Chris and the Father Call -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^Considering his diet, efforts to do so by doing that would have been a bit moot.

(inb4 diarrhea diet)

When this stage of the twolling was going on, someone should have made a thing featuring Kacey and "father" in a thing like that one Jessi Slaughter video. The one where her dad's screaming at the webcam and from which people picked up "cyberpolice" and "you dun goof'd".

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net
One thing that is so funny is that Matthew completely destroys him, ridicules him and mocks him, calls him "maggot," "dumbass," "piece of shit" and stuff. And he keeps accusing Chris of being disrespectful toward him in the conversation.

nathan_grantham said:
The only thing that bothers me was the ending of the call was when matthew asked chris: "So what are you going to do now?"

Was there a continuation of the call or was that just it?

Was there atleast some closure?

It says on the CWCki that the tape ends, but I'm also curious if the call went on much longer and what was said.

Bob's Fries

kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
One thing that is so funny is that Matthew completely destroys him, ridicules him and mocks him, calls him "maggot," "dumbass," "piece of shit" and stuff. And he keeps accusing Chris of being disrespectful toward him in the conversation.

nathan_grantham said:
The only thing that bothers me was the ending of the call was when matthew asked chris: "So what are you going to do now?"

It says on the CWCki that the tape ends, but I'm also curious if the call went on much longer and what was said.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this. But it's possible Chris just hung up there or whatever they spoke after on is of no real interest. I believe.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Saito said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this. But it's possible Chris just hung up there or whatever they spoke after on is of no real interest. I believe.

Chris was most likely so worn down with STRESS that he gave up on his dream of Kacey and Crystal then and there. (:_(

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I think the tape (or the digital equivalent rather) just ran out. It sounds like the call was winding down anyways.

Trombonista

You know? I know! You die? I dead!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr. 0 said:
^Considering his diet, efforts to do so by doing that would have been a bit moot.

(inb4 diarrhea diet)

When this stage of the twolling was going on, someone should have made a thing featuring Kacey and "father" in a thing like that one Jessi Slaughter video. The one where her dad's screaming at the webcam and from which people picked up "cyberpolice" and "you dun goof'd".

Jessi Slaughter was 2010, though. The Father Call was almost a year earlier.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's how out of touch with everything I am, despite being a possible net addict.

Go back and retroactively do it, then tell Chris it happened and refuse to let him believe otherwise. Or hell, some fan of the trolling could've thought it up and done it.

Now what would have happened if Liquid emerged in the middle of the call like he did in the (penultimate?) Kacey call where the two battled and everything went tits up before Bob & Barb showed up?

Holdek

kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
Saito said:

Chris was most likely so worn down with STRESS that he gave up on his dream of Kacey and Crystal then and there. (:_(

Nah, he made a couple more videos begging and pleading for Kacey to come back to him after that.

JarlaxleBaenre said:
Kacey showing her face during that saga would've been detrimental to her future.

I don't think Chris remembers what anyone looks like. Except maybe Clyde and Thorg due to their orange complexion and acne, respectively.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
I don't think Chris remembers what anyone looks like.
Pretty sure he doesn't. He thought Megan posted an ED sign on his yard (it was Emily), and later mistook Emily as being Asian. In all honesty this might contribute to his horrible art in the comics. All he really knows is what Sonichu and Rosechu look like.

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
The Father Call was probably the best call ever, mostly because it just showed how unready Chris was to deal with real world. Chris was talking about some of the same stuff with Clyde, but Chris was wholly aware that he was talking with a troll and a sworn enemy. In this call, Chris was just thinking he was talking to a real person that he was supposed to impress... and he still failed miserably. Even after Kacey just plain tells him to be respectful and humour him.

Big Bob Pataki

The Beeper King of CWCVille
kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
nathan_grantham said:

if i recall correctly it was just kacey saing "awwww the little bitch hung up" and then she and matthew and the other trolls bantered on about nothing for awhile

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Big Bob Pataki said:
Holdek said:
nathan_grantham said:

if i recall correctly it was just kacey saing "awwww the little bitch hung up" and then she and matthew and the other trolls bantered on about nothing for awhile
I'd still listen to that...but then again, I'm easily amused, so...

Globe

baby you look great today
kiwifarms.net
[On To Kill a Mockingbird]
Matthew: Kacey read that in high school, Kacey read that as a freshman in high school.
Chris: I call it adult drama.
Brilliant save, Chris!

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
Globe said:
[On To Kill a Mockingbird]
Matthew: Kacey read that in high school, Kacey read that as a freshman in high school.
Chris: I call it adult drama.
Brilliant save, Chris!

True. Since I am heading to the library today, I will see if I find To Kill a Mockingbird in the "adult drama" section. 100% sure it will not be there. lol

Holdek

kiwifarms.net
Big Bob Pataki said:
Holdek said:
nathan_grantham said:

Was Matthew's diction the same as when Chris was on the line?

drmccoy

He's got Autism, Jim.
kiwifarms.net
I've listened to this way to much and it's easily the best verbal beat-down Chris ever got. His bullshit didn't pass muster at all. It's also the best one-shot to introduce Chris to the world: he's here in all of his glory. Whiny, bitchy, dis-respectful, in his own little world, pandering and generally coming across as a creepy loser who has nothing to offer.

Chris's world: Where pulling weeds is equivalent to bringing your wounded buddy back from the battle zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.