Chris banned from 2 Mcdonalds

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEET

kiwifarms.net
I've seen it from that Facebook mega thread, he says he got banned from 2 Mcdonalds.
What do you think he did that got him banned?
Usually mental people are shy, and antisocial and try to avoid confrontation, but did Chris just go postal on some poor minimum wage worker? :o

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He fucked a blow up doll in the women's toilet and cried "JULAY!" Is that what you're hoping to hear?

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
The real question is how has he not been banned from even more locations.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
He fucked a blow up doll in the women's toilet and cried "JULAY!" Is that what you're hoping to hear?
Why does no one ever use the sarcasm tags?

Varis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NEET said:
The Dude said:

you serious? :o
I doubt that.

But I'd love to know how he achieved this, as well. Afaik, McD doesn't offer free refills that'd keep him there for hours.

NEET

kiwifarms.net
Varis said:
NEET said:
The Dude said:

you serious? :o
I doubt that.

But I'd love to know how he achieved this, as well. Afaik, McD doesn't offer free refills that'd keep him there for hours.

Yes it does offer free refills. Have you been living under a rock? I just spent 2 hours browsing the net on my ipod while drinking unlimited coke.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
The Dude said:

We have those? I post from my phone mostly so maybe I don't see them.

spaps

kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
spaps said:

You have to type them in manually.
For example:
The Dude said:
[sarcasm]He fucked a blow up doll in the women's toilet and cried "JULAY!" Is that what you're hoping to hear?[/sarcasm]
[sarcasm]

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
The Dude said:
spaps said:

You have to type them in manually.
For example:
The Dude said:
[sarcasm]He fucked a blow up doll in the women's toilet and cried "JULAY!" Is that what you're hoping to hear?[/sarcasm]
[sarcasm]

Well it seems my sarcasm was self evident enough for SOME people to catch it.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the heck do you get banned from a McDonald's of all places? Let alone 2?

No seriously, how did he get banned? I'm quite curious.

Lucrid

kiwifarms.net
It's also funny because there's only one McDonalds in Ruckersville proper according to Google Maps. There's also one on the road between Ruckersville and Charlottesville. So it's possible that these two were the ones that Chris got banned from, which would mean that he would have to drive to Charlottesville any time he wanted McDonalds. Of course, he could always just go to Burger King...

Bgheff

kiwifarms.net
Most likely the same way he got banned from other places. He was loitering, an employee said something to him and either asked him to not put his feet on the seat or asked him to keep his shit in one area. Chris responds like a jackass. Security is summoned, Chris assumes everyone involved read the CWCki and is just trying to bully him and flees. He gets banned for being a public nuisance. Chris thinks the world is playing kick the autistic because he's unable to empathize to see how his behavior was unacceptable.

Just repeat this at any possible sweetheart search location.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
One of the instances involved him cussing loudly (I guess). When one of the employees (or maybe the manajerk) told Chris to please watch his language Chris flipped his shit because they were being rude and mean to him. No idea about the other one though.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bgheff said:
Most likely the same way he got banned from other places. He was loitering, an employee said something to him and either asked him to not put his feet on the seat or asked him to keep his shit in one area. Chris responds like a jackass. Security is summoned, Chris assumes everyone involved read the CWCki and is just trying to bully him and flees. He gets banned for being a public nuisance. Chris thinks the world is playing kick the autistic because he's unable to empathize to see how his behavior was unacceptable.

Just repeat this at any possible sweetheart search location.

You speak true, and I say thank ya..

spaps

kiwifarms.net
NEET said:
Usually mental people are shy, and antisocial and try to avoid confrontation, but did Chris just go postal on some poor minimum wage worker?:o
inconceivable.jpg

Umm... if he went postal, he'd probably be in jail right now for serial murder. Besides, Chris would never have the balls to go postal. Ever.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lucrid said:
It's also funny because there's only one McDonalds in Ruckersville proper according to Google Maps. There's also one on the road between Ruckersville and Charlottesville. So it's possible that these two were the ones that Chris got banned from, which would mean that he would have to drive to Charlottesville any time he wanted McDonalds. Of course, he could always just go to Burger King...

Does Burger King offer free wifi? I really think it's more about being able to hang out somewhere away from Barb and bury his face in gadgets while hoping someone approaches him. It just helps if he has some kind of affinity for the location/chain.

I wonder if Barb will get annoyed if he gets banned from another McDonald's and Chris has to be away even longer when she's craving a cheeseburger from McD's.

NEET

kiwifarms.net
Lucrid said:

From his facebook posts i've confirmed that he's now mostly visiting Burger king, and also taking pictures of anyone with a phone because he's paranoid that someone's gonna spy on him and upload it on cwcki like that other one from mcdonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.