Chris banned from 2 Mcdonalds

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
drmccoy said:
Given Chris's utter lack of any real life experience I would suspect he believes everything he sees on TV. Listen to the Father Call. He takes delight in eating salads and lemonade at McPuckos. On TV, those are the "healthy foods" and hence he eats them. Of course the salads he eats are smothered in as much dressing as he can procure, just like a little kid, and the lemonade is terrible for you because of the massive amount of sugar.

Personally I think he needs to pay attention to shampoo and soap commercials. And laundry detergent commercials.
Indeed, those are the foods TV tells him are healthy, but he probably only said that to impress Matt. Chris said somewhere that his favorite foods at McDonald's are the value Chicken McNuggets and Sweet Tea. The video of him and his mom at McDonald's showed a package of apple slices, which is probably the healthiest thing he's had in decades, up until he smothered them in caramel.

Trombonista

please share so we can Barry her
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Chris made that Facebook post, was he counting the McDonald's that was connected to a Wal-Mart? You know, the one in Sub-Episodes 4 and 5 of Sonichu?

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
>>Tomgirl? Buy the most expensive makeup.<<

He just went to sephora for makeup advice--I noticed in the kaka vid that all the stuff he used (except maybe the foundation--and even that was the shitty sephora name brand) was drugstore. I know makeup packaging pretty well, he was using milani eyeshadow, maybelleine primer, and revlon lipstick.

I did a "dupe" makeup look vid, but I deleted it in case potential employers found it.
You could make an alt account not connected to you IRL for all your Chris-chan related videos/CWCki Forums member viewing.

Q

QI 541

kiwifarms.net
Stratochu said:
sparklemilhouse said:
>>Tomgirl? Buy the most expensive makeup.<<

He just went to sephora for makeup advice--I noticed in the kaka vid that all the stuff he used (except maybe the foundation--and even that was the shitty sephora name brand) was drugstore. I know makeup packaging pretty well, he was using milani eyeshadow, maybelleine primer, and revlon lipstick.

I did a "dupe" makeup look vid, but I deleted it in case potential employers found it.
You could make an alt account not connected to you IRL for all your Our Pet Lolcow related videos/CWCki Forums member viewing.

I think she's worried about the offchance that a potential employer sees the video and recognizes her face.

soIregistered

DERNT COLL ANNIBODDY
kiwifarms.net
I imagine it's not too hard to get banned from a McDonald's if you loiter there every day and scare people with your "please be my sex slave" sign. I saw a guy get banned from a local mall for creeping on every female employee of various kiosks.

Status
Not open for further replies.