Chris and the Father Call -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
My favorite part was just hearing Chris argue that Kacey wrote "A Whole New World" for him. SMH, so delusional.

Descent

Shiny Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
BigAltheGreat921 said:
Also, a friend of mine told me that Kacey's father was actually Liquid speaking in his normal voice. Is that true?
No.

I think you've mentioned that whoever was Kacey's father was using his real voice, but I've always wondered if whatever program he was using to talk to Chris (Skype or whatever) was acting up during that call because there's a few parts where his voice sounds a bit weird and "machineish". I think that's why people assume that it's someone useing a voice modifier.

Big Bob Pataki

The Beeper King of CWCVille
kiwifarms.net
Descent said:
Marvin said:
BigAltheGreat921 said:
Also, a friend of mine told me that Kacey's father was actually Liquid speaking in his normal voice. Is that true?
No.

I think you've mentioned that whoever was Kacey's father was using his real voice, but I've always wondered if whatever program he was using to talk to Chris (Skype or whatever) was acting up during that call because there's a few parts where his voice sounds a bit weird and "machineish". I think that's why people assume that it's someone useing a voice modifier.
he was playing a vidya game during the call (of all the times to be playing a got dang vidya game, am i right?) that's probably what that is.

oh wait you mean the father's voice? might be skype, it does tend to act up at times.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Descent said:
Marvin said:
BigAltheGreat921 said:
No.

Maybe? Otherwise it sounds like his normal voice.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Big Bob Pataki said:
he was playing a vidya game during the call (of all the times to be playing a got dang vidya game, am i right?)
Well it's not like Chris even noticed, but he is a slow-in-the-mind.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
In making a point about his own empathy, he brings up how badly he felt when some internet gal pals of his died. Of course, he is talking about imaginary people and Matthew is quick to point this out and Chris continues to argue as if it's the thought that counts. FFS, Chris.

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
In making a point about his own empathy, he brings up how badly he felt when some internet gal pals of his died. Of course, he is talking about imaginary people and Matthew is quick to point this out and Chris continues to argue as if it's the thought that counts. FFS, Chris.

I just love how Chris doesn't find it strange that multiple women died after being in contact with him. That's the way it should be right? Women would gladly die knowing that they were in Chris's good graces, even for just a little while.

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Father Call is my favorite part of Chris's entire trolling saga. I've read the transcript numerous times and it still just cracks me up.

My favorite part is when Chris stammers, "well, I've been through war-like tribulations! You' can't imagine--" and then compares lifting a dog house to lifting a dead Marine.

The Father Call somehow makes me happy and angry at the same time.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like the definitive Chris. It's full of his hypocrisy and lies and entitlement. It's him jumping through hoops just to finally get china. But doing it as lazily as possible. It's a complete mindfuck to Chris because he cannot grasp that he isn't getting one over. What I like best is that it is forcing him to actually try to think and outwit kaceys father in order to get what he wants. It isn't like the other trolling a because he isn't mindlessly just doing something lulzy.

butt in trouble

kiwifarms.net
Some of my favorite parts:

Matthew: That just doesn't make any sense to me. Why would he pretend to be you? Someone like you, guy who lives with his parents.
Chris: Okay. Okay, first off, I'm Internet famous for being the original creator of the, uh...it's like a combination of Sonic the Hedgehog and Pikachu [Kacey's Dad groans], so I was the original creator of Sonichu and Rosechu, the Electric Hedgehog Pokémon. And I created him on March 17, 2000, and I drew the comic books...I originally started that back in 2000, and I've drawn a few books and I'm still doing some drawing, I don't like to leave an unfinished project finished. But-

Matthew: Wait, wait, didn't you say, fake women? Did you say that these women were fake? So wait, these women were probably fake...fake women died?
Chris:I didn't, I didn't...no! I'm talking about, no, two of them, a coup-, a few of them were real women.

Matthew: You'd been FIRED from Wendy's.
Chris: Yeah. I was, yeah, let go. I was let go from Wendy's, and I was sad, I was sad about that, you know, they gave me...
Matthew: WHY?
Chris: I told you! It was, it was because of, uh, emotional differences.
Matthew: Emotional differences.
Chris: Yeah, my, my, my employer, my...
Matthew: That's...this is absolutely nothing, that just sounds like a bunch of bullsheeit.
Chris: [heavy sigh]
Matthew: Also sounds a little GAY. [Chris stammers, splutters, and sighs in the background] I mean, what, did the fry cook break up with you or something? I mean, come on.
Chris: [short sigh] No! It was nothing, it was nothing like that! It was a misunderstanding, something...
Matthew: Why do you sigh so much? That's just irritating.

One more that I find particularly telling is when Chris references for the 1 millionth time his elementary school incident:
Chris: I, it was not a exceptional individual, no. It was not! They just hated me because they don't, they did not understand people with autism. And so they tortured me as such. I even ended up with a rash on my neck from that thing, among other things! And we had to find a school system, they wanted to put me in a mental institution! But that was not...

Chris hasn't reflected on it at all. He probably doesn't even remember it happening and just believes what Barb and Bob told him. He seems to honestly think that the school faculty just attacked him, pinned him down and listened to him scream for no reason. It's also very illuminating that Chris calls being disciplined for inappropriate behavior "torture"..

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Descent said:
Marvin said:

Yeah but the way he speaks, he kind of draaaaaaaggggzzzzzz ooouuuutttt a lot of his words.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
Marvin said:
Descent said:

Yeah but the way he speaks, he kind of draaaaaaaggggzzzzzz ooouuuutttt a lot of his words.
Maybe? I don't know, that's probably because he's playing a part. I could hear someone and consider their voice to be the same, but maybe not their manner of speaking. The voice being tone and accent.

Essentially, I could listen to that audio and immediately be able to recognize the person who was playing Kacey's father. That's pretty much what I'd say.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is one of my favourite parts.

Matthew: A preschooler. God. This is... man. You can't have Kacey, with this kind of, this is just ridiculous. I can't believe I'm talking to someone who's so... naïve.
Chris: [angry intake of breath] You just crossed a line. You just crossed a line. By saying the word "naïve." That is like the worst insult to me...
Matthew: What line?
Chris: A line. You crossed the line. You've just... you just really ticked me off right there when you said that.
Matthew: What're you gonna do about it?
Chris: Nothing at the moment.
Matthew: "Nothing at the moment?"
Chris: Because I can't really do anything, I'm not right there in front of you, now, am I? I'm talking to you over the phone. The only thing I could do right now is let you know that you just crossed a line. By saying that word.
Matthew: Are you... wait, wait, wait a minute, are you trying to threaten me? You trying to threaten an ex-Marine?
Chris: No, I... no, I am not threatening you, I am not threatening you. I am in no position to threaten an ex-Marine. And I understand that, and I respect you as such.

Yeah, that sure was smart, Chris. :roll:

Holdek

kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Holdek said:
Marvin said:

Maybe? I don't know, that's probably because he's playing a part.

Yeah I think he was doing it to fuck with Chris. Like asserting his authority in a haughty way; "Oh reaaaaaalllllyyyyyy Chris, tell me about this 'Sonic Chu' thing Kacey told me about."

Saney said:

Matthew: A preschooler. God. This is... man. You can't have Kacey, with this kind of, this is just ridiculous. I can't believe I'm talking to someone who's so... naïve.
Chris: [angry intake of breath] You just crossed a line. You just crossed a line. By saying the word "naïve." That is like the worst insult to me...
Chris: A line. You crossed the line. You've just... you just really ticked me off right there when you said that.
Chris: Because I can't really do anything, I'm not right there in front of you, now, am I? I'm talking to you over the phone. The only thing I could do right now is let you know that you just crossed a line. By saying that word.
Matthew: Are you... wait, wait, wait a minute, are you trying to threaten me? You trying to threaten an ex-Marine?
Chris: No, I... no, I am not threatening you, I am not threatening you. I am in no position to threaten an ex-Marine. And I understand that, and I respect you as such.

He should have followed up: Chris, there's no such thing as an ex-Marine, alright? Do you even know what "Semper fidelis" means?

hellbound

kiwifarms.net
But it was Matthew who first said "ex-Marine," and even smart Americans may not know the traditions of the title.

Tomboy

German Warfare Cosplaying Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I love this call, definitely my favorite part of any trolling saga. My favorite parts were when Chris tried to act like he'd been through "hardships," like pulling weeds and lifting a 25 lb doghouse and moving furniture around, and when Chris described the "torture" he went through while having tard rages in elementary school.

regularjohn

kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
Marvin said:
Holdek said:

Yeah I think he was doing it to fuck with Chris. Like asserting his authority in a haughty way; "Oh reaaaaaalllllyyyyyy Chris, tell me about this 'Sonic Chu' thing Kacey told me about."

it sounds like a really thick american accent to me. deep and slow.

punchabunch

kiwifarms.net
Saney said:

250px-Spec_Ops_The_Line_cover.png

Holdek

kiwifarms.net
hellbound said:
But it was Matthew who first said "ex-Marine," and even smart Americans may not know the traditions of the title.

Yeah but it would still be funny. The whole thing was about throwing Chris off guard and making him feel inadequate. Like when Matthew talks about how he, "Might break a sweat after running 10 miles. On a hot day. Maybe." As if any potential father in law would interrogate their daughter's suitor about how much they can jog.

regularjohn said:
Holdek said:
Marvin said:

it sounds like a really thick american accent to me. deep and slow.

Heh, I never even thought of what a "thick American" accent would sound like, being American myself.

hm yeah

buh ayway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is probably my favorite one thing from the CWC saga. Not to be a julayfag, but I do wish his incontinence and poor hygeine were touched upon in this call.

Status
Not open for further replies.