Chris banned from 2 Mcdonalds

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

applecat

Prettiest Ween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pikimon said:
bungholio said:
It doesn't get anymore white trash than being banned from Wal-Mart and McDonald's. Just think about the idea of that...

It'd be more white trash if he would have been banned from Goodwill on top of that.

Give him time.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
>>who threw a fit about not taking tags out before she tried clothes on<<

She was taking the tags off clothes before trying them on?

qld

kiwifarms.net
Pikimon said:
bungholio said:
It doesn't get anymore white trash than being banned from Wal-Mart and McDonald's. Just think about the idea of that...

It'd be more white trash if he would have been banned from Goodwill on top of that.

We've had a problem at our local Goodwill with people "switching tags," and there's only about 15 signs posted to remind you that is the "same as stealing." They also have signs that say "If you think we're watching you, you're right!" I've heard that they've prosecuted a couple of individuals over it this year.
You know, Chris and Barb probably could have done some community service over at their Goodwill. Not sure how long it would have lasted, but Chris could have sorted and priced donations, hid the really good ones and called Barb to come in and buy them for a steal. I think they missed out on that one.
Anyone else notice the Goodwills are getting super-pricey? I find the prices to be outrageous, especially for stuff they got for free. I know they have slow-in-da-minds and people doing community service doing a lot of the pricing, and they don't know shit. Common, used, crap costs more than it does new at Wal-Mart, and real unique and valuable items can be had for almost nothing. It didn't used to be like that, just a couple years ago. Are they getting greedy, like everyone else? I think the tag switching is just a normal response by the poor that can't afford their marked prices.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Pikimon said:
bungholio said:

With all the business Barb has given them over the years buying the hoard she'd have to do something pretty bad to be permabanned from Goodwill. They don't want to lose their best customer.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS in a public place (especially a restaurant, a mall, a big-box store, or a place like Goodwill where Chris-chan most likely sits in the furniture section with his DS or Vita, briefs crapped and harboring MRSA, bedbugs, silverfish, ticks, chiggers & fleas after looking in the toy, music, movie and vidya sections) are a liability due to E. coli and other fecal bacteria, not to mention the AIDS, herpes and Hepatitis A/B/C viruses. Chris-chan could have picked up HIV, herpes and/or some form of hepatitis from the Cherokian hooker and any other hookers he might have patronized, and he could spread those by way of :briefs:.

Vermin are also a huge liability when spread in ANY public place. There was a buy & sell/pawn shop where I used to live that got bedbugs, ticks, black widows and silverfish from items that came from hoarders and the extermination process ran the owner out of business, forcing the store to close temporarily then sell to a new owner.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he pretty much takes up an entire section of the place. one entire table of four just for himself with a chair in the walkway. then when you factor in the extremely poor hygiene (and likely *sigh* *groan* *grunts* from lurking the forums), you remove the tables around him as possible seating for other patrons. let's also speculate the mcdonalds has a play area for children. we know he isn't a creep, but to a normal person, he looks like a creep. so let's say he's taken up an entire section near the entrance of the play area. parents are not going to feel comfortable with their children around him. not to mention the dead eye stare he probably gives to women as they enter the restaurant. and they tell their friends about the creeper who sits at mcdonalds and stares at them. so i'm pretty sure the manager has a pretty easy decision to make. it's most definitely easier to ban someone who drops $2-$3 per grand number of hours visit than to repeatedly lose customers because they have him taking up space.

Attachments

• 450px-Mcdonalds.jpg
    450px-Mcdonalds.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 306

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
he pretty much takes up an entire section of the place. one entire table of four just for himself with a chair in the walkway. then when you factor in the extremely poor hygiene (and likely *sigh* *groan* *grunts* from lurking the forums), you remove the tables around him as possible seating for other patrons. let's also speculate the mcdonalds has a play area for children. we know he isn't a creep, but to a normal person, he looks like a creep. so let's say he's taken up an entire section near the entrance of the play area. parents are not going to feel comfortable with their children around him. not to mention the dead eye stare he probably gives to women as they enter the restaurant. and they tell their friends about the creeper who sits at mcdonalds and stares at them. so i'm pretty sure the manager has a pretty easy decision to make. it's most definitely easier to ban someone who drops $2-$3 per grand number of hours visit than to repeatedly lose customers because they have him taking up space.

Like a lot of people, my very first jobs were fast food and other food service. You usually get one regular who would come in every day at the same time and order the same thing. We called one guy "fish guy" cause he would get a fish sandwich and coffee and read the paper for hours in the same booth. It got to the point where we would "drop fish" at the same time every day so it could be ready for him when he walked in. This guy, for whatever reason, wore a wig and dark sunglasses inside, and looked like either a complete unabomber-type, or the worst undercover cop in the history of undercover cops.

The point is, regulars aren't bad. taking up a whole booth to yourself for hours isn't bad. even looking sketchy isn't bad as long as you're not bothering anyone. For Chris to get kicked out, he had to have been acting out or being disruptive somehow. It's not hard to speculate on that; He thinks everyone with a cell-phone (which is everyone) is spying on him, and he's publicly stated that if he's wearing a skirt, he's going into the women's room whether people like it or not. He's also shown that he'll rearrange furniture (and who knows what else) and then ignore you if you tell him to stop it. (probably not understanding that furniture placement in any business is subject to fire/health and safety codes)

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
I forgot the origins of the Chris at McDonald's pic. Who took it? How did we find it?

The chair all up in the walkway is bothering the hell out of me.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
I forgot the origins of the Chris at McDonald's pic. Who took it? How did we find it?

The chair all up in the walkway is bothering the hell out of me.

obviously, the pic was taken by our burger king employee agents.

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
What DID happen with that black woman, does anyone know?

And Chris, I'm sure that they kicked you out for more than this, not just saying one bad word. It could be that you smell really bad, spread your shit over an area intended for more than one person, and used their furniture to wall yourself off. And since you said 'Again', well, you should have learned the first time around that your behavior was unacceptable. You really are your own greatest troll.

Anchuent Christory

Socially Awesome and Cool.
kiwifarms.net
I swear to god if anybody ever pulled their phone out and stuck it in my face like that it'd get slapped right out of their hand and onto the floor.
It's not just the fact that he feels he can behave in any fashion he sees fit, but he genuinely believes people are being unreasonable when they won't put up with it and that he's performing some sort of public service by calling them out on it.

You'd think the sheer amount of experiences like this over the years would have at least given him some inkling that maybe it not the rest of the world and it's actually him.

drmccoy

He's got Autism, Jim.
kiwifarms.net
qld said:
Pikimon said:
bungholio said:

We've had a problem at our local Goodwill with people "switching tags," and there's only about 15 signs posted to remind you that is the "same as stealing." They also have signs that say "If you think we're watching you, you're right!" I've heard that they've prosecuted a couple of individuals over it this year.
You know, Chris and Barb probably could have done some community service over at their Goodwill. Not sure how long it would have lasted, but Chris could have sorted and priced donations, hid the really good ones and called Barb to come in and buy them for a steal. I think they missed out on that one.
Anyone else notice the Goodwills are getting super-pricey? I find the prices to be outrageous, especially for stuff they got for free. I know they have slow-in-da-minds and people doing community service doing a lot of the pricing, and they don't know shit. Common, used, crap costs more than it does new at Wal-Mart, and real unique and valuable items can be had for almost nothing. It didn't used to be like that, just a couple years ago. Are they getting greedy, like everyone else? I think the tag switching is just a normal response by the poor that can't afford their marked prices.

Bit of a de-rail, but yes, Goodwill has really jacked their prices up and much of the good stuff goes to their super expensive auction site anyway. When I first came to this wonderful (sarcasm) town the sole Goodwill was OK. I found some useful things. Now I find absolutely nothing and anything worth a damn is expensive to the point I might as well just buy it on Amazon new and save myself the trouble. Anything that looks valuable (like Columbia branded clothes) is four or five times the normal price. I haven't been to Goodwill in a year because it's just not worth my time anymore.

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
Anchuent Christory said:
I swear to god if anybody ever pulled their phone out and stuck it in my face like that it'd get slapped right out of their hand and onto the floor.

Maybe that's what the "difficult time lady" in purple was doing.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
Anchuent Christory said:

Maybe that's what the "difficult time lady" in purple was doing.

she probably called him out on his b.o. or :briefs:
since it wasn't an asspat, she was "giving him a hard time"

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
CalmMyTits said:
What DID happen with that black woman, does anyone know?

And Chris, I'm sure that they kicked you out for more than this, not just saying one bad word. It could be that you smell really bad, spread your shit over an area intended for more than one person, and used their furniture to wall yourself off. And since you said 'Again', well, you should have learned the first time around that your behavior was unacceptable. You really are your own greatest troll.

It's really hard to imagine that he got kicked out for saying one bad word. What probably happened is that he said something inappropriate in public, and an employee told him something like "you can't go around cussing all over the place", then Chris's autism kicked in and he fixated on the fact that he only said ONE completely inappropriate word, instead of the overall point that his language was unacceptable. So if he got kicked out, it was probably for arguing w/ the employees.

milkshark

Subtle Internet Blurb
kiwifarms.net
NEET said:
Oh the drama :lol:

83k0V3K.png

P7mrbKG.png

6GQCb0z.png

pWH8FDg.png

This is the most excitement Chris gets these days. Man, if somebody in my family told me that they were banned from multiple McDonald's for spending hours a day there on a girlfriend search, I think I might call Adult Protective Services on them. Regardless APS should really tackle both residents at 14BC, because that's the most Chaotic Combo there is.

Chris has a real problem railing against older women in his life. The only male authority figure he really became embroiled with was Snyder, and I gather that's because Snyder probably intimidates Chris much less than the rest of the male gender. That grey haired drive thru lady looks really disturbed by Chris. I imagine he gets that facial reaction quite often from passers-by.

Status
Not open for further replies.