Chris and the Father Call -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
I would like to know what you guys thought of the Kacey Father Calls. I know it was done by trolls but I want to know what you may have considered to be the funniest moments or the moments where you went "I cannot believe he said that."

BigAltheGreat921

kiwifarms.net
Oh god, this is Chris' egotism at its best/worst. I love how Matt calls out Chris' bullshit and shoots him down every time he tries to defend himself. Really shows that no girl in her right mind would date this slob.

Also, a friend of mine told me that Kacey's father was actually Liquid speaking in his normal voice. Is that true?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BigAltheGreat921 said:
Also, a friend of mine told me that Kacey's father was actually Liquid speaking in his normal voice. Is that true?
No.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
BigAltheGreat921 said:
Oh god, this is Chris' egotism at its best/worst. I love how Matt calls out Chris' bullshit and shoots him down every time he tries to defend himself. Really shows that no girl in her right mind would date this slob.

This should be served as an example how NOT to talk to a girl's father

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I like when Chris exclaims that he does not shove candy down his throat, he shoves good things like vegetables. And Matt first calls him a dumbass for not understanding what he was trying to say, then calls him out on that particular bit of bullshit.

Yawning Squirtle

"the squirtle who yawned"
kiwifarms.net
DJAndyMD said:
I want to know what you may have considered to be the funniest moments or the moments where you went "I cannot believe he said that."

For me the funniest (and most "WTF I can't believe he said that") was that part when Chris is getting angry cos he can't win a single argument, and he goes OHHH C'MON! and Kacey's father immediately goes C'MON?! WHO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO SON?

That cracks me up every time.

razor5396

kiwifarms.net
The Father Call was the Beethoven's 9th of trolling sagas. It hit every not perfectly and left Chris an eviscerated pile of crap. The two pivotal moments of the call where when Chris claimed the dog house he lifted was 5 to 10 tons. This just demonstrates how out of touch with reality Chris truly is. The next moment would have to be when Chris openly mocked Kacey's father about rescuing his brother in arms during Operation Desert Storm. It just goes to show what a narcissistic piece of crap Chris truly is. I also particularly enjoyed how Chris seemed to be engaged in a pseudo one upsmanship with Kacey's Father: "Oh yeah, your mother died during 9/11. Well, my dog died! What do you think about that!".

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Tubular Monkey said:
I just want to say that Father Call makes me feel bad about not doing enough with my life. Dammit, fake tough guy, I know I'm not perfect. I'm werkin' on it!

I thought the same thing! hahaa. (:_(

My favorite part was when the dad said something like, "sheesh, its like talking to a preschooler!"

Daddy Fantastic

kiwifarms.net
My favourite thing about the call was how Matthew explained to him the traumatic experiences he has been through and, even though Chris seemed to understand how horrible it was, he still argued that his dog dying and having to do basic housework was just as bad, if not worse.

I find it fascinating that, given how little tolerance he has for people being being even slightly critical of him, when it comes to potential china he's willing to go through so much shit (Like doing terrible, terrible things with his Sonichu medallion, taking pictures/videos making look like a complete tard or spend hours sitting around with his attraction sign) but he's not willing to just admit that nothing he has to do in his life is really that difficult, even if he doesn't really believe it.

I also enjoyed the fact that he felt the need to specify that Bob hand wrote the labels for his flowers, and that he did so accurately.

Vasilisa

kiwifarms.net
The Father Call is my all-time favorite of the trolling sagas. It is just amazing how Chris keeps digging himself a deeper and deeper hole throughout the call. When Matt questions Chris about trying to grope Kasey when they met in person, Chris says this was because he was "nervous". :roll: Matt's response:

You were NERVOUS? What the hell kind of response is that? You're nervous, so you try to touch, so you try to touch a girl? What the hell? That's...that's...that's just sick! That's my daughter, you're trying to touch a girl, you're trying to touch my daughter because you're nervous? Most people try to avoid touching people when they're nervous. Gah, I can't believe I just heard that, I should come and kick your ass right now!

:lol:

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
The Father Call is one of my favorite bits of trolling. Everyone else said it already, but Matt really sticks it to him and shows what a pathetic worm he really is.

This should be served as an example how NOT to talk to a girl's father

Just about EVERYTHING Chris does is an example of how not to do something.

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
There were a few good bits in the Father Call, but listening to that dudebro trying to imitate a Marine makes my teeth grate.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
BigAltheGreat921 said:
No.
Ha thought so! It sounded to me more like the "new" Audiobook narrator anyway.

Whoever it was though was great. That call seriously made me reconsider how much sympathy I felt for Chris. So many things in that call...so wrong...

Big Bob Pataki

The Beeper King of CWCVille
kiwifarms.net
the father call is, hands-down, the best thing that ever was, ever is, and ever will be. i listen to it every day and i highly suggest all fathers and non-fathers do the same.

best part was when chris complains about doing housework and pulling weeds. and then he whines about the mess in his house belonging to his mother. that alone shows how childish he is, he's 27 years old and has the independence of a 9-year-old. my daughter olga is 9 and she's more independent than he is.

Q

QI 541

kiwifarms.net
I think this conversation showed just how naive Chris really is.

Also, I just noticed he blatantly lies to Matthew about why he no longer goes to the Game Place.

Chris: Yeah, well, I have- I have been- I have helped people out. You know, I, uh, helped, like, the parents mind...knowing their children were in a safe environment and I helped ensure children were playing and were within the safe environment and that nothing was to go wrong and, uh, and I was respected as an authoritative figure in that sense.

Matthew: And...but...are you still doing this? I mean, or what are you doing right now? If you stopped, why aren't you doing this anymore?

Chris: Ummm...yeah, I was kinda like, uh, you know, uh, not so good at showing up, so it was like my choice on ending that, you know. But yeah, it was kind of a sad day for me, you know, to have to put that behind me, but, you know, we gotta move on. But anyway, aside from that, I...I've been searching and, uh, doing yardwork for my family and other sorts of...heavy lifting.

Big Bob Pataki

The Beeper King of CWCVille
kiwifarms.net
raymond said:
I think this conversation showed just how naive Chris really is.

Also, I just noticed he blatantly lies to Matthew about why he no longer goes to the Game Place.

Chris: Yeah, well, I have- I have been- I have helped people out. You know, I, uh, helped, like, the parents mind...knowing their children were in a safe environment and I helped ensure children were playing and were within the safe environment and that nothing was to go wrong and, uh, and I was respected as an authoritative figure in that sense.

Matthew: And...but...are you still doing this? I mean, or what are you doing right now? If you stopped, why aren't you doing this anymore?

Chris: Ummm...yeah, I was kinda like, uh, you know, uh, not so good at showing up, so it was like my choice on ending that, you know. But yeah, it was kind of a sad day for me, you know, to have to put that behind me, but, you know, we gotta move on. But anyway, aside from that, I...I've been searching and, uh, doing yardwork for my family and other sorts of...heavy lifting.
and then later on in the call matthew pointed out that "going from pokemon to sonichu" isn't really moving on because it's still just kids' shit

you know, i think i need to listen to the whole thing again today. for parenting science.

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
The Father Call is probably one of my favourite bits of media. The best part, imo, is when Matt is talking about how fat Chris is and how he shovels candy into his mouth, and Chris shouts out "I shovel vegetables into my mouth!", something along those lines. It even caught the troll offguard at how stupid Chris is.

Status
Not open for further replies.