Chris banned from 2 Mcdonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
drmccoy said:
I'm not shocked. He's a big guy, he smells foul, he dresses sorta like a women and he commandeers a rather large area for his toys and other junk while milking the free-refill policy for hours.

Of course they ban his sorry, loitering ass. People like that get banned all the time. While we know he's a pussy and will run he's the kind of person that management will legit feel might be dangerous or offensive. Especially when he starts yelling about trolls and the internet. He sounds, looks and smells just like a crazy homeless person.

This is the same entitlement mentality that was on full display at The Game Place. Chris saw nothing wrong with hogging the stores flat screen TV for his video game consoles: other customers be damned! Being the speshul autistic snowflake that he is (just ask his momma) allows him to set up shop anywhere he damn well pleases. 'Ordinary' people should be honored to have the privilege of being in the presence of the creator of the world-famous electric Pokemon Sonichu and Rosechu. *yawn*

EzioCanLeapofFaith

kiwifarms.net
Do you guys remember that picture of Chris at mcdonalds? The one where he had is man purse.
He basically goes there alone, takes an entire table meant for 4 people and puts all his crap on the table. Let's say that he does that, and stays for hours or during the busy hours of the store, of course he's gonna be told that he needs to leave. Chris will probably throw a tantrum at the employee who tells him he needs to leave because other customers who are also buying need to sit down. And that's when the manajerks and jerkops come in.
That is my theory anyways *yawn*

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EzioCanLeapofFaith said:
Do you guys remember that picture of Chris at mcdonalds? The one where he had is man purse.
He basically goes there alone, takes an entire table meant for 4 people and puts all his crap on the table. Let's say that he does that, and stays for hours or during the busy hours of the store, of course he's gonna be told that he needs to leave. Chris will probably throw a tantrum at the employee who tells him he needs to leave because other customers who are also buying need to sit down. And that's when the manajerks and jerkops come in.

don't forget he pushes the other chairs away from him making a sort of wall

EzioCanLeapofFaith

kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
EzioCanLeapofFaith said:

don't forget he pushes the other chairs away from him making a sort of wall

ugh yeah that too, so he can stretch his legs out too I assume.

Overall he is an inconsiderate and entitled patron.

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
I would hate to work at a McDonald's (or any other location) and see him behave this way. Seriously, making a wall is just wtf. If he wanted solitude, he could just sit in his car.

Anchuent Christory

Socially Awesome and Cool.
kiwifarms.net
CalmMyTits said:
Yeah, what Bigheff said, it's not him flipping out, it's just him being a nuisance in his own passive-aggressive way. There was one incident that happened at a mall, I believe, where Chris had re-arranged some of the furniture, and then a manager or such came up to him and said he had to put the furniture back to its original setting, and then he ignored her so she has to go get security or such.

There are several malls in the general vicinity of my city, and here and there you have these armchairs and loveseats arranged with large potted plants in either being parallel to one another or a U-shaped setup, for shoppers to rest their feet and to examine their purchases. It has NEVER occurred to me to rearrange the furniture. For Chris to consider doing this says a lot about him. I know that at some McDonald's they might have a 'bay' with comfortable furniture facing the ball pit/play area, but this is only at the better/cleaner ones.

Yeah, and for some reason that series of posts are the ones I found most annoying from that entire facebook dump.
From hanging signs at college and commandeering the tv in a hobby shop, to rearranging the furniture in an eating establishment and abusing the free refills policy in McDonalds, Chris' overblown sense of entitlement remains undiminished to this day.

He then declares staff members who confront him about his antics to be Jerks and proudly posts his encounters on Facebook as if he won some major victory over people being mean to him. I said it before, but it's this needlessly abrasive attitude towards anybody who doesn't want to put up with his bullshit that's going to result in somebody playing kick the autistic for real one day.

DangDirtyTrolls

The man in the pickle suit tricked me once again
kiwifarms.net
CalmMyTits said:
I would hate to work at a McDonald's (or any other location) and see him behave this way. Seriously, making a wall is just wtf. If he wanted solitude, he could just sit in his car.
What's even funnier is he barricades himself in while simultaneously expecting people to notice he is open to conversation.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
somejerk said:
Marvin said:
somejerk said:
Getting kicked out of a fast food joint isn't all that hard. I used to grab lunch almost every day at the In-N-Out across the street from Hollywood High School, and i swear, there must have been 1 or 2 ejections there per week; Unruly kids, Loitering smelly hobos, crazy people, thug-life, etc... (and that's just what i saw)

Getting outright banned from returning however, is kinda hard. Pushing any business to the point where they don't want your money (especially the kind of money Chris drops on junk food) takes some serious fuckuperry.
I don't know if he is necessarily permanently banned from both McDonalds.

Yeah, i'd wondered about that myself. It does seem like a severe measure. Maybe Chris just views getting kicked out of anywhere as being banned?
He probably just phrased something poorly.

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
somejerk said:
Marvin said:
I don't know if he is necessarily permanently banned from both McDonalds.

Yeah, i'd wondered about that myself. It does seem like a severe measure. Maybe Chris just views getting kicked out of anywhere as being banned?
He probably just phrased something poorly.

He's been banned from so many places, it's probably a habit to assume that when the manager comes out with a frowny face and a gruff voice, he's getting the full banhammer treatment.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know someone at a place he's regulared has spit in or done something to his food because of his behavior.

Chris and Barb seem like the type who take "The customer is always right" as law. Don't fuck with people who handle your food. Especially when it comes to fast food places. You may get the teenager who is being forced to work there for the summer by his parents and doesn't give a fuck.

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
BatmanVSTonyDanza said:
You know someone at a place he's regulared has spit in or done something to his food because of his behavior.

Chris and Barb seem like the type who take "The customer is always right" as law. Don't fuck with people who handle your food. Especially when it comes to fast food places. You may get the teenager who is being forced to work there for the summer by his parents and doesn't give a fuck.

This is probably the only silver lining of their monumentally unhealthy eating habits: they don't get the chance to stiff waiters on the tip after a dinner from hell.

Springblossom

Dungeon Crawlaholic
kiwifarms.net
BatmanVSTonyDanza said:

So very true. During my time at Taco Bell, we got a lot of people with that same attitude, and from what I know about the Chandlers, they'd be some of the worst customers.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
BatmanVSTonyDanza said:

Always be polite to people who serve your food, and people who cut your hair, because both are in a position to fuck with you way more than you can fuck with them.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
My theory is that he pooped himself inside of McDonalds. Frequently. Other customers couldn't enjoy their q-sands with the odor of :briefs: wafting fetidly through the air, so they dropped the banhammer.

LordCustos3

Guvking Stalbjer
kiwifarms.net
NEET said:
I've seen it from that Facebook mega thread, he says he got banned from 2 Mcdonalds.
What do you think he did that got him banned?
Usually mental people are shy, and antisocial and try to avoid confrontation, but did Chris just go postal on some poor minimum wage worker? :o

Um, he had horrible hygiene and probably smells like a diaper filled with stagnant BO, wrapped in dirty laundry and hoard mildew.
Could you eat a meal with that smell hanging in the air?

Here's an even worse thought: A guy who poos himself and doesn't wash thoroughly....he might have a touch of the Diaper Rash, and itches his privates in public.

Then there is the constant stress sighing.

He doesn't even need to act up in public to garner a ban. Just existing causes a health hazard.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't get anymore white trash than being banned from Wal-Mart and McDonald's. Just think about the idea of that...

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bungholio said:
It doesn't get anymore white trash than being banned from Wal-Mart and McDonald's. Just think about the idea of that...

It'd be more white trash if he would have been banned from Goodwill on top of that.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bungholio said:

Maybe one day he can work his way up to getting kicked out of Denny's or even the 1%er's haven known as Red Lobster.

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pikimon said:
bungholio said:

It'd be more white trash if he would have been banned from Goodwill on top of that.
Give it time. Chris (and to an extent Barb) has an amazing knack for getting banned from even the most tolerant of places.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
Pikimon said:
bungholio said:

I have seen 2 thrift store bans in the time I've lived here. One time it was an older Native American lady who threw a fit about not taking tags out before she tried clothes on, had a Chris-chan style tantrum, and stomped out of the store. She pulled out of the parking lot like a bat out of hell in a Chevy Corsica in similar shape to Google Street View-era Son-Chu, and was supposedly permabanned from all locations of Lane & South Coast Counties Goodwill stores. (I wonder if she was Cherokian? There are more Navajo, Lakota Sioux and Paiute here than the indigenous Northwest Coast tribes in Oregon, not many Cherokians :julay: )

The second was a weeaboo trying to return some mangas she presumably got at a garage sale to St. Vincent DePaul, she went full retard and was banned from all locations of St. Vincent DePaul thrift stores, food banks and social-service centers in Oregon for life and wound up in jail for disorderly conduct and malicious property damage. There was a Lane County Sheriff's Office homicide detective in uniform there who watched the whole thing, and that's how she got arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.