supreme, has the dexterity to work a knot strong enough to bind a 120 lb old lady and the strength to drag her to the kitchen? He can hardly tie his own fucking shoes. I don't buy it.

The screenshots and dms confirm that Chris, is indeed a BDSM type of guy that likes to torture the elderly and hangs people for fun, this is a fact.
He is a retard that hops into whatever fad he's being told about. I don't see him researching binding methods, knots, setups or anything alike unless it's being shown by a colorful character from a known IP owned by SEGA or Nintendo. He just doesn't have it in him to pay more than 2 mins of attention to anything like that.

2. He Put Barb, his mom, in the oven (while off) to transport her to CWCville. Chris mentioned Xvideos and Heavy R. So that might be what he was thinking of. He clarified Barb was complaining, but she was comfortable.
This is the most retarded one. How does she fit in a regular oven? So you're telling me he managed to bind her, drag her across the room and then put her head inside the oven for what? Dimensional doors or some shit?

For real, do not believe a thing unless there's proof. This whole thing smells like cheap troll. Unless there's more proof than a 70K JPEG, no one should buy it.

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
FFS... Let's pick this one out.

Shitty low res screenshot. How is it possible to save something with so much JPEG artifacting nowadays is beyond me but trolls do that to conceal a crappy MS Paint job.

So they're saying Chris-Chan, fatso supreme, has the dexterity to work a knot strong enough to bind a 120 lb old lady and the strength to drag her to the kitchen? He can hardly tie his own fucking shoes. I don't buy it.

He is a retard that hops into whatever fad he's being told about. I don't see him researching binding methods, knots, setups or anything alike unless it's being shown by a colorful character from a known IP owned by SEGA or Nintendo. He just doesn't have it in him to pay more than 2 mins of attention to anything like that.

This is the most retarded one. How does she fit in a regular oven? So you're telling me he managed to bind her, drag her across the room and then put her head inside the oven for what? Dimensional doors or some shit?

For real, do not believe a thing unless there's proof. This whole thing smells like cheap troll. Unless there's more proof than a 70K JPEG, no one should buy it.

I don't buy it. I think if Chris tried to tie someone up he'd more than likely end up tied himself instead. As for the oven, unnless he means he put her head in the over or something I don't think so. Getting an octogenarian in and out of an oven even if they fit is likely to cause injuries and bruising. Maybe even break a bone.

I have a hunch it's more zoomers who think they discovered Chris. The low level trolling is worse than his most pathetic sagas.

Now I could be wrong. It's possible someone told Chris to try bondage. If it's true it's pretty horrifying that's for sure.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Completely offtopic and bears no relation to this true and honest leak, but I wish Gunt would stop trying to insert himself into Chrischan's life. Cow crossovers are all well and good, but I want to laugh at a fat man going to prison for fucking his mom, not cringe at a fat man laughing at a fat man going to prison for fucking his mom.

This is Christine's moment. Let her have her time in the sun.

Chicken Lo Mein

Saints represent! [OBJ] [OBJ]
kiwifarms.net
Completely offtopic and bears no relation to this true and honest leak, but I wish Gunt would stop trying to insert himself into Chrischan's life. Cow crossovers are all well and good, but I want to laugh at a fat man going to prison for fucking his mom, not cringe at a fat man laughing at a fat man going to prison for fucking his mom.

This is Christine's moment. Let her have her time in the sun.
If even you admit it's off-topic why are you posting it here? This is to discuss Chris potentially forcing Barb into his incest bondage fantasies and tying her up, not Ralph being a fat retard