Chris allegedly hung Barb and put her in the oven in 2021.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Return of the Freaker

Based anime for специальные операции
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Completely offtopic and bears no relation to this true and honest leak, but I wish Gunt would stop trying to insert himself into Chrischan's life. Cow crossovers are all well and good, but I want to laugh at a fat man going to prison for fucking his mom, not cringe at a fat man laughing at a fat man going to prison for fucking his mom.

This is Christine's moment. Let her have her time in the sun.
Ralphamale confirmed tranny chaser.

"AHHHWWWW YEAH CHRISTAINE KUHM ON MAH KAWWK"

:gunt::gunt::gunt::gunt::gunt:

Cuntspiracy Man

kiwifarms.net
>hung her by the wrists, ankles and neck
thats WAY too little support to hang someone by. im no BDSM expert but i def dont think you should ever use the neck for leverage
>i could tell she was into it because her pussy was tight
other way round, pussy professor. the vagina LOOSENS when your victim partner is havin a good time

now i suspect this is a load of bullshit, but even if it is, its a tell of what kinda stuff is knocking around in his brain more than anything. the fact that hes even COMING UP with these ideas in the first place is what concerns me.

Xenarthran

Known homosexual
kiwifarms.net
Lol for a second I thought Chris was re-enacting the ol KKK days and was gonna lynch Barb to death on the tree.

But nah it's just stupid BDSM shit. Disappointing.

Czechem Republic

kiwifarms.net
Das ist falsch und schwul.

Seriously, this isn't proof. Stop taking untrustworthy screenshots seriously, they're the easiest thing on the planet to fake. This shit just has a bubble with a "C" on it and some of you fags think it was actually from Chris absent a shred of corroboration. I know Q fanboys who apply more critical thinking.

Bad Gateway

Bаnking Regulator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strictly speaking it was he who entered her oven.

Again.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
If only all the sperger’s could keep it in their pants.

General Discussion forum is one of the only places atm to find a breath of fresh air, from all the autist ridden, incest fueled, rape-fest, jacking-up half the site, as well as the noticeably large, tard-population, aka, those who are constantly sperging due to rape fest, et al.

If you need attention that bad, think about taking it to CWC sub forum, where it’s The Topic de jour; or TSIC Lounge, please for the love of all.

Respectfully & w/ love,
:tomgirl:
ETA: :semperfidelis: Strike copy.

Last edited: